Serenitys_Dream

Re: New Pictures...
July 19, 2010, 08:48:03 AM
Quote from: "tekamjforever"
post double: :arrow: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is not a double post. The question was is there any new information on the pictures which the person calling themselves "Nofriendofmine"  said there were going to post on Sunday. What I posted was the response that this person made. There were no pictures posted on Sunday, they now say they will be posted on Tuesday and that the pictures ARE NOT the ones from the video or the STILL SHOTS that have already been posted.

Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
Quote from: "sk2001"
I know the following topic is locked but I was just wondering if there's been any update on it.. Did this person ever post any pics, it being Sunday today??.

Re: shocking new photos will be revealed sunday

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Post by no friend of mine » Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:24 am

Quote from: "no friend of mine"
Hello
first thing first i am sure that you will be aware by now that English is not my first language ,i hope its ok with you .
You have to know that i am not gaining anything here ,i am not seeking for any kind of attention here or any where what so ever you have to know that .
It has been amad house over the hoax sites in the last 3 days .
some people are trying to take all the credets of those photos to themself and its fine by me if it was done in a proper way .
i am a Michael Jackson fan since i was 7 years old i know exactly how you feel , i really do , you have to know that .
I love you very much and I'm so sorry that i have to delay posting those photos until tuesday 20-7[/u] i hope that you except my abolgys .
i have my own reasons that you will be aware of in my next post .
Again i am very sorry ,You have been very kind and pationt my hearts go out with you .
the only thing that makes me lees sad is the fact that you are going to be very happy when the time comes .
i promes you there will be no more delay after this , those photos will be the first of another up coming proves that i will post here or at least i hope that i will be aple to .
please close this thread until tuesday 20-7 (22h GMT)
I love you with all my heart .

P.S : its NOT about those photos

this is not real .

Just another bunch of BS but that's just my opinion of course.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

July 19, 2010, 09:48:15 AM
lol.. It's only a few molested frames forced black/white and blurred.

Moving along.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

July 19, 2010, 10:03:30 AM
Quote from: "SEHF"

Moving along.

The so called NEW PICTURES WERE NEVER POSTED so you couldn't possible know that they are "molested, b&w or blurred".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 19, 2010, 10:58:11 AM
well, this person is supposed to put the pics on tuesday. i don't know why. but he said there was a delay and he is going to put the pics on tuesday.so the thread is locked until tomorrow
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

July 19, 2010, 11:25:19 AM

Moving along.

The so called NEW PICTURES WERE NEVER POSTED so you couldn't possible know that they are "molested, b&w or blurred".

THERE IS NO REASON TO USE CAPITALS LIKE THIS THANKS.

Did I say pictures anywhere in my post? I was referring to the post before mine using the ridiculous manipulated video. People seem to want to spam that clip and stills from it in a lot of threads.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

July 19, 2010, 11:31:58 AM

Moving along.

THERE IS NO REASON TO USE CAPITALS LIKE THIS THANKS.

Did I say pictures anywhere in my post? I was referring to the post before mine using the ridiculous manipulated video. People seem to want to spam that clip and stills from it in a lot of threads.

Yes there is, I used capitals for emphasis as it seems either people do not read posts fully or they are not comprehending what is in the posts.

There is no video in the post I made before yours. It is a repost of the message from the other forum by the person claiming to have NEW photos and I posted the entire thing which included that picture, in response to the question originally asked in this thread, by the OP.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

July 19, 2010, 11:36:13 AM
IT'S A STILL FROM A VIDEO that was posted in another thread. I READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD and I was only agreeing with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001Topic starter

July 19, 2010, 02:23:43 PM
i'm not gonna judge this person just yet but if the posting of these so called pics is delayed again tomorrow, it would say a lot and then i'll judge him for sure :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

July 19, 2010, 08:02:57 PM
i'm not gonna judge this person just yet but if the posting of these so called pics is delayed again tomorrow, it would say a lot and then i'll judge him for sure :)

sk2001,if these pictures are not posted on tuesday July 20/2010, well we will know it is another scam. It is not even worth losing our energy to judge this troubleds soul who has nothing better to do, and to come into our hoax site and disrupts our faith. Well we will give him or her the benifit of the doubt, but if tomorrow there are no legitimate  pictures, when I say legitimate I mean no photoshop pictures than we will move on and continue to investigate.If these pictures will be legitimate we will thank this person with all or our hearts. So let's keep the faith and positive. Love always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

sk2001Topic starter

July 19, 2010, 08:56:16 PM
I agree with you but this just makes me' mad.. We have feelings too. Noone has the right to hurt us just coz we all follow our gut feelings and other than havig different opinions at time, we don't hurt anyone in the process right  :)

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

sk2001,if these pictures are not posted on tuesday July 20/2010, well we will know it is another scam. It is not even worth losing our energy to judge this troubleds soul who has nothing better to do, and to come into our hoax site and disrupts our faith. Well we will give him or her the benifit of the doubt, but if tomorrow there are no legitimate  pictures, when I say legitimate I mean no photoshop pictures than we will move on and continue to investigate.If these pictures will be legitimate we will thank this person with all or our hearts. So let's keep the faith and positive. Love always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

July 19, 2010, 09:07:31 PM
I agree with you but this just makes me' mad.. We have feelings too. Noone has the right to hurt us just coz we all follow our gut feelings and other than havig different opinions at time, we don't hurt anyone in the process right  :)

you are absolutely right no one has the right to play with our feelings. I also will be upset but we should keep our energy for more investigation. This person is not worth it if he is a scammer. We do not know for sure dear. Keep the faith love always.

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

July 20, 2010, 12:34:56 PM
I GUESS NO PICTURE POSTED YET. IT IS TUESDAY JULY 20/2010 RIGHT???  YEAH YEAH.. I THINK ANOTHER SCAM..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

Re: New Pictures where are they????
July 20, 2010, 08:39:20 PM
Ok guys, I have come into this posting all day to check these famous pictures, well guess what NO PICTURES GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I am getting pretty angry with the scammers, liars etc... Maybe he has posted them in another site I have no clue. Did any one find out anything?? Love even though I am getting angry.. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

PJ4MJ

July 20, 2010, 08:53:18 PM
The original post was made at MJHD.net by "no friend of mine."  Here's the latest:

Postby no friend of mine » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:44 pm

hi
i shall see you tonight some time between(22-24h GMT).
2 photos will be posted by then for the first time . it will prove in a way that Michael jackson could be still alive .
please take care

Unless my time conversion is messed up, we're already past that window.  The thread is locked, too...I'm not holding my breath:  "it will prove in a way that Michael jackson could be still alive ."  Not exactly convincing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

July 20, 2010, 08:58:00 PM
Quote from: "PJ4MJ"
The original post was made at MJHD.net by "no friend of mine."  Here's the latest:

Postby no friend of mine » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:44 pm

hi
i shall see you tonight some time between(22-24h GMT).
2 photos will be posted by then for the first time . it will prove in a way that Michael jackson could be still alive .
please take care

Unless my time conversion is messed up, we're already past that window.  The thread is locked, too...I'm not holding my breath:  "it will prove in a way that Michael jackson could be still alive ."  Not exactly convincing.

even if the thread is locked he can post another thread with pictures. This is another let down. I am sorry to be negative, usually i am very positive person, but this is really playing with peoples feelings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal