~Souza~Topic starter

Re: For those that say "OMG HE'S DEAD" too quick
December 11, 2009, 10:14:34 AM
Quote from: "4KB"
Thanks Souza...you are absolutely right with what you are saying!  I am a total believer in the hoax and nothing will change my mind.  I know MJ is alive and nobody will convince me otherwise.
I do however want to make a comment.  I was reading Rabbi Schmuley's book (online of course bacause I would NEVER support anything that Schmuley does....).  In the very beginning of the book/tapes, Michael goes in to great detail about wanting to disappear.  He doesn't leave much for the imagination....it is quite clear that at that time, he did not want to grow old, did not want to be photographed, did not want to be seen.....and uses the word "disappear" several times.  I truly believe that is what Michael wanted to do ... and he has done that very thing.  My point is, because we are able to hear MJs words, are we going against what he would want by continuing with trying to find him, waiting for him to appear, trying to unravel what he has done.  I mean, he states his wishes so plainly.  I am starting to think that maybe we should just leave him alone and not bring so much attention to "uncovering the truth".  If it was reported by someone else, another source, it would not mean much to me but the fact that this book was released so quickly after his "supposed death" makes me wonder if MJ wanted HIS WORDS HEARD.....and really just to be allowed to "disappear".  
Again, I am in total agreement that this is a hoax......he is alive and hopefully well.....but maybe we are not allowing him to go on with what he really wanted.....just to "disappear".

Oh, but I think he did disappear for a while. When did you see him the last time? And are you really sure it was him?

And I am not here to find him. Even if I would find out where he is (not very likely though) I would not tell someone or try to find him. His location is of no importance. The fact that he leaves all these 'clues' is because he wants us to open our eyes to certain things. Stop living on the automatic pilot and think for ourselves again. Read stuff before judging someone or something. It's not a roadmap to his location, it's a roadmap to your own brain, your own intellect.  
He has planned this for his reasons and he needs the time to do the things that need to be done. If that means he comes back next year, fine. If it means he needs another 5 years, also fine. Remember he must have some balls to pull this off and he doesn't owe his fans anything, they have had him long enough already. This is his project and he decides if and when he returns. Because of the point in my post I am pretty sure he will be back one day.

@mjboogie:
#1. Where could he be (can he hide this long without being found?)
See above. And of course he can hide this long, don't you remember him saying he has any disguise you can think of? ;)

#2 Is he going to reappear or is that simply not an option for him at this point because the entire world has mourned his death. If he has been sitting back watching all of these things take place would he come out? I dont;' feel he would. Too much has happened.
Do not think for him, we don't know how he might feel or think. He could be a whole different man than you expect. Sitting back would be the wrong thing to say maybe, but if the goal is big enough it can be dealt with. And not all people mourned. Those who saw the BS spread through the mainstream media knew instantly something was wrong.

#3 Does he know how much us fans miss him? If he doesn't decide to come out wouldnt it seem logical for him to give us a sure sign that he is still here so that us fans may have closure? Even if we never see him again?
How much his fans miss him? The guy hasn't been on stage in 12 years, we haven't seen him in public for years and he doesn't owe his fans anything, they do not decide how he should live his life. He does! How much do you think he missed his privacy all these years? Paps wherever he went or crazy fans wanting a piece of him. If he would have been gone forever, he wouldn't have given the signs we DID get that he's alive. Read my post again, aren't those signs?
People are talking about "when will he return" too much. He wants us to see WHY he did it, not when he returns. If you would find that out, it's just a funfact, but not the big picture and it would mean you are missing the essence of this adventure.

Please start reading and stop wondering about the when, think about the why...

This is just my thought of course, for I don't know the ending myself either, but this is what my brain has concluded.

[/color]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 10:49:44 AM
Yeap I agree, there is no proof he is dead.

but I have a question, what about the people there in LA who were selling Michael's autopsy picture in 1million dollars ?
are they crazy ?  was it a lie ?  a very famous tv host here in my country went there and he saw that people offering the picture and he said everything was crazy there, everything was about Michael, and I trust this man, I do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOOK WITH YOUR HEART...

December 11, 2009, 10:50:41 AM
Great, great, great work Souza.  Thanks.  It bothers me when people shriek out that maybe he is dead or that they're losing help, ET. Al.  I personally am not looking to finally discover that MJ died.  I believe like you that he is alive, and I'll always believe it.

I don't know how to explain it all, but for me these things stick out.

1.  The messages and pictures shown at the Memorial upon reflection didn't scream finality.  I chocked it up to my just feeling let down and disappointed that someone so giving and loving had to leave us so soon.

Something just didn't seem right.  And then when Berry Gordy remarked that MJ made some questionable decisions, now in retrospect, I think he was speaking about this hoax for the most part.

Jermaine's singing the wrong words in "Smile" was very telling, and if not for the message being sent, one could have thought that he didn't know the correct words to the song.  But we know he does.

2.  Michael's children are very important to him.  We don't know all of his reasons for doing what he did, but I think he wanted his children to be able to venture out into the real world.  He wanted them to be able to cope as adults with the real world; although he knows that they will probably need bodyguards for the rest of their lives.  He wanted them to have some freedom.  He wanted people to see his creations and learn their faces.  

The way he raised Prince and Paris reminds me of John-John and Caroline Kennedy.  He admired their mother very much, and she edited his biography.  He wants them to be giving and loving persons like he is, and he wants them to be cultured and learned.  But most of all, he wants them to have some fun in their lives like they had at Neverland.

3.  Now get this.  I've been thinking a lot about this lately.  I don't think it is that hard to hide one's self in plain sight, so MJ may be living at Encino, Las Vegas and Neverland.  He is the master of disguises, and I think he turned the corner from just wearing hats and mustaches to hide who he was in public.  That is one huge reason why he made the movie Ghosts.  He wanted to actually feel what it was like to change into a completely new person, whether man or woman.  Some think he was the blonde woman at the Memorial.  I think he was Hat Man.

When Marlon made the reference concerning MJ and how he would always be able to spot him if in disguise, notice he mentioned years ago.  He and the rest of the family know that MJ didn't disguise himself like that any longer.  He went all out.  He could grow taller (like in Dave-Dave).  He could play a fat white man (like in Ghosts).  And like some people think, he could even play a lady.  So I think by Marlon making that comment was an inside joke.

Another thing that the family is doing is talking about "interventions", and whether or not they did any or should have done more.  Why?   I think the reason they are speaking out about it, after being asked of course, is because they have him captured now sort of speak.  If he had a prescription pill problem, then finally they put their collective feet down and talked him into getting some help.  If they are getting him some help now, then I sincerely believe that he spends most of his time at Encino, and when he goes out, he is either in full body and face disguise or they are trying to hide him like in the TMZ video where they are using a blanket of some kind hiding the children?  What is that all about?

Plus, MJ did have Lupus, and his mother most likely talked him into moving back home concerning it too.

It may be about the fact that Encino is huge.  MJ lived there until 29, and then he moved to Neverland.  He loved it there, felt safe there and so on or he wouldn't have stayed there until almost thirty.  

I think Joe Jackson and his mother finally did convince him to get away from all of those vultures and hangers on.  I think Joe Jackson did finally get to MJ; although he is saying that he tried to get in the house but the security didn't let him.  I think the family is bringing such things like that up because at one time it was like that, but finally they convinced Mike to reassess who he was dealing with as it pertained to whom he trusted with his finances, his well being and his children's well being and future.  

Now as it stands, and with his being able to stay at his and his mother's house in Encino, only the children need bodyguards now.  Of course though, if he ventures out with them, his body is being guarded also.  His new managers will be his father again and his nephews.  MJ knows his parents are getting older and he wanted to spend more time with them and to let his children spend more time with them and learn and grow from being around their relatives.  MJ is content now probably, and may be living in the guest house or his old room there.  I don’t think he lived there at first.  I think he was overseas.  Maybe he was in Germany.

MJ's family will not let him be controlled by anyone ever again.  They got his back now forever.  They will carry him and protect him.  He also knew that it was the J-5 40th anniversary this year and he wanted his family to get their due.  He knows that he couldn't have risen as high as he did without them, Berry Gordy and Quincy Jones, for the most part.  He realized again that he was loved by them all and with them, he felt safe.  He may have been a little surprised at how well he fit back in with his family.  He knows and understands now more than ever that he needed to let some bygones be bygones and trust and love his family again.  Blood is thicker than water and everything.  And nothing and no one is perfect.  We’re all only human.

4.  I also believe that if MJ felt someone was trying to kill him, he needed to take action.  Is there a safer place than "there's no place like home?"  Because no one would know where he was headquartered and living, it became and is "a place with no name."  The video of his brothers two days after 6-25-09 in the SUV with what some people believe was MJ in the back could definitely be true.  If he is living at home, why would that be so hard to fathom?  Marlon was wearing a FBI hat, and just the other day, he stated on TV that he is working for the government.  Someone posted an article from February about his involvement in something in Africa, but I think for him to reiterate it now but not give up any info about it keeps it suspicious looking and is something to keep in mind.  The brothers seemed too happy that day, what with their brother supposedly having just passed two days before.  And they didn't want anyone gawking in the back seat.  Something was up with that.  They forgot to "hide every trace of gladness."  

The entire family is just glad that he decided to kill several vultures with one stone sort of speak and go back home where he can clear his thoughts, and if on pills, wean himself off of them, and basically just be around so many family members that love him.  Surely, they all know that money can't buy true happiness or love.

He’s travelled all over the world, so he has been there and done that.  That doesn’t excite him anymore, and he hates to tour, so he is enjoying some down and out of sight time.  He is enjoying watching his children enjoy.

5.  The movie theory.  I also believe very strongly that all of these things ties together.  Throughout it all MJ was working on a movie, This Is It.  There are a lot of messages within the movie.  He truly was also working on all kinds of things.  We know that if his name is to be attached to anything, he would want it to be classy and right.  

Plus, he is finished with touring and writing music per se.  He wants to direct and produce movies.  That is his future and contribution to the arts.

6.  So what's out right now in MJ's image and name?  

A. music & catalogs - plus, a lot of unreleased material (some dating back decades)
B. movie
C. books - Opus
D. video game
E. potential musical
F. doll
G. comic book
H. cologne
I. paintings (ones he painted, 1984 Warhol portrait and his art collection) - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
J. children
K. biopic being planned
L. instrumental album (classical) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
M. maybe Jordan Chandler's admission of lying
N. media’s hatchet jobs against him revealed -

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

7.  Making money from this hoax is a byproduct of his having to do it.  I think MJ hoaxed his death for a lot of reasons.  I think he watched the “Dancing with the Stars” finale with his mother and children at his Encino home.  He is freer now than he’s ever been before, even though he’s supposedly died.  He is working on new projects and is teaching his children.  He may travel to another safe and secret house from time to time.  He may be receiving some kind of health treatments for his Lupus.  Whatever he’s doing and for whatever reasons, he deserves it, because for over thirty years, in some ways, he lived like a virtual prisoner in his own home and skin, and the press has ridiculed and persecuted him unmercifully.  

For some reason, I believe he is breathing and enjoying himself, and is taking care of any health related issues.
Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 11:04:02 AM by browneyedgirl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 11:02:11 AM
EXCELLENT!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 11, 2009, 11:17:16 AM
Thanks so much for this post. Even after something comes put that makes people take a second look and insist that he has indeed died, I often wonder if they just take a mental recap and then that sure cure that thought. I can't speak for anyone but myself but when I see or hear things that may make me rethink I am instantly reminded of all the weird and strange facts of the case. That is more than enough for me really. I hope this post brings some relief to those in doubt!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"When you lay me down sleeping and my heart is weeping"
-Michael Jackson

December 11, 2009, 11:38:09 AM
Quote from: "Lou"
Thanks Souza, I needed to read it.

Quote from: "4KB"
Thanks Souza...you are absolutely right with what you are saying!  I am a total believer in the hoax and nothing will change my mind.  I know MJ is alive and nobody will convince me otherwise.
I do however want to make a comment.  I was reading Rabbi Schmuley's book (online of course bacause I would NEVER support anything that Schmuley does....).  In the very beginning of the book/tapes, Michael goes in to great detail about wanting to disappear.
Yes, but why announcing concerts and creating such a commotion when he was already "half hidden" before the concert announcements? I mean I hadn't heard much of him before the announcements. That's what I don't understand, and it makes me think there's more behind his supposed death than wanting to disappear...

I always thought that Michael did this for bigger purposes than disappering. Because if he needed to disappear he would have done this long time ago. During the trials maybe but earlier. He wasn't in the spotlight that much lately so why would he need to disappear? No, it doesn't make sense. AND also we shouldn't forget the RESURRECTION clues he gave us in TII! Do I need to write all of them one by one? I'm sure that you all remember them already. He NEVER quit and ran away from media. He stoped and had his fight with them! To run away is not for Michael. He's a FIGHTER! And I never believe that he did this to be invisible. And I'm sure that it's too hard for him to hide all the time. Does he go out in disguise always? And how hard it is for him not to go out with his kids and family like the way he wants to. How long can he stand this? I'm pretty sure that HE WILL COME BACK and WE WILL BE THERE FOR HIM ALWAYS!  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 12:04:36 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

I felt the urge to post this, after reading this post: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It seems that some members are having so much doubt about Mike being alive, that as soon as someone tells something that sounds plausible about Mike being dead. I myself, after more then 5 months of research, will never believe he died on June 25th of this year. I am convinced he is alive and not even an autopsy picture wouldn't change that. Why? Because in those 5 months there has been no proof of him being dead, and hundreds, maybe even thousands of clues that he is still alive. Let me give you a summary of the events to cheer you up:

June 25:

Mike 'dies'. The inconsistencies in the story already start on this day. I remember I heard on the news that he had been taken to the hospital and that he was in a coma. TMZ reports his death at 2:20 PT, while he wasn't pronounced dead by the doctors at UCLA before 2:26 PT. Later we hear that he was dead on arrival, and even that he should have been dead hours before the EMT's arrived. Some stories say that Prince was in the room, sometimes he was not. Stories saying he collapsed in the living room with Murray present, stories he was on Murray's bed/his own bed and Murray in the bathroom. He died of an overdose Demerol, later it was Propofol. Now what is it? Also remember the clearly fake ambulance picture and the stupid moron who made a picture of the famous photographer, instead of running his ass off to the ambulance and try to make that shot himself.
There hasn't been a doctor that wanted to sign the death certificate. If he died in the house, why didn't sign Murray, and if he was in a coma first at UCLA, why didn't sign a doctor from UCLA the DC? Because there is no DC. The 3 or 4 versions we have seen are fake, because his name is not Michael Joseph Jackson anymore. Either it was never his real name, or he changed it before the 2005 trial, but the name is not right, means the DC is a fake.

LAPD:

The LADP allows the family in the house fisrt, before they search it. Well, enough said, I really hope nobody will buy that story. Also there are only 3 investigators on the case. We had a case of a murdered girl here in Holland a few years ago, there were 50!! investigators on the case. 3 is ridicilous...

The Autopsy:

No autopsy pictures were released. I can tell you that that picture would have been worth a LOT more than the ambulance picture. There will always be someone greedy enough at the coroner's office to make the picture and sell it. Nobody did. Why? Because there was no body guys. That also convinced me of the fact that he didn't hoax his death to never return again. If he really wanted us to believe he is dead, we would have seen an autopsy picture or at least an open casket picture (and not the mirrored James Brown one I mean  ;)  )
Mo and I also e-mailed Craig Harvey from the Coroner's office. I don't know if you will still have doubts after this recap, but in that case I advice you to e-mail the guy, your doubts will vanish into thin air if you ask the right questions and read between the lines, although I am not sure he still replies the 'Hoaxies'  :lol: . They say they removed his brain for examination and delivered it back to the family. If they really found Mike in bed with IV's pumped full of drugs, they would have assumed that that was be the cause of the cardiac arrest, not a neurological problem.
Removing an entire brain is not common, they only do that if it's hard to find a case of death and think it's neurological. In that case they will slice the brain, which makes it impossible to return it to the family. Drugs can be found in hair or nails, and IF they needed a brain sample, they could have done a biopsy, no need to get the brain out.

The memorial:

Started late, no tears, old pictures, "I'm alive and I'm here forever", no open casket, Barnum Circus in town and you may agree or disagree, but I think Mike was there himself, dressed as the blondie.

The funeral:

Staged, probably shot at culver, again no open casket, people looked bored, started late too, and again Mike on TV at Larry King Live as Dave Dave.

And there is so much more. Read the forum, read the hoax blogs, read articles. After reading all of this, it's impossible IMO to still think he's dead. Mike is trying to teach us. By 'cracking his code' he wants us to learn to think for ourselves and not take everything the media or the government says for truth. He is showing us so much, but only few people are seeing it. Read more, think more, post more and don't say "OMG HE'S DEAD" whenever some ass tells you a BS story from some anonymous source that he is dead, because he is not.

Check into the chat once in a while to participate in the conversations or ask other members questions if you don't understand something. Don't let people fool you. Do you really think Mike hoaxed his death and would not make some people think he is dead? Confusion confusion folks. Only those that read between the lines and think for themselves, will know he's alive. If you believe anything someone tells you, you still didn't get his point.

Cheer up people and go read some stuff!

Thanks a lot. We all needed this reassurance  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJJ1982

December 11, 2009, 12:57:43 PM
That also convinced me of the fact that he didn't hoax his death to never return again. If he really wanted us to believe he is dead, we would have seen an autopsy picture or at least an open casket picture (and not the mirrored James Brown one I mean  ;)  )

Thanks Souza, your thought is very interesting... I always had the feeling that Michael would stay 'dead' to the world, but this really changed my mind... Never thought about it like that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Just because it\'s in print, doesn\'t mean it\'s the gospel\'

\'A star can never die. It just turns into a smile and melts back into the cosmic music, the Dance of Life\'
You\'re just another part of me... I love YOU more...

Kuki

December 11, 2009, 12:59:03 PM
That also convinced me of the fact that he didn't hoax his death to never return again. If he really wanted us to believe he is dead, we would have seen an autopsy picture or at least an open casket picture (and not the mirrored James Brown one I mean  ;)  )

You are so right, this completely (re-)confinced me!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Proud member of Michael\'s army of L.O.V.E.!

The Truth Isn\'t Waiting To Be Found. It\'s Waiting To Be BeLIEved.

December 11, 2009, 01:14:40 PM
Souza you said something here that just made me think AGAIN (as if I haven't been doing that enough).  You stated that Dave Dave was at LKL the night of the funeral and I remembered watching him.  Now here is where I start to question things.  If DD was at LKL doing an interview at the start of the funeral, how is it possible that he was at the funeral.  He couldn't possibly be 2 places at the same time unless one of them wasn't the real DD!!!!

What do you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

December 11, 2009, 01:18:15 PM
2 places at the same time
Thats Threatened!!!!!! :o
thats the clue

and don't forget never neverland that's the place 8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 01:48:04 PM
:D all i can say is i am glad that mj is with his family and i am glad that i am with my family here :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 02:05:22 PM
Thanks Souza .... it hits on the mind if such negative things ... I would not be here every day hours if I accepted MJ is dead.
But because I am no seer, I can say only one (honestly) I want to know the truth may quite all the same like this appearance.
I owe you to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

December 11, 2009, 03:01:07 PM
It's SO-0-0 good having the skilled/knowledgable people doing these occasional recaps. Thank you! Just wanted to add to the blond lady possibility that someone mentioned way back that everyone including especially the kids kept looking up, and it could have been Michael behind a camera high up in the stadium (just like the picture of him behind the camera and Ortega behind him.) I thought it was interesting that you said that MJ could also appear taller in his disguises, how? Stilts? We still don't know for sure about Dr. Murray if real or disguise. Sure is tall almost 7 ft., doesn't move much so stilts might be manageable
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mattie

December 11, 2009, 05:07:08 PM
Thanks.
I would like to see him come back soon..only to tell the people who think i am a nut..i told you so.
But i know he needs his time!
That is why i dont understand people who are firm in there believe he wont come back..Than why all this..what is the point? If he wants to leave for ever..why let people keep looking for clues and the why for all this..risking there is one or more clever enough ,and wil find you?
My eyes were already open..if it comes to Media or Covernement..I told my story here in (conspirasy's.did i write that correct?)
But i learned so much more after june 25.
My question is not,is he alive(i am sure he is)..but why..wat happened!
Greetings Mattie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions