carapTopic starter

What happened whith Neverland?
June 03, 2010, 08:46:02 AM
Who owns the property now? I know that Neverland Ranch has been sold to Sycamore Valley Ranch Company LLC, an investment firm, but who they are? and what they plan to do there? How Neverland looks like now? Something happens there? Was someone recently there who may know more?
I saw Jeo invests 300 million dollars in a new museum, but in Neverland Ranch could do so much more with that money, and I'm sure would be many more fans who want to visit Michael House in exchange for a cool museum.
everything is so strange
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
please come back

Re: What happened whith Neverland?
June 04, 2010, 01:44:40 AM
Sycamore Valley Ranch was Neverland Ranch’s name prior to being purchase by Michael Jackson in the 80’s. I thought it interesting that a company with the property’s previous name purchased the property. But researching I found out that MJ still owned an unknown stake in the property, since Sycamore Valley Ranch, LLC was a joint venture between Jackson (represented by Katherine Jackson's attorney, Londell McMillan) and an affiliate of Colony Capital, LLC (an investment company run by billionaire Tom Barrack), a good idea as owners of an LLC have the liability protection of a corporation. An LLC exists as a separate entity much like a corporation. Members cannot be held personally liable for debts unless they have signed a personal guarantee. The Santa Barbara County Assessor's Office stated Jackson sold an unknown proportion of his property rights for $35 million.

So, to answer one of your questions, Michael Jackson’s estate and Colony Capital, LLC currently own Sycamore Valley Ranch, under the Sycamore Valley Ranch, LLC. The percentage of equity between the parties remains private.

Who knows what the plans are for Neverland?  I found this article on the Internet dated January of this year. I wonder how they know in London and we here in Calif. haven’t heard anything?

New Neverland theme park to be built in MJ’s honour
January 11th, 2010 - 5:47 pm ICT by ANI -

Michael Jackson London, Jan 11 (ANI): Late King of Pop Michael Jackson is set to be honoured with a Disney World-style theme park based on his Neverland Ranch.
The park will be created in his native Gary in Indiana, and developers are planning to cash in on Jackson’s legacy by including a golf course, museum, 300-room hotel and a performing arts centre. A Thriller roller coaster is also in the pipeline. “We will begin construction of the facilities this year,” the Mirror quoted theme park operations agent Odie Anderson as saying. “We have set aside a specific date, tied to a special Jackson event, for the ground breaking,” Anderson added. The singer’s 2,600-acre Neverland Ranch in California also had two railways and a zoo. (ANI)

May be this explains the 32,000 tons of concrete that was said to have been delivered to Neverland last June. All I can say is that time will tell what the future holds for Neverland.

In my spirit I feel that Neverland will rise from the ashes.   :!:  :!:  :!:

Blessings to you "on the wings of love!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

suspicious mind

Re: What happened whith Neverland?
May 30, 2011, 01:54:55 PM
is there some sort of map of the area that shows frontage and who and how properties are owned surrounding neverland property? an ariel view maybe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal