Lawsuit Against Michael Jackson's Doctor Moves On
September 04, 2010, 02:24:01 PM
Joe Jackson's civil lawsuit against Dr. Conrad Murray over the death of pop icon Michael Jackson can now move forward, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

United States District Judge John F. Walter gave the Jackson patriarch the go-ahead to proceed with the case now that the proper paperwork has been submitted.

On August 4, 2010, Judge Walter requested that Jackson prove that the United States District Court, Central District of California had jurisdiction in the case because in Jackson’s original complaint, he failed to “allege the defendant’s principal place of business.” Weeks later, Jackson's attorney Brian Oxman drafted and provided Judge Walker with a first amended complaint in response to the inquiry.

Today, Judge Walker ruled he was satisfied with the paperwork and is allowing the lawsuit to proceed. Joe Jackson's civil lawsuit targets Dr. Murray as well as his businesses, Acres Home Heart & Vascular Institute and GCA Holdings, LLC for the wrongful death of Michael Jackson.

Jackson is seeking unspecified damages.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

CC

i´m confused... I was saying all this time why none of the family do something about MJ "death" to still believe he is not dead and now this... I don´t want murray will found guilty...  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

paula-c

Well, we will see what will happen in reality with this action and that is what Joe wants to accomplish. As someone said I comment the news, always remember Joe promoting a new music label to hours of "death" of Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions