Forest Lawn won't confirm Michael's burial
July 19, 2010, 10:36:05 AM
credit goes to: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Forest Lawn won't confirm Michael's burial

I was planning a trip to Los Angeles over the Christmas vacation and was thinking of visiting Michael Jackson's gravesite. I called Forest Lawn and was surprised to find out that they would not aknowledge that Michael Jackson was in fact burried there.   I was in shock, I asked the lady if all the media stuff about the buriel was a sham and she would say nothing.  I told her I watched the TV coverage of the body supposedly being moved to the Masoleum.  She said she had no information on this,  I asked if we could tour the Masoleum and she said no.  Noone was allowed in there and she could not even say if Michael was buried there.   I definatley understand the need for privacy in such matters , but he was the most public of all celibrities.  It really got me thinking ,  exactly what's going on here ,  It really is very mysterious.

email recieved Wed, November 18, 2009    DB Sydney
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001

this would make more sense if we could test and see if they hide information of all the people buried there. if one of us could call and ask about someone else who we already know is buried there for sure we could see if they answer in similar fashion or confirm it. if they dont, then it proves they wont answer due to privacy issues but if they do, it will prove somethings shady..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I mean, i agree, the most famous of all celebrities and fans can't pay their respects??? or even really KNOW where he's at cuz of so much confusion?? something's afoot!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There was a thread about this a while back and it was told by Forest Lawn that they say what they are told to say by the family. Yep - interesting, right?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Okay guys, my heart is beating really fast right now.  I sense a break through soon.  Feels like something is o  the horizon.  Somebody tell me I'm dreaming and I will try as best I can to shake myself out of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions