~Souza~Topic starter

For those that say "OMG HE'S DEAD" too quick
December 11, 2009, 06:51:17 AM

I felt the urge to post this, after reading this post: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It seems that some members are having so much doubt about Mike being alive, that as soon as someone tells something that sounds plausible about Mike being dead, they will jump out of their panties. I myself, after more then 5 months of research, will never believe he died on June 25th of this year. I am convinced he is alive and not even an autopsy picture would change that. Why? Because in those 5 months there has been no proof of him being dead, and hundreds, maybe even thousands of clues that he is still alive. Let me give you a summary of the events to cheer you up:

June 25:

Mike 'dies'. The inconsistencies in the story already start on this day. I remember I heard on the news that he had been taken to the hospital and that he was in a coma. TMZ reports his death at 2:20 PT, while he wasn't pronounced dead by the doctors at UCLA before 2:26 PT. Later we hear that he was dead on arrival, and even that he should have been dead hours before the EMT's arrived. Some stories say that Prince was in the room, sometimes he was not. Stories saying he collapsed in the living room with Murray present, stories he was on Murray's bed/his own bed and Murray in the bathroom. He died of an overdose Demerol, later it was Propofol. Now what is it? Also remember the clearly fake ambulance picture and the stupid moron who made a picture of the famous photographer, instead of running his ass off to the ambulance and try to make that shot himself.
There hasn't been a doctor that wanted to sign the death certificate. If he died in the house, why didn't sign Murray, and if he was in a coma first at UCLA, why didn't sign a doctor from UCLA the DC? Because there is no DC. The 3 or 4 versions we have seen are fake, because his name is not Michael Joseph Jackson anymore. Either it was never his real name, or he changed it before the 2005 trial, but the name is not right, means the DC is a fake.

LAPD:

The LADP allows the family in the house first, before they search it. Well, enough said, I really hope nobody will buy that story. Also there are only 3 investigators on the case. We had a case of a murdered girl here in Holland a few years ago, there were 50!! investigators on the case. 3 is ridiculous...

The Autopsy:

No autopsy pictures were released. I can tell you that that picture would have been worth a LOT more than the ambulance picture. There will always be someone greedy enough at the coroner's office to make the picture and sell it. Nobody did. Why? Because there was no body guys. That also convinced me of the fact that he didn't hoax his death to never return again. If he really wanted us to believe he is dead, we would have seen an autopsy picture or at least an open casket picture (and not the mirrored James Brown one I mean  ;)  )
Mo and I also e-mailed Craig Harvey from the Coroner's office. I don't know if you will still have doubts after this recap, but in that case I advice you to e-mail the guy, your doubts will vanish into thin air if you ask the right questions and read between the lines, although I am not sure he still replies the 'Hoaxies'  :lol: . They say they removed his brain for examination and delivered it back to the family. If they really found Mike in bed with IV's and pumped full of drugs, they would have assumed that that would have been the cause of the cardiac arrest, not a neurological problem.
Removing an entire brain is not common, they only do that if it's hard to find a cause of death and think it's neurological. In that case they will slice the brain, which makes it impossible to return it to the family. Drugs can be found in hair or nails, and IF they needed a brain sample, they could have done a biopsy, no need to take the brain out.

The memorial:

Started late, no tears, old pictures, "I'm alive and I'm here forever", no open casket, Barnum Circus in town and you may agree or disagree, but I think Mike was there himself, dressed as the blondie.

The funeral:

Staged, probably shot at culver, again no open casket, people looked bored, started late too, and again Mike on TV at Larry King Live as Dave Dave.

And there is so much more. Read the forum, read the hoax blogs, read articles. After reading all of this, it's impossible IMO to still think he's dead. Mike is trying to teach us. By 'cracking his code' he wants us to learn to think for ourselves and not take everything the media or the government says for truth. He is showing us so much, but only few people are seeing it. Read more, think more, post more and don't say "OMG HE'S DEAD" whenever some ass tells you a BS story from some anonymous source that he is dead, because he is not.

Check into the chat once in a while to participate in the conversations or ask other members questions if you don't understand something. Don't let people fool you. Do you really think Mike hoaxed his death and would not make some people think he is dead? Confusion confusion folks. Only those that read between the lines and think for themselves, will know he's alive. If you believe anything someone tells you, you still didn't get his point.

Cheer up people and go read some stuff!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

Re: For those that say "OMG HE'S DEAD" too quick
December 11, 2009, 06:59:08 AM
BIG THANK YOU, AGAIN!
I' M LOST IN THE FORUM WITH TOO MANY TOPICS... BUT MAYBE QE MUST SEPARATE DE BELIEVERS OF THE NON BELIEVERS... WE ARE HERE TO INVESTIGATE THE HOAX NOT TO SEARCH PROOFS THAT HE IS NOT DEAD, ALIVE, DEAD...
I'M HERE BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN THE HOAX, AND I BELIEVE THAT WE KNOW THAT HE IS OK! ;)
I DON'T NEED MORE PROOF THAT HOW I FEEL, BUT I'M HERE TO SHARE THIS TIME WITH PEOPLE WHO FEEL LIKE ME! BELIEVERS... :)
CC
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 11, 2009, 07:04:26 AM
Thank you Miss Souza  :D

I know all these things and so much more. I think some folks were expecting Michael to "return" by now, but I know it is not time yet.  People will need to get thru the "drought" period.  That is the place where you have to reach back and grab everything you know (IE: Your Post) and place it in front of you once again. Look to what you know when your mind which has been conditioned for your whole life tries to insist that you believe what the "TV / MEDIA / PAPERS / RUMORS tell you. We have to condition our minds to think for themselves.

This is a very important lesson.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

4KB

December 11, 2009, 07:14:48 AM
Thanks Souza...you are absolutely right with what you are saying!  I am a total believer in the hoax and nothing will change my mind.  I know MJ is alive and nobody will convince me otherwise.
I do however want to make a comment.  I was reading Rabbi Schmuley's book (online of course bacause I would NEVER support anything that Schmuley does....).  In the very beginning of the book/tapes, Michael goes in to great detail about wanting to disappear.  He doesn't leave much for the imagination....it is quite clear that at that time, he did not want to grow old, did not want to be photographed, did not want to be seen.....and uses the word "disappear" several times.  I truly believe that is what Michael wanted to do ... and he has done that very thing.  My point is, because we are able to hear MJs words, are we going against what he would want by continuing with trying to find him, waiting for him to appear, trying to unravel what he has done.  I mean, he states his wishes so plainly.  I am starting to think that maybe we should just leave him alone and not bring so much attention to "uncovering the truth".  If it was reported by someone else, another source, it would not mean much to me but the fact that this book was released so quickly after his "supposed death" makes me wonder if MJ wanted HIS WORDS HEARD.....and really just to be allowed to "disappear".  
Again, I am in total agreement that this is a hoax......he is alive and hopefully well.....but maybe we are not allowing him to go on with what he really wanted.....just to "disappear".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 08:31:40 AM
Thanks Souza,
                         you've really expressed how I feel.  There is a reason why I keep coming back to this site - it's because I cannot and will not believe that Michael has died.

The whole scenario regarding the 'death' and the funeral makes no sense to me.  He has been trying to get his message through for years, but people just haven't been listening. He had to do something dramatic - and boy has he done it.

I think people are starting wake up and smell the coffee, so to speak.  I'm not sure how and when Micheal will choose to come back, but I believe he will communicate his reasons in such a way that people won't be angry or upset with him.

We have to be strong....Michael really needs us to be there for him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lou

December 11, 2009, 08:35:33 AM
Thanks Souza, I needed to read it.

Quote from: "4KB"
Thanks Souza...you are absolutely right with what you are saying!  I am a total believer in the hoax and nothing will change my mind.  I know MJ is alive and nobody will convince me otherwise.
I do however want to make a comment.  I was reading Rabbi Schmuley's book (online of course bacause I would NEVER support anything that Schmuley does....).  In the very beginning of the book/tapes, Michael goes in to great detail about wanting to disappear.
Yes, but why announcing concerts and creating such a commotion when he was already "half hidden" before the concert announcements? I mean I hadn't heard much of him before the announcements. That's what I don't understand, and it makes me think there's more behind his supposed death than wanting to disappear...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

December 11, 2009, 08:44:02 AM
YES! He wanted to be ON STAGE AGAIN IN THE PUBLIC EYE, THE SPOTLIGHT ON ... CALL THE ATTENTION and then disappear ... BUT WHY? I DON'T KNOW... THAT'S THE QUESTION! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 11, 2009, 08:50:11 AM
The memorial:

Started late, no tears, old pictures, "I'm alive and I'm here forever", no open casket, Barnum Circus in town and you may agree or disagree, but I think Mike was there himself, dressed as the blondie.

heres a pic with her

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjboogie

December 11, 2009, 08:55:51 AM
Souza you are magnificent with those restated points and highlights of the hoax. Let me just say that I honestly do believe that MJ is still here but there are two main things that I worry about and they are....#1. Where could he be (can he hide this long without being found?)#2 Is he going to reappear or is that simply not an option for him at this point because the entire world has mourned his death. If he has been sitting back watching all of these things take place would he come out? I dont;' feel he would. Too much has happened. #3 Does he know how much us fans miss him? If he doesn't decide to come out wouldnt it seem logical for him to give us a sure sign that he is still here so that us fans may have closure? Even if we never see him again? :(  :(  :(  :cry: Just seems logical. People keep saying he will come out but does it make sense for him too? Or does it depend on his reasons for the hoax?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 08:59:24 AM
Ditto what has been said plus...

We live in a different age than generations before us and we react to situations and circumstances accordingly. When we are hungry ,  we pop food into a microwave instead of waiting the extra time needed for it to heat in an oven. When we want to read the latest news, we  go online instead of waiting for the next print edition of a newspaper. When we want to correspond with a friend, we  exchange emails instead of sending a snail mail  letter.

We live in an instant, right now, pronto  and immediate world these days. Our lives are indeed made easier however patience skllls have deteriorated as a result.  :lol:

We must remember...Michael Jackson  planned a hoax with his schedule in mind. Not ours. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 09:00:09 AM
i find i am too stupid to believe someone's idea without proof..now i am a strong hoax believer like all of you on this site..

thank you  ~Souza~,your post make me have a clear outline in my mind..i will not lost my way agian.. :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 09:27:43 AM
Thank you miss souza, thank you for reminding me. I admit I'm loosing hope, thank you for the wake up call.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bobo

December 11, 2009, 09:47:28 AM
Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]enjoy your day, Michael[/size]

Suzy

December 11, 2009, 09:48:21 AM
Thank you Souza I need that!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 09:53:10 AM
THANK YOU!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.