Horse Delivery at Neverland 2007
December 11, 2009, 01:20:49 AM
OK, this is probably not hoax related, but it's definitely odd. MJ left Neverland in 2005. It sat empty for quite some time, right? I mean, we've seen pics on the Web of the property where it was clearly unkempt, rides gone, looking very deserted. So why then, in April 2007, did some foreign fans (German maybe? I can't tell by their accents.) who visited Neverland capture video of a horse being delivered to Neverland? The gal filming even makes mention of being odd. She said something like "something's going on here, " and something about how MJ was supposed to be gone.

Like I said, probably not hoax related. But I do find it rather odd, so thought I'd share the link to the video.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.  ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

(Translation = Just because I might disagree with you does not mean I\'m attacking you.)

Lorrie

Re: Horse Delivery at Neverland 2007
December 11, 2009, 02:12:12 AM
Strange indeed, and even stranger that a fan caught the delivery on video as it happened. But I can think of several reasons why a horse might be delivered to Neverland while Michael was absent. For instance, maybe it was a favor for a neighbor (similar to how UPS or the post office leaves your package next door if nobody answers your doorbell) or maybe the property was loaned out for an event.

What would really surprise me is if the horse remained on the property for a significant length of time. I bet no mere mortals know, either. Neverland has always seemed so mysterious to me. The people who had the chance to visit while Michael was living there were very lucky.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 02:16:32 AM
:lol:  "Get your sleeping bags. We camp out here tonight."   :lol:  :lol:  

Very odd though. Made me think of something hoax related though.
Remember there was a single white horse carriage taken to Neverland in July?

And it's being towed by a very, very similar white pickup truck.. (though not the same one)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

December 11, 2009, 03:12:45 AM
Is that Neverland backgates? I thought Neverland looks like this? I'm not saying that, it's not Neverland but I don't know.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

December 11, 2009, 03:17:57 AM
As far as I know, they put new gates on after everything was taken from Neverland for the Julien's auction.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

December 11, 2009, 03:54:21 AM
there are 2 gates.
the one in the video is the first one and the "neverland" gate is the second
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 06:22:37 AM
Ok thanks for clearing this up!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I still love him, although he\'s bad, he\'s dangerous & a smooth criminal! 

Stories buried and untold, somebody\'s hiding the truth - Cry

CC

December 11, 2009, 06:50:33 AM
GOOD POINT!
I HAVE THE FEELING THAT HE IS IN NEVERLAND, LIKE MANY PEOPLE SAIS HE IS HIDDING IN PLANE SIGHT, BUT WHO KNOWS...
I READ OF SOME DELIVERY OF CEMENT AND FLOWERS IN THE LAST MONTHS...
I READ ON THE TOPIC ABOUT A "PLACE WITHOUT NO NAME" THAT NEVERLAND ISN'T NEVERLAND ANYMORE, THAT THE NAME WILL BE CHANGE..., SO NO NAME FOR NEVERLAND...
I READ THAT IN HE LIVES IN THE GUEST HOUSE, I DON'T REMEMBER IF WAS IN VEGAS OR IN LA... BUT MAYBE HE LIVES IN GUEST HOUSE AT NEVERLAND BECAUSE HE SAIS THAT NEVERLAND IS JUST A HOUSE, NOT A HOME, NOT ANYMORE AFTER 2005 TRIAL... :roll:  OR MAYBE THEY'RE ON CAMP! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 11, 2009, 07:00:14 AM
Quote from: "Lorrie"
Strange indeed, and even stranger that a fan caught the delivery on video as it happened. But I can think of several reasons why a horse might be delivered to Neverland while Michael was absent. For instance, maybe it was a favor for a neighbor (similar to how UPS or the post office leaves your package next door if nobody answers your doorbell) or maybe the property was loaned out for an event.

What would really surprise me is if the horse remained on the property for a significant length of time. I bet no mere mortals know, either. Neverland has always seemed so mysterious to me. The people who had the chance to visit while Michael was living there were very lucky.
Sorry but your reply has really made me laugh!! Think about it??? Don't mean to poke fun as we are all guilty of thinking weird things and we have to have some humour or we would all be carted off to the funny farm!
Next door to Neverland (will be quite a distance considering the size of the grounds of Neverland) are not at home to deliver a horse so the delivery men transporting the horse had the bright idea of taking the horse to Neverland which had been empty for nearly two years, don't forget this is a large living animal as opposed to a parcel of catalogue goods of  lets say a dress or pair of shoes.
Incidentally, they were not able to wrap it in brown paper as the legs of the animal kept poking through and they could not get any sellotape strong enough!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Lou

December 11, 2009, 07:16:49 AM
It seems that they didn't notice the girls filming them. Why sending a horse to a supposedly empty place? A mysterious delivery indeed.

Quote from: "CC"
GOOD POINT!
I HAVE THE FEELING THAT HE IS IN NEVERLAND, LIKE MANY PEOPLE SAIS HE IS HIDDING IN PLANE SIGHT, BUT WHO KNOWS...

CC,
Don't ask me why, but as I was reading your comment I remembered of the CNN footage that showed "a ghost" in NL. At first I thought it was a tasteless joke. Later they said the "ghost" was a staff member, but if I remember well, they didn't show this staff member. Now when I think about it, I think it could have been made on purpose by someone who knew the truth (if the the truth is the hoax). And it crossed my mind that NL could be a good hiding place - no one would ever believe that he's alive, let alone hiding in NL. I think I'm going crazy though.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 07:20:12 AM
'' Michael would express his interest and desire to form an independent film company' said Damm (...) 'Now we have been able together to create Neverland Pictures to made Michael's long-cherished dream come to fruitition. This partnership will significantly expand MDP's production and financing capabilities as well as bring Michael's creative vision as film-maker-demonstrated in so many pioneering video productions such as Thriller(...). The deal eventually collapsed.''

This is an extract from the 'Unmasked'. The deal collapsed then but what if now Michael is trying to fulfil his desire and , behind the Neverland's gates, that big, unseen and special film is bringing to life?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

December 11, 2009, 08:13:47 AM
Quote from: "Lou"
It seems that they didn't notice the girls filming them. Why sending a horse to a supposedly empty place? A mysterious delivery indeed.

Quote from: "CC"
GOOD POINT!

CC,
Don't ask me why, but as I was reading your comment I remembered of the CNN footage that showed "a ghost" in NL. At first I thought it was a tasteless joke. Later they said the "ghost" was a staff member, but if I remember well, they didn't show this staff member. Now when I think about it, I think it could have been made on purpose by someone who knew the truth (if the the truth is the hoax). And it crossed my mind that NL could be a good hiding place - no one would ever believe that he's alive, let alone hiding in NL. I think I'm going crazy though.  :lol:
Ohhh.. Remember there was the ghost in the hallway, which I think was just an accident.. BUT there was also the black pants, white shirt guy that was just filmed standing around the corner of a doorway at another part, and we only got a glimpse. It looked just like Michael in the film Ghosts. What are the chances that it really was Michael now since it was Larry King there that day and they're all in on it??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

December 11, 2009, 09:10:35 AM
For instance, maybe it was a favor for a neighbor (similar to how UPS or the post office leaves your package next door if nobody answers your doorbell) .

Me: "Hi Lorrie, this is Cheryl. I will be away for a while. I have a little delivery coming in soon . Can you keep a lookout and take care of it in my absence?"

Lorrie: "Sure Cheryl. I'll be around. See you when you return."

Delivery arrives...
Lorrie: "OMG! Cheryl said little delivery".

:lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lou

December 11, 2009, 09:17:57 AM
Melzy777,
I didn't see the guy you mentioned, but I believe that LK can be in on it, so there's a chance, who knows?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 05:08:43 PM
Maybe it was Debbie Rowe taking her horse for a ride through Neverland.  I don't know when she got the ranch she has now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions