Im_convincedmjaliveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
"The Crown traces back to the Vatican, which is headed by the Pope, who is the figurehead for the real powers that be behind the curtain, some of which are known but many of which are completely unknown to the general public."

Which according to the info I found on The Black Pope (who is The General and the REAL person running the show) these other entities like The President of USA, The Queen Of England, and so on are only puppets and pawns.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Today, who is the Superior General of the Jesuits, the so-called "Black Pope" [black here refers to hidden, evil activities, not to race or color] who gives the orders to the actual Pope. Is it still Jean-Baptist Janssens?

Phelps: Janssens, Frenchman. No, he passed away in 1964. Then Pedro Arrupe came to power. Then, after Arrupe died, in 1988, I believe, the present Jesuit General is Count Hans Kolvenbach. [See photo nearby.] I call him Count Hans Kolven hoof.

Martin: Let’s discuss this position of "General" and, in addition, who is this person, Count Hans Kolvenbach? Who does he serve? What are his origins? Where does he hail from?

Phelps: The present General is a Dutchman, his nationality is Dutch.

Martin: Where is he? Physically, where is he?

Phelps: He resides in Rome, at the headquarters of the Jesuits, called the Church of Jesu. So, the Jesuit General resides in Rome at, what I just called, the Jesuit headquarters.

Martin: The Church of Jesu, is that near the Vatican?

Phelps: It’s not far from the Vatican, right. It’s in the same general area. It’s headquarters of the Knights of Malta.

Martin: Is it part of Vatican City, proper?

Phelps: Right, I believe, yes it is.

Martin: Where does Satan fit into this picture, and what is the ultimate goal of the Jesuits, the so-called Society of Jesus?

Phelps: The Jesuit General, and the other high Jesuit Generals, they are sorcerers. They are Luciferians, and they worship what they would call Lucifer. They do not believe in Satan. They believe in Lucifer.

Now, according to Alberto Rivera, he was invited—because he was a top Jesuit at the time in the late ’60s—he was invited to a "Black Mass" in Spain where there were quite a few top Jesuit Generals present. And he called it a "Black Mass". Well, when you’re involved in a "Black Mass", you’re involved in the worship of Lucifer, all dressed in their black capes and so on.

Martin: I’m fascinated by Count Hans Kolvenbach because nobody in the world knows who this person is. I’ve never heard the name.

Phelps: Let me just tell you that you can see his picture and his top Jesuits—just a second and I’ll get the book. The name of the book is called Jesuits: A Multi-Biography, by Jean Lacoutre, and that is available, usually, in the bookstores. It was published in 1995.

Jean Lacoutre is a Frenchman. He was a communist, is a communist. On the last page of the pictures in it, that is right adjacent to page 343, you see Peter Hans Kolvenbach. He’s the Jesuit General, and he looks like just a very evil individual. There’s a Black man, who’s a high Jesuit, he’s a 29 Superior Jesuit with his cosmopolitan General staff. One of the General staff looks like Ben Kingsley of Shindler’s List. There are six White men, and one Black man. And that’s his General staff.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was roflol at the phallics and um meaning it is a symbol for the penis, so what the hell does that mean? WE are worshipping or under the control of a freakin Penis? lol

Also the Red Plus sign or cross across many of the flags and crests are from the Templar Knights originally.

This to me seems like at the beg. of all of this what started out as GOOD was taken over by EVIL. There still is IMO two sides of these secret orginazations, Good and Evil both using the same names but having different agendas.

It also seems to be leading back to ONE place and ONE thing, Egypt. Jerusalem, God, Jesus, Temple Mount aka (Mount Moriah), Solomon's Temple, Ten Commandments, The ARK.

Oh the Tangled web one weaves when at first he tries to deceive.

Messy.

Peace
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi! Sarahli,

I indeed believe that the Obelisk is indeed a symbol of the secret society network.  You will find below additional information linking France into the "global network" you refer to above"

1. The French Connection

The Statue of Liberty is another Brotherhood symbol highlighting the lighted torch. The Statue of Liberty is actually the Statue of Liberties the liberties perpetrated on the American people by the Brotherhood. There she stands on her island in New York Harbour holding her torch of ‘freedom’ and Americans believe she is the symbol of their liberty in the Land of the Free. Nothing could be further from the truth.

The Statue of Liberty was given to New York by French Freemasons and her mirror image stands on an island in the River Seine in Paris (see picture section for this and other symbols in this chapter). These statues of liberty are representations of Queen Semiramis and Isis et al, with the rays of the Sun around her head. The ancients symbolized the Sun in this way. And they are not holding the torch of liberty, but the torch of the illuminated ones, the reptilian-Aryan Elite. The Statue of Liberty is a Brotherhood symbol which says:
“We control this country and we are telling you so, but you are too stupid to see it!”
The torch is the most obvious Brotherhood signature.

When the Brotherhood assassinated President Kennedy in 1963, they put a lighted torch, the eternal flame which has burned to this day, on his grave in the Arlington Cemetery After the murder in Dallas the Freemasons erected an obelisk in Dealey Plaza a few yards from the spot where Kennedy was shot.

At the top they placed a depiction of the lighted torch. When Diana, Princess of Wales, was murdered in the Pont de L’Alma Tunnel in Paris, the ‘shrine’ to her, where people left flowers, was a large gold symbol of the very ‘eternal’ flame held by the two Statues of Liberty, which just happened to be on top of the tunnel where her car crashed into the 13th pillar. Just a coincidence! On the island where she is said to be buried, they have placed yet another depiction of a lighted torch. The Brotherhood are telling us that they killed Kennedy and Diana, but unless you understand their symbolic language, you don’t know.

2. Brotherhood and Olympic Games

The lighted torch in the Olympic Games has the same meaning. I have to laugh when I see the different cities holding their breath to see which of them has been selected to hold the next Olympics. It was all decided years before, in line with what is most appropriate to the Brotherhood Agenda and its symbolism. You would have thought that the centenary Olympic Games would have been held in its original home of Greece, but instead it was given to Atlanta. Why the hell Atlanta, especially when the United States had only recently hosted the games in Los Angeles?

One reason for this decision by the symbol-obsessed Brotherhood was the symbolism of the legendary, Atlanta, the goddess and huntress, who was said to be such a great athlete that no man could beat her. Everyone she defeated in a race had to suffer death and many were killed before one managed to trick her into losing a race by dropping golden apples to divert her attention. It was said that she and her bridegroom were turned into lions and pulled the chariot of the Great Mother of the Gods.1 The Olympic Games in Atlanta also allowed multimillions to be spent on roads and infrastructure in a city reported to be a major centre for the New World Order after the Millennium.

3. The Obelisk of Luxor

The Place de la Concorde is the largest public square in Paris. Situated along the Seine in the 8th arrondissement, it separates the Tuileries Gardens from the beginning of the boulevard Champs-Elysées. (see map) Originally named Place Louis XV, the square was designed by Jacques-Ange Gabriel, Louis XV's architect, for the purpose of showcasing an equestrian statue of the King — which had been commissioned in 1748 by the city of Paris and sculpted by Edmé Bouchardon.

Obélisque de Luxor in the Place de la Concorde. To the left is the beautiful Hôtel Crillon, to the right is l'Hôtel du Ministère de la Marine (Naval Ministry). Between them, in the background, is the Madeleine at the end of rue Royale.

Construction of the square began in 1754 and was completed in 1763. It is actually in the shape of an octagon, and was once bordered by large moats which no longer exist. The square marks an intersection of two axes: The major axis is that of the Voie Triomphale (Triumphal Way) which extends east-to-west in a perfectly straight line from the former royal palace (now the Louvre Museum), past the Arc du Carrousel and through the Tuileries Gardens, up the Champs-Elysées to the Arc de Triomphe, and beyond — now culminating at the Grande Arche in the Paris suburb of La Défense. The second (minor) axis is formed by the line between Place de la Madeleine, down rue Royale through the square and across the Pont de la Concorde, culminating at the Palais Bourbon.

Several decades after its construction, this square was to serve as a focal point for the bloodiest political upheaval in the history of France: the French Revolution. When the hordes of revolutionaries seized power, they renamed the square Place de la Révolution, tore down the statue of Louis XV and replaced it with a guillotine. Between 1793 and 1795, more than 1300 people were beheaded in public executions, including Louis XVI, Marie Antoinette, Danton and Robespierre. It is said that the scent of blood was so strong here that a herd of cattle once refused to cross the grounds.

Following the Revolution, the square suffered a series of transformations and several changes of name: place de la Concorde, place Louis XV (again), place Louis XVI, place de la Chartre, and once again place de la Concorde — symbolizing the end of a troubled era and the hope for a better future.

Today, the open-air square still looks quite similar to the way it did in the 1700s, save the actual ground — which now consists of tarmac and cement. Supplanting the guillotine is the powerful Obelisk of Luxor, a pink granite monolith that was given to the French in 1829 by the viceroy of Egypt, Mehemet Ali. The edifice, which once marked the entrance to the Amon temple at Luxor, is more than 3,300 years old and is decorated with hieroglyphics portraying the reigns of the pharaohs Ramses II and Ramses III. Gilded images on the pedestal portray the monumental task of transporting the monolith to Paris and erecting it at the square. Installed in 1833, the Obelisk — weighing 230 tons and standing 22.83 meters (75 ft) high in the center of the Place — is flanked on both sides by two fountains constructed during the same period. Having survived more than 33 centuries, the Obelisk has suffered the greatest damage during the past half-century by air pollution from industry and motor vehicles.

With L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Let us dream of tomorrow where
we can truly love from the soul, and
know love as the ultimate truth at
the heart of all creation."

Sarahli

@Im_convincedmjalive

"I was roflol at the phallics and um meaning it is a symbol for the penis, so what the hell does that mean? WE are worshipping or under the control of a freakin Penis? lol"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I myself was like huh ! What is that !  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  I don't know about the symbolism these people have crazy ideas and rituals (talking about the Illuminati, freemasons, pagans...not the blog owner 8-) ).

As you said many points tend to come back again each time we make a research, the Knights Templar, the Vatican, the Jesuits, London, Egypt, the Ark...it's not a coincidence.

@TheRunninGirl

Thank you what you have brought completes what I have found ;) . I forgot about the Paris' obelisk and the Statue of Liberty. Even if Paris is not part of the 3 cities empire we know who controls. Makes me think of the museum le Louvres and it's pyramid shape.

The next Olympics are to be held in London in 2012. London again...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

ROFL

Sarahli and you know what La Pyramide du Louvre has 666 windows ....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
If they could love like you and me, imagine what the world could be.

Sarahli

Quote from: "ROFL"
No I didn't know that ! Thanks for the information  :shock: .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

Plot

In 2009, Dr. Adrian Helmsley, an American geologist visits astrophysicist Dr. Satnam Tsurutani in India and learns that neutrinos from a massive solar flare are causing the temperature of the Earth's core to increase rapidly. Adrian informs White House Chief of Staff Carl Anheuser and United States President Thomas Wilson that this will trigger a catastrophic chain of natural disasters. In 2010, Wilson, along with other international leaders, begins a massive, secret project intended to ensure that humanity survives. Approximately 400,000 people are chosen to board ships called "arks" that are constructed at Cho Ming, Tibet in the Himalayas. Additional funding for the project is raised by selling tickets to the private sector for €1 billion per person. By 2011, they start to secretly move humanity's valuable treasures to the Himalayas under the guise of protecting them from terrorist attacks, so that their history can survive when the end comes.

In 2012, Jackson Curtis is a science fiction writer in Los Angeles who works part-time as a limousine driver for Russian billionaire Yuri Karpov. Jackson's ex-wife Kate and their children Noah and Lily live with Kate's boyfriend, plastic surgeon and amateur pilot, Gordon Silberman. Jackson takes Noah and Lily camping in Yellowstone National Park, where they meet Charlie Frost, who hosts a radio show from the park. Charlie references a theory that suggests the Mesoamerican Long Count Calendar predicts that the 2012 phenomenon is going to occur. He has a map of the ark project in addition to information of government officials and scientists from around the world who were murdered after discovering information about the ark project and trying to alert the general public. The family returns home as seismic activity vastly increases along the US West Coast. Jackson grows suspicious and rents a plane to rescue his family. He collects his family and Gordon as the Earth crust displacement begins, and they narrowly escape Los Angeles using a Cessna 340 as the city sinks into the Pacific Ocean.

As millions die in cataclysmic earthquakes worldwide, the group flies to Yellowstone to retrieve Charlie's map, escaping as the Yellowstone Caldera erupts. Remaining at his site to broadcast the eruption, Charlie is killed in the blast. Learning the arks are in China, the group lands in Las Vegas, which has a huge fissure running through the airport's runway. Here, they meet Yuri, his twin sons, girlfriend Tamara and pilot Sasha. The group secures the Antonov 225 aircraft and departs for China. Also heading for the arks aboard Air Force One are Anheuser, Helmsley, and First Daughter Laura Wilson. President Wilson chooses to remain in Washington D.C. and is soon killed by a megatsunami which sends the USS John F. Kennedy crashing into the White House. With the Vice President also dead and the Speaker of the House missing, Anheuser assumes de facto leadership of the United States of America, although he is not in the line of succession.

Arriving in China in a crash landing that kills Sasha, the group is then spotted by the Chinese People's Liberation Army. Yuri and his sons, possessing tickets, are taken to the arks. The Curtis family, Gordon, and Tamara, none of whom possess tickets, are picked up by Nima, a Buddhist monk on his way to the arks. They stowaway with the help of Nima's brother, Tenzin, who has been working on the ark project. A megatsunami approaches the site as tens of thousands of people are attempting to board the final ark, when a large impact driver becomes lodged between the gears of the ark's hydraulics chamber, preventing a boarding gate from closing and rendering the ship unable to start its engines. In the ensuing chaos, Yuri, Gordon and Tamara are killed, Tenzin is wounded and the flooding ark is set adrift. Jackson and Noah free the impact driver from the closing mechanism, and the crew regains control of the ark, preventing a fatal collision with Mount Everest.

One month later, after floodwaters from the tsunamis have receded, three arks set sail for the Cape of Good Hope in South Africa, where the Drakensberg Mountains have risen in relation to sea level. Jackson reconciles with his family and Adrian starts a relationship with Laura. The Earth is shown from space, revealing a radically changed continental landscape.

Marketing

On November 12, 2008, the new studio released the first teaser trailer for 2012 that showed a tsunami surging over the Himalayas and interlaced a purportedly scientific message suggesting that the world would end in 2012, and that the world's governments were not preparing its population for the event. The trailer ended with a message to viewers to "find out the truth" by searching "2012" on search engines. The Guardian criticized the marketing effectiveness as "deeply flawed" and associated it with "websites that make even more spurious claims about 2012".

The studio also launched a viral marketing website operated by the fictional Institute for Human Continuity, where filmgoers could register for a lottery number to be part of a small population that would be rescued from the global destruction. David Morrison of NASA received over 1000 inquiries from people who thought the website was genuine, and condemned it. "I've even had cases of teenagers writing to me saying they are contemplating suicide because they don't want to see the world end," he said. "I think when you lie on the internet and scare children to make a buck, that is ethically wrong." Another viral marketing website promotes Farewell Atlantis, a fictional suspense novel by the film's lead protagonist, about the events of 2012.

The end is just the beginning...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjaliveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
:ugeek:

So yesterday I was doing some more digging around and I was reading up on Solomon,

"The Hebrew Bible credits Solomon as the builder of the First Temple in Jerusalem"

:geek: and his supposed affair with Queen of Sheba :geek:
The Queen of Sheba was a monarch of the ancient kingdom of Sheba and is referred to in Habeshan history, the Hebrew Bible, the New Testament, and the Qur'an. She is widely assumed to have been a queen regnant, although there is no historical proof of this; in fact, she may have been a queen consort.
The location of her historical kingdom most likely included part of modern day Ethiopia and Eritrea,and perhaps Yemen as well.

:geek:  And supposedly Solomon and Queen of Sheba had a son :geek:  

"An ancient compilation of Ethiopian legends, Kebra Negast ('the Glory of Kings'), is dated to seven hundred years ago and relates a history of Makeda and her descendants. In this account King Solomon is said to have seduced the Queen of Sheba and sired her son, Menelik I, who would become the first Emperor of Ethiopia."

:geek:
And that is supposedly how The Ark of the Covenant got to the Church in Ethiopia, the same church that claims to have it and was going to reveal it to the world.

I then found this website and I agree with the final statements.

The Forgotten Ark
Regardless of what happened to the Ark, the Scriptures suggest that it will never be found again. This comes as quite a shock to some Christians who have assumed that the Ark must be found before the Tribulation Temple can be built and animal sacrifice re-instituted. Others have simply assumed that the Ark would be replaced in the Holy of Holies when the Lord's Millennial Temple is built.

But Jeremiah says point blank that "the ark of the covenant of the Lord... shall not come to mind, nor shall they remember it, nor shall they miss it, nor shall it be made again" (Jeremiah 3:16). The context of this passage is the Millennial reign of Jesus, so it does not rule out the possibility of a discovery prior to that time. Conceivably, the Ark could be discovered, and Satan could use its discovery to incite the rebuilding of a Temple where an apostate sacrificial system would be re-instituted. We know that such a Temple will be built, but I doubt if its construction will be motivated by the discovery of the Ark.

The Non-Essential Ark
The important point to keep in mind here is that the rediscovery of the Ark is not essential to the rebuilding of the Temple. After all, the Temple was rebuilt by Zerubbabel following the Babylonian captivity, and the Ark had already been lost by that time. There was no Ark in the Holy of Holies during the time when Jesus worshiped in the Temple.

Nor is the Ark needed for the Millennial Temple. Ezekiel describes the Temple in great detail (chapters 40-42), and he never mentions the Ark. There is a Holy of Holies (Ezekiel 41:4), but it is empty, and it is not separated from the Holy Place by a veil.

Jesus has already entered the heavenly Holy of Holies in our behalf (Hebrews 4:14-16, 8:1-6). He has torn away the veil that separated us from God, and He serves as our High Priest, having offered His own blood as the perfect sacrifice for our sins (Hebrews 9:11-16). He serves as our Mediator before the Father's throne (Hebrews 9:24-28).

Thus, during the Millennium, there will be no need for a human high priest or an Ark with a mercy seat. Jesus will serve as both king and high priest, and in that capacity, He will continue to serve as humanity's mercy seat. (Zechariah 6:12-13).

The True Ark
With regard to this concept of Christ as our mercy seat, let me add a penetrating insight which I picked up from John MacArthur, one of this country's greatest preachers. He pointed to a simple historical verse that contains a profound truth about Jesus being our mercy seat.

The verse is John 20:12. Speaking of Mary looking into the empty tomb of Jesus, the verse says, "she beheld two angels in white sitting, one at the head, and one at the feet, where the body of Jesus had been lying." What Mary saw, MacArthur observed, was the new mercy seat, the perfect mercy seat.

Consider again what Mary saw. She witnessed two angels, one sitting at each end of the slab which had held the broken body of our Lord. That scene points us back to the Ark of the Covenant where two cherubim hovered over its blood splattered mercy seat!

There is no more need for the Ark. Jesus has fulfilled all that the Ark stood for. He was deity who took on flesh. He rendered complete obedience to the Law, being made perfect and becoming the source of our salvation (Hebrews 5:8-9). His blood was shed for our sins, and His victory is attested by the fact and the power of His resurrection.

Just as the Ark was designed to be a symbol of the presence of God in the midst of His people, Jesus is the ultimate expression of God's love and care and presence. He is our Ark. He is our Law. He is our Manna. He is our Budded Rod. And, thank God, He is our Mercy Seat.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

funny that all of this is in the videos I made about Michael and the connections to Egypt. the ark, the obelisks, the Vatican, the Louvre etc. I also made one with the connections between Michael and the movie 2012.
Synchronicity?

All Roads lead to Egypt 1 of 11

[youtube:il5onlfx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd6Jdz0fSAY[/youtube:il5onlfx]

"2012" The Movie & Michael Jackson's Death Hoax  

[youtube:il5onlfx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3Dni7wXMNY[/youtube:il5onlfx]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

I think that if a non-material ark exists, let's say a spiritual ark, it is faith in God and the follow of His law. I say that because while thinking about 2012, the movie, floods and tsunamis and earthquakes and thinking about ancient civilizations that have been destroyed for disobeying God, I was telling myself that only God can save us from a 2012 scenario. So faith in God is the spiritual ark that will save our souls, even if we die, I'm talking about the afterlife too  8-) .

Thank you Serenity for your great vids, there are no coincidences !  ;)

Now I don't know where is the Ark of the Covenant, it existed this is certain but by reading the Quran it is never mentionned if it will be discovered again before the end of times. But I thought about something, the story of Saul who's been chosen to be King. The Ark of the Covenant was the sign from God that Saul has been chosen...so I told myself that history can repeat itself and that Michael (Prince Michael) if he is really a messenger of God (an official one  ;) ) then maybe that hmmm the Ark will be the sign...Maybe that Michael already has the Ark and that his return will be the true announcement of the discovery of the true Ark...sounds crazy I know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Einstein and Poleshifts

His idea is original, of great simplicity, and—if it continues to prove itself—of great importance to everything that is related to the history of the earth’s surface.” – Einstein

Upon learning of Charles Hapgood’s pole-shift theory, Einstein was struck by the possibility of explaining the history of Earth’s surface. Inspect a letter Einstein wrote to Charles Hapgood and read the famous scientist's introduction to Hapgood's book The Path of the Pole. The English translations are below and his original writings are to the right. (go to the site to see them)

November 24, 1952
Mr. Charles H. Hapgood
2 Allerton Street
Provincetown, Mass.

Dear Sir:
I have read already some years ago in a popular article about the idea that excentric masses of ice, accumulated near a pole, could produce from time to time considerable dislocations of the floating rigid crust of the earth. I have never occupied myself with this problem but my impression is that a careful study of this hypothesis is really desirable.

I think that our factual knowledge of the underlying facts is at present not precise enough for a reliable answer based exclusively on calculations. Knowledge of geological and paleontological facts may be of decisive importance in the matter. In any case, it would not be justified to discard the idea a priori as adventurous.

The question whether high pressure may not be able to produce fusion of nuclei is also quite justified. It is not known to me if a quantitative theory has been worked out by astrophysicists. The action of pressure would not be a static effect as classical mechanics would suggest, but a kinetic effect corresponding not to temperature but to degeneracy of gases of high density. You should correspond about this with an astro-phycisist experienced in quantum theory, f.i. Dr. L. Schwarzschild at the Princeton University Observatory.

Sincerely yours,

Albert Einstein.

Foreword to the First Edition
by Albert Einstein

I frequently receive communications from people who wish to consult me concerning their unpublished ideas. It goes without saying that these ideas are very seldom possessed of scientific validity. The very first communication, however, that I received from Mr. Hapgood electrified me. His idea is original, of great simplicity, and—if it continues to prove itselfof great importance to everything that is related to the history of the earth’s surface.

A great many empirical data indicate that at each point on the earth’s surface that has been carefully studied, many climatic changes have taken place, apparently quite suddenly. This, according to Hapgood, is explicable if the virtually rigid outer crust of the earth undergoes, from time to time, extensive displacement over the viscous, plastic, possibly fluid inner layers. Such displacements may take place as the consequence of comparatively slight forces exerted on the crust, derived from the earth’s momentum of rotation, which in turn will tend to alter the axis of rotation, which in turn will tend to alter the axis of rotation of the earth’s crust.

In a polar region there is continual deposition of ice, which is not symmetrically distributed about the pole. The earth’s rotation acts on these unsymmetrically deposited masses, and produces centrifugal momentum that is transmitted to the rigid crust of the earth. The constantly increasing centrifugal produced in this way will, when it has reached a certain point, produce a movement of the earth’s crust over the rest of the earth’s body, and this will displace the polar regions toward the equator.

Without a doubt the earth’s crust is strong enough not to give way proportionately as the ice is deposited. The only doubtful assumption is that the earth’s crust can be moved easily enough over the inner layers.

The author has not confined himself to a simple presentation of this idea. He has also set forth, cautiously and comprehensively, the extraordinarily rich material that supports his displacement theory. I think that this rather astonishing, even fascinating, idea deserves the serious attention of anyone who concerns himself with the theory of the earth’s development.

To close with an observation that has occurred to me while writing these lines: If the earth’s crust is really so easily displaced over its substratum as this theory requires, then the rigid masses near the earth’s surface must be distributed in such a way that they give rise to displace the crust by centrifugal effect. I think that this deduction might be capable of verification, at least approximately. This centrifugal momentum should in any case be smaller than that produced by the masses of deposited ice.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Re: “The End Is Near” 777, ARK, WARNINGS...
September 03, 2010, 06:06:56 AM
Just wanted to say that I dreamt that an asteroid hit the planet  :D  

hope it will not happen of course... :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 03, 2010, 07:28:46 AM
Quote from: "Sarahli"

You're cute  :) ! I hope it will not happen either, I also have nightmares about the attack on Iran and WW3.. i guess we're too connected to our fears  :?

Keep the faith!

LOVE,
Andy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

September 03, 2010, 07:33:39 AM
Quote from: "TinkerBell_777"
Quote from: "Sarahli"

You're cute  :) ! I hope it will not happen either, I also have nightmares about the attack on Iran and WW3.. i guess we're too connected to our fears  :?

Keep the faith!

LOVE,
Andy

Yes maybe that it's just a nightmare, thing is that I had no fear in my dream. But well maybe that the discussion about world wars impacted on my mind, hope so. God bless you Andy. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 03, 2010, 02:17:57 PM
Quote from: "ROFL"

:shock: Really!  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

angel

September 03, 2010, 10:42:09 PM
Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"

So yesterday I was doing some more digging around and I was reading up on Solomon,

"The Hebrew Bible credits Solomon as the builder of the First Temple in Jerusalem"

:geek: and his supposed affair with Queen of Sheba :geek:
The Queen of Sheba was a monarch of the ancient kingdom of Sheba and is referred to in Habeshan history, the Hebrew Bible, the New Testament, and the Qur'an. She is widely assumed to have been a queen regnant, although there is no historical proof of this; in fact, she may have been a queen consort.
The location of her historical kingdom most likely included part of modern day Ethiopia and Eritrea,and perhaps Yemen as well.

:geek:  And supposedly Solomon and Queen of Sheba had a son :geek:  

"An ancient compilation of Ethiopian legends, Kebra Negast ('the Glory of Kings'), is dated to seven hundred years ago and relates a history of Makeda and her descendants. In this account King Solomon is said to have seduced the Queen of Sheba and sired her son, Menelik I, who would become the first Emperor of Ethiopia."

:geek:
And that is supposedly how The Ark of the Covenant got to the Church in Ethiopia, the same church that claims to have it and was going to reveal it to the world.

I then found this website and I agree with the final statements.

The Forgotten Ark
Regardless of what happened to the Ark, the Scriptures suggest that it will never be found again. This comes as quite a shock to some Christians who have assumed that the Ark must be found before the Tribulation Temple can be built and animal sacrifice re-instituted. Others have simply assumed that the Ark would be replaced in the Holy of Holies when the Lord's Millennial Temple is built.

But Jeremiah says point blank that "the ark of the covenant of the Lord... shall not come to mind, nor shall they remember it, nor shall they miss it, nor shall it be made again" (Jeremiah 3:16). The context of this passage is the Millennial reign of Jesus, so it does not rule out the possibility of a discovery prior to that time. Conceivably, the Ark could be discovered, and Satan could use its discovery to incite the rebuilding of a Temple where an apostate sacrificial system would be re-instituted. We know that such a Temple will be built, but I doubt if its construction will be motivated by the discovery of the Ark.

The Non-Essential Ark
The important point to keep in mind here is that the rediscovery of the Ark is not essential to the rebuilding of the Temple. After all, the Temple was rebuilt by Zerubbabel following the Babylonian captivity, and the Ark had already been lost by that time. There was no Ark in the Holy of Holies during the time when Jesus worshiped in the Temple.

Nor is the Ark needed for the Millennial Temple. Ezekiel describes the Temple in great detail (chapters 40-42), and he never mentions the Ark. There is a Holy of Holies (Ezekiel 41:4), but it is empty, and it is not separated from the Holy Place by a veil.

Jesus has already entered the heavenly Holy of Holies in our behalf (Hebrews 4:14-16, 8:1-6). He has torn away the veil that separated us from God, and He serves as our High Priest, having offered His own blood as the perfect sacrifice for our sins (Hebrews 9:11-16). He serves as our Mediator before the Father's throne (Hebrews 9:24-28).

Thus, during the Millennium, there will be no need for a human high priest or an Ark with a mercy seat. Jesus will serve as both king and high priest, and in that capacity, He will continue to serve as humanity's mercy seat. (Zechariah 6:12-13).

The True Ark
With regard to this concept of Christ as our mercy seat, let me add a penetrating insight which I picked up from John MacArthur, one of this country's greatest preachers. He pointed to a simple historical verse that contains a profound truth about Jesus being our mercy seat.

The verse is John 20:12. Speaking of Mary looking into the empty tomb of Jesus, the verse says, "she beheld two angels in white sitting, one at the head, and one at the feet, where the body of Jesus had been lying." What Mary saw, MacArthur observed, was the new mercy seat, the perfect mercy seat.

Consider again what Mary saw. She witnessed two angels, one sitting at each end of the slab which had held the broken body of our Lord. That scene points us back to the Ark of the Covenant where two cherubim hovered over its blood splattered mercy seat!

There is no more need for the Ark. Jesus has fulfilled all that the Ark stood for. He was deity who took on flesh. He rendered complete obedience to the Law, being made perfect and becoming the source of our salvation (Hebrews 5:8-9). His blood was shed for our sins, and His victory is attested by the fact and the power of His resurrection.

Just as the Ark was designed to be a symbol of the presence of God in the midst of His people, Jesus is the ultimate expression of God's love and care and presence. He is our Ark. He is our Law. He is our Manna. He is our Budded Rod. And, thank God, He is our Mercy Seat.

Peace

Thank you, Im_convincedmjalive.  Excellent post!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions