Im_convincedmjaliveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
Quote from: "Sarahli"
@ Im_convincedmjalive
Indeed God owns everything and will win in the end no matter what happens in between. I love the chess game vision. Satan has a limited power here on earth (God protects true believers) and for a limited period of time and only under God's will. God is all Powerful.

The numerology description is very interesting and the numeric values of words too. How did you made the reading ? I mean is it on the internet ?
Just another question. How did you know who was going to answer your topic ?  :shock:  

@MJonmind
Regarding the Bible code, just wanted to say that I don't need it to believe in God and His Books. I just am skeptic on people who try by every means to discredit God's religion. In general those who dismiss the fact that codes can be found in the Scriptures are non-believers. I am still digging deeper into it to found out more. As you say there are two sides in the story but I've studied enough the Quran code to know that it's a reality so why not for the Bible.  

Regarding the Ark I thought about something and the announcement made by the church of Ethiopia. Michael announced his "This Is It" concerts in London. Can London be a key ? Just throwing ideas out there.

God bless you.

@Sarahli,

There is the link to where I did the reading.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Roflmaoooo@The words for todays reading. There are words in this list and yesterdays that I would know how much they really apply to my current  lifestyle.. lol

Numerology for Robin Van Noy for 7/18/2010
In Your Public Life...
Words that embody things that may be a part of you are "Cage, Champagne, Gazelle, Language, Passage".

Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Allure, Artist, Atlantis, Constellation, Decision, Dolphin, Freemason, Ghost, Gladiator, Heroin, Husband, Jungle, Justice, Knight, Knowledge, Leather, Playboy, Priest, Retreat, Romance, Rough, Society, Spite, Tornado, Travel, Truth, Tundra, Watcher, Wealth, Whore, Worm".

In Your Spiritual Life...
Words that embody the people or things that you interact with are "Amulet, Bullet, Cathedral, Despair, Failure, Fashion, Lover, Lust, Money, Pilot, Reason, River, Rocket, School, Slut, Sweet, World".

Words that embody things that may be a part of you are "Anarchy, Courage, Dance, Duty, Fascism, Fury, Galaxy, Hand, Honor, Job, Lizard, Red, Robot, Secret, Shadow, Vatican, Vogue".

Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Business, Comfort, Diplomat, Jealousy, Journey, Marathon, Obsession, Painting, Pestilence, Porcupine, Sister, Smooth, Spotlight, Stability, Thunder, Torture, University".

Explanation
      The reading above combines your public name, nickname, birth name, and birthdate with today's date in order to determine which words equate to your life today. The different ways in which words can be associated with you are:
Identity: These are words whose numeric value is an exact match. For example, the numeric value of "Adolf Hitler" is 110, which is the same numeric value as "Osama Bin Laden" (as bad luck would have it, Adolf and Osama share the same Tarot card and birth path as well). Identities are common in some fundamental way, although the commonality may be very obscure. You might think of words as the siblings of their identities.

Product: These are words whose numeric value is a superset of another. For example, the numeric value of "Fulfillment" is 130, which is a superset of the numeric value of "Peace", which is 30. Products are things that you can create from their components.

Component: These are words whose numeric value is a subset of another. For example, the numeric value of "Sex" is 48, which is a subset of the numeric value of "Sharon Stone", which is 148. Components are things that make up a product.

Mirror: These are words whose numeric value is a digit by digit reflection. For example, the numeric value of "Rose" is 57, whereas the numeric value of "Thorn" is 75. Mirrors are things that belong together, either as compliments or as opposites. Like a thorn to a rose, mirrors are often unrelated in what they offer, but inextricably connected nonetheless. Words are sometimes thought of as the allies or enemies of their mirrors.

Cause: These are words whose value matches the secondary numeric value of another. For example, the date "9-11-2001" has a numeric value of 14 (9+1+1+2+0+0+1=14), the word "Warning" has a numeric value of 86, and the word "Martyr" has a numeric value of 95. If you add up the digits of "Warning" (8+6=14) and "Martyr" (9+5=14), the results equal the value of "9-11-2001". Causes are things that precede their effects.

Effect: These are words whose secondary numeric value matches the value of another. For example, the numeric value of "Winter" is 89, and the numeric value of "Ice" is 17. If you add up the digits of "Winter" (8+9=17), the result equals the value of "Ice" (17). Effects are things that follow their cause.

Distant: These are words whose secondary numeric values are an exact match. For example, the numeric value of "Rome" is 51, "War" is 42, and "Conquest" is 114. If you add up the digits (5+1=6, 4+2=6, 1+1+4=6), each one equals 6. Distants are things that are loosely related, like cousins within a family.

Italics: The words in your reading that appear in italics are more strongly associated with you than the other words in the same category. For example, if your reading included the line "Distant: trance, struggle, victory", then all three of these words would be loosely related to you, but the word struggle would be the most significant among them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for the "knowing" who and "how":

1 Corinthians 12 (Amplified Bible)
1 Corinthians 12

1 NOW ABOUT the spiritual gifts (the special endowments of supernatural energy), brethren, I do not want you to be misinformed.
2 You know that when you were heathen, you were led off after idols that could not speak [habitually] as impulse directed and whenever the occasion might arise.

3 Therefore I want you to understand that no one speaking under the power and influence of the [Holy] Spirit of God can [ever] say, Jesus be cursed! And no one can [really] say, Jesus is [my] Lord, except by and under the power and influence of the Holy Spirit.

4 Now there are distinctive varieties and distributions of endowments (gifts, extraordinary powers distinguishing certain Christians, due to the power of divine grace operating in their souls by the Holy Spirit) and they vary, but the [Holy] Spirit remains the same.

5 And there are distinctive varieties of service and ministration, but it is the same Lord [Who is served].

6 And there are distinctive varieties of operation [of working to accomplish things], but it is the same God Who inspires and energizes them all in all.

7 But to each one is given the manifestation of the [Holy] Spirit [the evidence, the spiritual illumination of the Spirit] for good and profit.

8 To one is given in and through the [Holy] Spirit [the power to speak] a message of wisdom, and to another [the power to express] a word of knowledge and understanding according to the same [Holy] Spirit;

9 To another [wonder-working] faith by the same [Holy] Spirit, to another the extraordinary powers of healing by the one Spirit;

10 To another the working of miracles, to another prophetic insight (the gift of interpreting the divine will and purpose); to another the ability to discern and distinguish between [the utterances of true] spirits [and false ones], to another various kinds of [unknown] tongues, to another the ability to interpret [such] tongues.

11 All these [gifts, achievements, abilities] are inspired and brought to pass by one and the same [Holy] Spirit, Who apportions to each person individually [exactly] as He chooses.

12 For just as the body is a unity and yet has many parts, and all the parts, though many, form [only] one body, so it is with Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).

13 For by [means of the personal agency of] one [Holy] Spirit we were all, whether Jews or Greeks, slaves or free, baptized [and by baptism united together] into one body, and all made to drink of one [Holy] Spirit.

14 For the body does not consist of one limb or organ but of many.

15 If the foot should say, Because I am not the hand, I do not belong to the body, would it be therefore not [a part] of the body?

16 If the ear should say, Because I am not the eye, I do not belong to the body, would it be therefore not [a part] of the body?

17 If the whole body were an eye, where [would be the sense of] hearing? If the whole body were an ear, where [would be the sense of] smell?

18 But as it is, God has placed and arranged the limbs and organs in the body, each [particular one] of them, just as He wished and saw fit and with the best adaptation.

19 But if [the whole] were all a single organ, where would the body be?

20 And now there are [certainly] many limbs and organs, but a single body.

21 And the eye is not able to say to the hand, I have no need of you, nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.

22 But instead, there is [absolute] necessity for the parts of the body that are considered the more weak.

23 And those [parts] of the body which we consider rather ignoble are [the very parts] which we invest with additional honor, and our unseemly parts and those unsuitable for exposure are treated with seemliness (modesty and decorum),

24 Which our more presentable parts do not require. But God has so adjusted (mingled, harmonized, and subtly proportioned the parts of) the whole body, giving the greater honor and richer endowment to the inferior parts which lack [apparent importance],

25 So that there should be no division or discord or lack of adaptation [of the parts of the body to each other], but the members all alike should have a mutual interest in and care for one another.

26 And if one member suffers, all the parts [share] the suffering; if one member is honored, all the members [share in] the enjoyment of it.

27 Now you [collectively] are Christ's body and [individually] you are members of it, each part severally and distinct [each with his own place and function].

28 So God has appointed some in the church [for His own use]: first apostles (special messengers); second prophets (inspired preachers and expounders); third teachers; then wonder-workers; then those with ability to heal the sick; helpers; administrators; [speakers in] different (unknown) tongues.

29 Are all apostles (special messengers)? Are all prophets (inspired interpreters of the will and purposes of God)? Are all teachers? Do all have the power of performing miracles?

30 Do all possess extraordinary powers of healing? Do all speak with tongues? Do all interpret?

31 But earnestly desire and zealously cultivate the greatest and best gifts and graces (the higher gifts and the choicest graces). And yet I will show you a still more excellent way [one that is better by far and the highest of them all--love].
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Thank you to both of you for helping in bringing forth truth, one step at a time.

I would say if you feel London is important, investigate it.

Peace
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Michael is taking us by the hand through a wild and wacky land and story. What Michael is doing in his masterful hoax in all its intricasies, IMO in a tiny mini-way parallels what God is doing in the Universe and more specifically on planet earth and throughout history. Michael is the man behind the curtain, the Wizard of Oz as the characters in his story go along the yellow brick road. God is the "Old Man" (meant respectfully) behind the curtain of mystery of time as all His creatures, celestial or earthly carry out their stories and lives. They are overcoming hurtles and challenges on the yellow brick road of time with God fully in control and orchestrating everything including twists and turns, and all deceptions and evil. We are only beginning to understand the special calling God had on Michael's life from birth, and which will continue to unfold in the days, months, years ahead. I believe God, like Michael has a crazy sense of humor. Here is Michael singing "If'n I was God."
[youtube:q89sdbys]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrLlacwfW50[/youtube:q89sdbys]

Here's the lyrics:

If'n I was God
Well, just for spite
I wouldn’t set the sun at night
’Til everyone was treated right
By everyone else they see

If’n I was God
I’d fix it so without explaining
Folks would know
They’d know what’s going on inside
Of everyone else like me

Nobody hurt nobody else
Oh, no, I wouldn’t let it be
Nobody have a need to pray
Except for thanking me

If n I was God
I’d make us wise
So everyone could realize
That everywhere beneath the sun
Everyone needs everyone

And, God, that ain’t half
What I would do
If ’n I were you

Oh, yeah
If ’n I was God
I’d make us wise
Everybody touch everybody’s hand
Oh, yeah
Reach out and touch
Somebody’s hand
You got to love everybody, yeah

"I believe God, like Michael has a crazy sense of humor. Here is Michael singing "If'n I was God."

I absolutely agree 100% with this and the rest of your statement. Yesterday when I wrote my "vision" I didn't want to offend people so I left out the part where I saw God chuckling and having a good laugh playing chess with the devil, knowing in his mind he was gonna win but allowed satan to think he had the upper hand (only for a moment) like a tease.

Peace
 :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
This INFO deals with prophecy, I had NO clue at the time when I wrote this to Dmovie27 what would come of it, or how I knew it. My tweets are from my cherrymoon808 twitter account dated as such. I also have never watched V at all... (all the way through) I have only seen bits and pieces on the youtube.

I didn't know at the time when I tweeted the Monte Cristo scenes that it is referenced in V.

In a message dated 5/22/2010 11:56:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 4:52 PM Mar 21st via web

the old man asks dude: have you named the bricks yet? lol I suppose that's when you know you've really lost it, lol. this shall pass 3:49 PM Mar 21st via web

lol, old man says: forgive my intrusion, I have been digging for 5 years. He lol @ the irony of ending up in another cell. 3:47 PM Mar 21st via web    

this is what the Ghost of Jealousy looks like You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login currently watching this movie 3:23 PM Mar 21st via web

I absolutely love love love this movie, count of monte cristo! I saw it in 2001 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 2:48 PM Mar 21st via web

In a message dated 5/22/2010 10:16:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I will get into the ARK and 777,  Archangel Michael.. opening the seals...concept to if ya want?
Also Ruby is the color of a stone in the breast plate also so is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lion..
Leo

Scroll down on this link and the reference to revelations and the opening of the seals..

BTW This is the email that caused him to crash the channel..lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just looked this up, I REALLY got To get MY life together... :?

Revelation 21 (Amplified Bible)
Revelation 21
 1 THEN I saw a new sky (heaven) and a new earth, for the former sky and the former earth had passed away (vanished), and there no longer existed any sea.

2 And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, all arrayed like a bride beautified and adorned for her husband;

3 Then I heard a mighty voice from the throne and I perceived its distinct words, saying, See! The abode of God is with men, and He will live (encamp, tent) among them; and they shall be His people, and God shall personally be with them and be their God.

4 God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and death shall be no more, neither shall there be anguish (sorrow and mourning) nor grief nor pain any more, for the old conditions and the former order of things have passed away.

5 And He Who is seated on the throne said, See! I make all things new. Also He said, Record this, for these sayings are faithful (accurate, incorruptible, and trustworthy) and true (genuine).

6 And He [further] said to me, It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I [Myself] will give water without price from the fountain (springs) of the water of Life.

7 He who is victorious shall inherit all these things, and I will be God to him and he shall be My son.

8 But as for the cowards and the ignoble and the contemptible and the cravenly lacking in courage and the cowardly submissive, and as for the unbelieving and faithless, and as for the depraved and defiled with abominations, and as for murderers and the lewd and adulterous and the practicers of magic arts and the idolaters (those who give supreme devotion to anyone or anything other than God) and all liars (those who knowingly convey untruth by word or deed)--[all of these shall have] their part in the lake that blazes with fire and brimstone. This is the second death.

9 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven final plagues (afflictions, calamities) came and spoke to me. He said, Come with me! I will show you the bride, the Lamb's wife.

10 Then in the Spirit He conveyed me away to a vast and lofty mountain and exhibited to me the holy (hallowed, consecrated) city of Jerusalem descending out of heaven from God,

11 Clothed in God's glory [in all its splendor and radiance]. The luster of it resembled a rare and most precious jewel, like jasper, shining clear as crystal.

12 It had a massive and high wall with twelve [large] gates, and at the gates [there were stationed] twelve angels, and [on the gates] the names of the twelve tribes of the sons of Israel were written:

13 On the east side three gates, on the north side three gates, on the south side three gates, and on the west side three gates.

14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundation [stones], and on them the twelve names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

15 And he who spoke to me had a golden measuring reed (rod) to measure the city and its gates and its wall.

16 The city lies in a square, its length being the same as its width. And he measured the city with his reed--12,000 stadia (about 1,500 miles); its length and width and height are the same.

17 He measured its wall also--144 cubits (about 72 yards) by a man's measure [of a cubit from his elbow to his third fingertip], which is [the measure] of the angel.

18 The wall was built of jasper, while the city [itself was of] pure gold, clear and transparent like glass.

19 The foundation [stones] of the wall of the city were ornamented with all of the precious stones. The first foundation [stone] was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony (or white agate), the fourth emerald,

20 The fifth onyx, the sixth sardius, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, the twelfth amethyst.

21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls, each separate gate being built of one solid pearl. And the main street (the broadway) of the city was of gold as pure and translucent as glass.

22 I saw no temple in the city, for the Lord God Omnipotent [Himself] and the Lamb [Himself] are its temple.

23 And the city has no need of the sun nor of the moon to give light to it, for the splendor and radiance (glory) of God illuminate it, and the Lamb is its lamp.

24 The nations shall walk by its light and the rulers and leaders of the earth shall bring into it their glory.

25 And its gates shall never be closed by day, and there shall be no night there.

26 They shall bring the glory (the splendor and majesty) and the honor of the nations into it.

27 But nothing that defiles or profanes or is unwashed shall ever enter it, nor anyone who commits abominations (unclean, detestable, morally repugnant things) or practices falsehood, but only those whose names are recorded in the Lamb's Book of Life.

Quote from: "Im_convincedmjalive"
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Well, better not pressure them about it or they'll put MJ on it too, like they did the other list.

Strange if TS believes Elvis is alive, why he's on it then.

I've always loved John Candy and all his movies. I hope you don't mind. All these people have dreams about Michael and I'm so jealous. But  :lol:  I DID have a dream about John Candy many years ago, and it stuck in my mind. I got it several months after he died.  Okay, I was driving along in my car at night. For some reason I had a closed casket in the back that I was transporting. Then all of a sudden the casket started opening (I was freaked!) Up sits John Candy. Well we ended up having a long chat, driving along.The rest is so fuzzy I can't remember.

Don't feel bad. I don't get Dreams about MJ. I do however get "Visions".

These are NOT "Visions" with specific faces to them. I get the creepy scary "Visions". The magician side of this "hoax". Like opening portal holes with a swirling finger over the ground and releasing the demons (from HELL) to roam the land and disturb believers or non-believers testing them and their Faith.

This is a "Vision" from 2 days ago. It woke me from my sleep.  8-)
Before The Hidden message TMZ article.
Check out that thread and what was wrote and discovered.

Peace
Quote taken from This Thread:

And I was referring to This Thread:

The words Warlock, Finger and Messiah surrounding my name.. hmm?

Freaky
Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

United Kingdom

In 2003, historical author Graham Phillips traced the route of the Ark through research using Biblical texts as being taken to Mount Sinai in the Valley of Edom by the Maccabees, along with other religious treasures. Phillips claims it remained there until the 1180s, when Ralph de Sudeley, the leader of the Templars who apparently found the Maccabean treasure at Jebel al-Madhbah, returned home to his estate at Herdewyke in Warwickshire, UK, taking the treasure with him.

Ireland

During the turn of the 20th century British Israelites carried out some excavations of the Hill of Tara in Ireland looking for the Ark of the Covenant – the Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland campaigned successfully to have them stopped before they ruined the hill.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Quote from: "Sarahli"
United Kingdom

In 2003, historical author Graham Phillips traced the route of the Ark through research using Biblical texts as being taken to Mount Sinai in the Valley of Edom by the Maccabees, along with other religious treasures. Phillips claims it remained there until the 1180s, when Ralph de Sudeley, the leader of the Templars who apparently found the Maccabean treasure at Jebel al-Madhbah, returned home to his estate at Herdewyke in Warwickshire, UK, taking the treasure with him.

Ireland

During the turn of the 20th century British Israelites carried out some excavations of the Hill of Tara in Ireland looking for the Ark of the Covenant – the Royal Society of Antiquaries of Ireland campaigned successfully to have them stopped before they ruined the hill.

Right On!
Key word: IMO Think "Templars" Knights :idea:
Follow that. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I bet there is a whole big box of Pandora's INFO on this ARK we aren't even half way there of knowing.

Thanks for this info.

Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Knights Templar

"Many of the Templar legends are connected with the Order's early occupation of the Temple Mount in Jerusalem and speculation about what relics the Templars may have found there, such as the Holy Grail or the Ark of the Covenant."

There is a list on wiki with the countries associated with the Knights Templar and they have a lot of Temples in the UK : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

----------------------------------------------------------------

I made a reading with the site you gave me and this part was interesting:

Words that embody people or things in your periphery are "Adversary, Affair, Alien, Ally, America, Animal, Anticipation, Apocalypse, Audio, Cabaret, Camera, Circle, Coin, Demand, Dream, Duke, Flesh, Globe, Home, I Ching, Invention, Joke, Jubilation, Key, King, Lens, Lion, Lock, Moonlight, Resistance, Snake, Submission, Surrender, Synergy, Tomb, Trumpet, Typhoon, Universe".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Sarahli

Regarding the Ark I remembered an article on TMZ and the picture of a chest with supposed messages from fans to Michael. I was keeping thinking about it and I realized that the chest could represent the Ark and the messages "divine revelations" kept hidden in a safe place...

In the Quran it is mentionned that Abraham also wrote something, "leaves of Abraham" but these "papers" have never been discovered and I alos read somewhere that "fakes" have even been created. How smart. Maybe that these writings of Abraham, the true and original ones are in the Ark...

[87:18] This is recorded in the earlier teachings.
[87:19] The teachings of Abraham and Moses.

[53:36] Was he not informed of the teachings in the scripture of Moses?
[53:37] And Abraham who fulfilled?
[53:38] No soul bears the sins of another soul.
[53:39] Every human being is responsible for his own works.
[53:40] And everyone's works will be shown.
[53:41] Then they will be paid fully for such works.
[53:42] To your Lord is the final destiny.
[53:43] He is the One who makes you laugh or cry.
[53:44] He is the One who controls death and life.

Along with the 10 commandements God tells us (via the teachings of Abraham ?) that a soul is responsible for her deeds only. Therefore the popular belief that Eve (and Adam as well but most of the time they put the blame on Eve) is responsible is bogus. Also the story of Jesus is wrong. He cannot have been crucified to purify people from their sins. This is obviously unfair and God is all about Justice.

Also it means that we have to think for ourselves because we will be judged as individuals.
God has given a brain to everyone  we must use it to investigate and search for the truth especially in these times where all the information is more easily accessible. And do it for ourselves. If we search for The Truth, God will guide us in the right path.

I digress sorry it was about the Ark. Well maybe that the Ark contains other "Scriptures"...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Lol… I followed My own advice.
Connected DOTS and there is SO much more to THIS than we are aware of.

Key word: IMO Think "Templars" Knights
Follow that. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

“I bet there is a whole big box of Pandora's INFO on this ARK we aren't even half way there of knowing.”

"A Templar Knight is truly a fearless knight, and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armour of faith, just as his body is protected by the armour of steel. He is thus doubly armed, and need fear neither demons nor men." Bernard de Clairvaux, c. 1135, De Laude Novae Militae—In Praise of the New Knighthood

Around 1119, two veterans of the First Crusade, the French knight Hugues de Payens and his relative Godfrey de Saint-Omer, proposed the creation of a monastic order for the protection of these pilgrims. King Baldwin II of Jerusalem agreed to their request, and gave them space for a headquarters on the Temple Mount, in the captured Al Aqsa Mosque. The Temple Mount had a mystique, because it was above what was believed to be the ruins of the Temple of Solomon. The Crusaders therefore referred to the Al Aqsa Mosque as Solomon's Temple, and it was from this location that the Order took the name of Poor Knights of Christ and the Temple of Solomon, or "Templar" knights. The Order, with about nine knights, had few financial resources and relied on donations to survive. Their emblem was of two knights riding on a single horse, emphasizing the Order's poverty.

Side Note:

London Connections:

With their military mission and extensive financial resources, the Knights Templar funded a large number of building projects around Europe and the Holy Land. Many of these structures are still standing. Many sites also maintain the name "Temple" because of centuries-old association with the Templars. For example, some of the Templars' lands in London were later rented to lawyers, which led to the names of the Temple Bar gateway and the Temple tube station. Two of the four Inns of Court which may call members to act as barristers are the Inner Temple and Middle Temple.
Distinctive architectural elements of Templar buildings include the use of the image of "two knights on a single horse", representing the Knights' poverty, and round buildings designed to resemble the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem.

The Knights Templar have become associated with legends concerning secrets and mysteries handed down to the select from ancient times. Rumors circulated even during the time of the Templars themselves. Freemasonic writers added their own speculations in the 19th century, and further fictional embellishments have been added in popular novels such as Ivanhoe, Foucault's Pendulum, and The Da Vinci Code, modern movies such as National Treasure and Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, as well as video games such as Broken Sword, and Assassin's Creed.

The Dome of the Rock, one of the structures at the Temple Mount
Many of the Templar legends are connected with the Order's early occupation of the Temple Mount in Jerusalem and speculation about what relics the Templars may have found there, such as the Holy Grail or the Ark of the Covenant. That the Templars were in possession of some relics is certain. Many churches still display holy relics such as the bones of a saint, a scrap of cloth once worn by a holy man, or the skull of a martyr; the Templars did the same. They were documented as having a piece of the True Cross, which the Bishop of Acre carried into battle at the disastrous Horns of Hattin. When the battle was lost, Saladin captured the relic, which was then ransomed back to the Crusaders when the Muslims surrendered the city of Acre in 1191. The Templars were known to possess the head of Saint Euphemia of Chalcedon. The subject of relics also came up during the Inquisition of the Templars, as several trial documents refer to the worship of an idol of some type, referred to in some cases as a cat, a bearded head, or in some cases as Baphomet. This accusation of idol worship levied against the Templars has also led to the modern belief by some that the Templars practiced witchcraft. However, modern scholars generally explain the name Baphomet from the trial documents as simply a French misspelling of the name Mahomet (Muhammad).

The Holy Grail quickly became associated with the Templars, even in the 12th century. The first Grail romance, the Le Conte du Graal, was written around 1180 by Chrétien de Troyes. Perhaps twenty years later Parzival, Wolfram von Eschenbach's version of the tale, refers to knights called "Templeisen" guarding the Grail Kingdom. Another hero of the Grail quest, Sir Galahad (a 13th-century literary invention of monks from St. Bernard's Cistercian Order) was depicted bearing a shield with the cross of Saint George, similar to the Templars' insignia: this version presented the "Holy" Grail as a Christian relic. However, in the extensive documents of the Templar inquisition there was never a single mention of anything like a Grail relic,let alone its possession by the Templars. In reality, most scholars agree that the story of the Grail was just that, a fiction that began circulating in medieval times.

One legendary object that does have some connection with the Templars is the Shroud of Turin. In 1357, the shroud was first publicly displayed by the family of the grandson of Geoffrey de Charney, the Templar who had been burned at the stake with Jacques de Molay in 1314. The shroud's origins are still a matter of controversy, but in 1988, a carbon dating analysis concluded that the shroud was made between 1260 and 1390, a span that includes the last half-century of the Templars' existence. The validity of the dating methodology has subsequently been called into question, and the age of the shroud is still subject of much debate.

Connected to Templar Knights.
Side Note:
 :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
This is out of order, There is a section of this research that I am having trouble posting. 8-)

Located On:

Judaism regards the Temple Mount as the place where God chose the Divine Presence to rest, it was from here the world expanded into its present form and where God gathered the dust used to create the first man, Adam. The site is the location of Abraham's binding of Isaac, and of two Jewish Temples. According to the Bible the site should function as the center of all national life - government, judicial, economical (during the 2nd Temple period), and, of course, religious center. From that location the word of God will come out to all nations, and that is the site that all prayers are focused at. The first was built by Solomon the son of David in 957 BCE and destroyed by the Babylonians in 586 BCE. The second was constructed under the auspices of Zerubbabel in 516 BCE and destroyed by the Roman Empire in 70 CE. Jewish tradition maintains it is here the Third and final Temple will also be built. The location is the holiest site in Judaism and is the place Jews turn towards during prayer. Due to its extreme sanctity, many Jews will not walk on the Mount itself, to avoid unintentionally entering the area where the Holy of Holies stood, since according to Rabbinical law, some aspect of the Divine Presence is still present at the site. It was from the Holy of Holies that the High Priest communicated directly with God. The ark of covenant and the tablets may still be buried in one of the many underground cavities at the site.

Located In:
The oldest part of the city, the City of David, was settled in the 4th millennium BCE, making Jerusalem one of the oldest cities in the world. Jerusalem is the holiest city in Judaism and has been the spiritual center of the Jewish people since c. 1000 BCE, when David the King of Israel first established it as the capital of the united Kingdom of Israel (Psalms 122), and his son Solomon commissioned the building of the First Temple in the city. Jerusalem is also considered a holy city in Christianity and contains a number of significant Christian sites, and, due to the mentioning of 'The Farthest Mosque' in the Qur'an (Sura al-Isra) and the subsequent building of a mosque called 'the Farthest Mosque' on the Temple Mount, Islam regards Jerusalem as its third-holiest city.

This IS just scratching the surface.
Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
This should be after shroud of Turin.  8-)

Connecting  DOTS to Tweets,  lol
Why would I play the Milllenium Dome?
4:59 PM May 6th via web

Key words “DOME” “Millenium”
A millennium is a period of time equal to one thousand years (from the Latin phrase mille, thousand, and annus, year), often but not necessarily related numerically to a particular dating system.
Like maybe "The second Coming of Christ"…?  :shock:

This article is about the Dome's use as a Millennium exhibition. For its post-redevelopment use as an entertainment district, see The O2 (London).
Millennium Dome
The Millennium Dome, often referred to simply as The Dome, is the original name of a large dome-shaped building, originally used to house the Millennium Experience, a major exhibition celebrating the beginning of the third millennium. Located on the Greenwich Peninsula in South East London, England, the exhibition opened to the public on 1 January 2000 and ran until 31 December 2000. The project and exhibition was the subject of considerable political controversy as it failed to attract the number of visitors anticipated, leading to recurring financial problems.
While all of the original exhibition and associated complex has since been demolished, the canopy or shell of the dome still exists, and it is now a key exterior feature of the The O2 The Prime Meridian passes the western edge of the Dome.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Going back to Key word "DOME" this should be after Millineum Dome info about London

Templar Knights>>>Dome of The Rock
The Dome of the Rock is an Islamic shrine and major landmark located on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.

The Dome of the Rock is an Islamic shrine and major landmark located on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. It was completed in 691-692, making it the oldest existing Islamic building in the world. The site's significance stems from the religious beliefs regarding the rock, known as the Foundation Stone, at its heart.

The first headquarters of the Knights Templar, Al Aqsa Mosque, on Jerusalem's Temple Mount. The Crusaders called it the Temple of Solomon, as it was built on top of the ruins of the original Temple, and it was from this location that the Knights took their name of Templar.

Al-Aqsa Mosque also known as al-Aqsa, is an Islamic holy place in the Old City of Jerusalem. The site that includes the mosque (along with the Dome of the Rock) is also referred to as al-Haram ash-Sharif or "Sacred Noble Sanctuary", a site also known as the Temple Mount, the holiest site in Judaism, the place where the First and Second Temples are generally accepted to have stood. Widely considered as the third holiest site in Islam, Muslims believe that Muhammad was transported from the Sacred Mosque in Mecca to al-Aqsa during the Night Journey. Islamic tradition holds that Muhammad led prayers towards this site until the seventeenth month after the emigration, when God ordered him to turn towards the Ka'aba.

Located On:
The Temple Mount, also known as Mount Moriah and by Muslims as the Noble Sanctuary, is a religious site in the Old City of Jerusalem.

Judaism regards the Temple Mount as the place where God chose the Divine Presence to rest, it was from here the world expanded into its present form and where God gathered the dust used to create the first man, Adam. The site is the location of Abraham's binding of Isaac, and of two Jewish Temples. According to the Bible the site should function as the center of all national life - government, judicial, economical (during the 2nd Temple period), and, of course, religious center. From that location the word of God will come out to all nations, and that is the site that all prayers are focused at. The first was built by Solomon the son of David in 957 BCE and destroyed by the Babylonians in 586 BCE. The second was constructed under the auspices of Zerubbabel in 516 BCE and destroyed by the Roman Empire in 70 CE. Jewish tradition maintains it is here the Third and final Temple will also be built. The location is the holiest site in Judaism and is the place Jews turn towards during prayer. Due to its extreme sanctity, many Jews will not walk on the Mount itself, to avoid unintentionally entering the area where the Holy of Holies stood, since according to Rabbinical law, some aspect of the Divine Presence is still present at the site. It was from the Holy of Holies that the High Priest communicated directly with God. The ark of covenant and the tablets may still be buried in one of the many underground cavities at the site.

Moriah is the name given to a mountain range by the Book of Genesis, in which context it is given as the location of the sacrifice of Isaac. Traditionally Moriah has been interpreted as the name of the specific mountain at which this occurred, rather than just the name of the range. The exact location referred to is currently a matter of some debate.

The Book of Genesis is the first book of the Hebrew Bible, the first of five books of the Torah, which are called the Pentateuch in the Christian Old Testament.

Genesis contains some of the best known biblical stories, including the Hebrew account of the creation of the world, Adam and Eve, Cain and Abel, Noah's Ark, the Tower of Babel, the Call of Abraham, Abraham and the sacrifice of Isaac, Esau and Jacob, the marriage of Jacob, Jacob and Laban, Sarah and Pharaoh, Sarah and Abimelech, the battle of the Vale of Siddim, Sodom and Gomorrah, Jacob's wrestling with the angel at Peniel, Joseph and his coat of many colours, Joseph and the interpretation of Pharaoh's dreams, Onan and his sin, the seduction of Lot by his daughters, the Blessing of Jacob, the purchase of the cave of Machpelah, and others. Structurally, it consists of the "primeval history" (chapters 1–11) and cycles of Patriarchal stories (chapters 12–50)—Abraham, Isaac, Jacob (renamed, Israel), and concluding with Joseph. Modern critical scholarship believes that the Book of Genesis reached its final form in the 5th century BC, with a previous history of composition reaching back into the 6th and 7th centuries.

Located In:
The oldest part of the city, the City of David, was settled in the 4th millennium BCE, making Jerusalem one of the oldest cities in the world. Jerusalem is the holiest city in Judaism and has been the spiritual center of the Jewish people since c. 1000 BCE, when David the King of Israel first established it as the capital of the united Kingdom of Israel (Psalms 122), and his son Solomon commissioned the building of the First Temple in the city. Jerusalem is also considered a holy city in Christianity and contains a number of significant Christian sites, and, due to the mentioning of 'The Farthest Mosque' in the Qur'an (Sura al-Isra) and the subsequent building of a mosque called 'the Farthest Mosque' on the Temple Mount, Islam regards Jerusalem as its third-holiest city.

Full Circle back to the beginning.
This IS just scratching the surface.
Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I am going to start to seem redundant. I am having alot of diffculty posting this info.

My edit button does not work, actually it doesn't even exist. It is gone and I keep getting "error message". lol
Get back satan! lol

MORE LONDON and Templar Knights connections.
Temple Church, London. As the chapel of the New Temple in London, it was the location for Templar initiation ceremonies. In modern times it is the parish church of the Middle and Inner Temples, two of the Inns of Court. It is a popular tourist attraction.

The story of the secretive yet powerful medieval Templars, especially their persecution and sudden dissolution, has been a tempting source for many other groups which have used alleged connections with the Templars as a way of enhancing their own image and mystery.  Since at least the 1700s the Freemasons have incorporated some Templar symbols and rituals, most of which being found within a Masonic body referred to as the United Religious, Military and Masonic Orders of the Temple and of St John of Jerusalem, Palestine, Rhodes and Malta, or simply the Knights Templar. This organization exists either independently or as a part of the York Rite throughout much of the world. The Sovereign Military Order of the Temple of Jerusalem, founded in 1804, has achieved United Nations NGO status as a charitable organization.
I knew THIS was gonna open up THE mother load BOX of Pandora's INFO.
So I think that it is very sad that The Freemasons have been given a bad rap in this "hoax".
I believe that is due to lack of education and research into the history of their origin and connections.
Since at least the 1700s the Freemasons have incorporated some Templar symbols and rituals, most of which being found within a Masonic body referred to as the United Religious, Military and Masonic Orders of the Temple and of St John of Jerusalem, Palestine, Rhodes and Malta, or simply the Knights Templar.

Freemasonry uses the metaphors of operative stonemasons' tools and implements, against the allegorical backdrop of the building of King Solomon's Temple, to convey what has been described by both Masons and critics as "a system of morality veiled in allegory and illustrated by symbols."

Ok so READ the INFO I have provided and get edumacated. Thanks
Peace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Freemasonry uses the metaphors of operative stonemasons' tools and implements, against the allegorical backdrop of the building of King Solomon's Temple, to convey what has been described by both Masons and critics as "a system of morality veiled in allegory and illustrated by symbols."

Backdrop used by Freemasons

According to the Hebrew Bible, Solomon's Temple, also known as the First Temple, was constructed by Solomon, king of the ancient Israelites, on mount Moriah in Jerusalem. It housed the Ark of the Covenant and functioned as a religious focal point in ancient Judaism for the worship of YHWH.

Housed "The ARK of the Covenant" on Mount Moriah.
Again back to the beg.>>Genesis.

Connecting the DOTS and tweets:
The tree of life or the tree of knowledge?
2:30 AM May 19th via web

A story From Book of Genesis
Genesis 2 opens with God fashioning a man from the dust and blowing life into his nostrils. God plants a garden (the Garden of Eden) and sets the man there, "to work it and watch over it," permitting him to eat of all the trees in the garden except the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, "for on the day you eat of it you shall surely die."

Another story from Genesis.
The Book of Genesis, chapters 6-9, tells how God sends a great flood to destroy the earth because of man's wickedness and because the earth is corrupt.

TS POST
TIAI Revealed, Part 9: Today is 12-21-2009 (R49)

In this final part, we are going to be examining once again the “2012” film—especially as it relates to the concept of the end of the world on 12-21-2012, which is exactly three years from today. The “2012” movie story starts in the year 2009, and ends in 2012.

The “four years” that MJ mentioned in TII started in the spring of 2009 (when the “This Is It” concerts were in the planning stages); so we have already gone through the first year. You could also think of the four years as ending on 9-9-09, 10-10-10, 11-11-11, and 12-12-12 (ten day countdown to 12-21-12). Of course these are a little more than a year apart; but they are interesting numerology milestones in the four year process.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
“Can Ye Not Discern the Signs of the Times?”

Jesus said: “… ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?” (Matthew 16:3). Jesus also said: “… when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh [near], even at the doors. … Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.” (Mark 13:29-32).

So we don’t know the exact day or hour of the end of the world—maybe not even the exact year. But if we can “discern the signs of the times”, we should be able to know when it is near! The exact date of 12-21-2012 for the end of the world is fiction; it could happen on that date, but unlikely. However the end of the world being near is a very real concept, and not merely fiction. So let’s look at some of the “signs of the times”, which show that the end is near.

Speaking of fleeing at the end of time, Jesus said: “But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the Sabbath day: For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.” (Matthew 24:20,21). Did you know that 12-21-2012 will be the first day of winter (northern hemisphere)? And did you know that 12-21-2012 will be a Friday? And did you know that in the Bible, the Sabbath day begins at sunset on Friday?? Is it a coincidence, that both of the things which Jesus mentioned (winter and Sabbath) will begin on the same day that the Mayan calendar ends?

Again, this does not necessarily mean that the world will end on 12-21-2012; in fact, Jesus asked us to pray that we would not have to flee on that day. Nevertheless, the fact that all these things line up on the same day is almost certainly a clue (sign) that the end is near.

Another sign of the end is many natural disasters (see Matthew 24:7; Mark 13;8; Luke 21:11; etc). Did you know that earthquakes (along with other disasters) are on the increase? {http://earthquake.usgs.gov/}

"The 2nd Coming of Christ"
“The Son of Man Cometh at an Hour When Ye Think Not.”
“Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.” (Luke 12:40; see 12:46; Matthew 24:50). “… the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.” (1 Thessalonians 5:2,3; see Luke 17:26-30).

Different people have different concepts—even within Christianity—about the end of the world: when it will happen, how it will happen, etc. And other religions also have their concepts of the end of time. But most people in most religions are realizing that the world is on the verge of some major change; that is just too obvious to hide.

And for those who think that there will be at least seven more years before the end, be careful. Maybe there will be, but maybe not. Remember that the Jews—even Christ’s own disciples—thought that prophecy was yet to be fulfilled, before the Messiah would come; and yet the prophecy had already been fulfilled, and they didn’t recognize it (see Malachi 4:5; Matthew 17:10-13; etc).

"As mentioned already (see R47), the Ark of the Covenant plays a major role near the end of time. Again, stayed tuned to TIAI for more info on the Ark; this will certainly happen well before 12-21-2012."
lol really?  :ugeek:

Full Circle.  :ugeek:
R47. Ark of the Covenant
{http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ark_of_the_Covenant}
The Ark of the Covenant? What in the world does that have to do with MJ? Is there some connection with the Raiders of the Lost Ark?

"But stayed tuned: this is not it, there’s more to come. When the time is right, there will be further information about the Ark of the Covenant."
OMG I would say so... 8-)  

Just surface.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Thank you for your findings ! The Dome of the Rock = Michael's Dome Project ?

Regarding the end of the world I have put something about it on thisisalmostit but nobody seemed to notice... I follow God's word in the Quran (I'm more familiar with it but I study the Bible too) so I think it's good that I put it here also as nobody is quoting it, to put all the perspectives together.

God says that Jesus is set as a marker/sign to know when the end will occur because God keeps the End almost secret. I think we can know the Year but not the Hour. The words are very important when reading the Scriptures.

The End will happen it's a certainty
[14:48] The day will come when this earth will be substituted with a new earth, and also the heavens, and everyone will be brought before GOD, the One, the Supreme.

[20:15] "The Hour is surely coming; I will keep it almost hidden, for each soul must be paid for its works.

In this verse (and the one above too) we understand that God provides all the signs needed to pinpoint the end of the world so that it will not come suddenly (for the believers):
[47:18] Are they waiting until the Hour comes to them suddenly? All the signs thereof have already come. Once the Hour comes to them, how will they benefit from their message?

End of the World Unveiled

[15:85] We did not create the heavens and the earth, and everything between them, except for a specific purpose. The end of the world will come, so treat them with benign neglect.
[15:86] Your Lord is the Creator, the Omniscient.
[15:87] We have given you the seven pairs, and the great Quran.
[15:88] Do not be jealous of what we bestowed upon the other (messengers), and do not be saddened (by the disbelievers), and lower your wing for the believers.
[15:89] And proclaim: "I am the manifest warner."
[15:90] We will deal with the dividers.

The seven pairs are the 14 (7+7) Quranic Initials. The total gematrical value of these profound pillars of the Quran's miracle pinpoints the year of the end of the world.

The Seven Pairs (we can find them in the beginning of the suras):

Total Gematrical Value of "The Seven Pairs" of Quranic Initials:

Quranic
Initial    Gematrical Value
1. Q                 100
2. N                  50
3. S (Saad)      90
4. H.M.       48
5. Y.S.        70
6. T.H.       14
7. T.S.       69
8. A.L.M.      71
9. A.L.R.      231
10. T.S.M.    109
11. `A.S.Q.    230
12. A.L.M.S.    161
13. A.L.M.R.     271
14. K.H.Y.`A.S.  195
                     Total =    1709

Note that the number 19 is the key to unveil hidden information in the Quran.

The unveiling of this information (end of the world) took place in the year 1400 AH (= Muslim calendar = 1980), 309 years before the prophesied end of the world (1709-1400=309). The number 309 is a Quranic number (see 18:25), and is connected with the end of the world (see 18:21).  The peculiar way of writing 309 in 18:25, "Three hundred years, increased by nine", indicates that the 309 are lunar years. The difference between 300 solar years and 300 lunar years is 9 years. The year of this discovery, 1400 AH, coincided with 1980 AD, and 1980 plus 300 solar years is 2280, also a multiple of 19, 19x120. Thus the world ends in 1710 AH, 19x90, which coincides with 2280 AD, 19x120. For the disbelievers who do not accept these powerful Quranic proofs, the end of the world will come suddenly.
(6:31, 44, 47; 7:95, 187; 12:107; 21:40, 22:55; 26:202; 29:53; 39:55; 43:66; and 47:18).

"He (Jesus) is to serve as a marker for knowing the end of the world so that you can no longer harbour any doubt about it" 43:61

The birth of Jesus set as a marker for the end of the world

1- We know that between the birth of Jesus and the birth of Muhammad there is 570 years. 570 = 19 x 30

The numbers 19 and 30 are very significant within the miracle of the Quran. We know that the code of the Quran 19 is mentioned in verse 30 (Sura 74).

2- This number of years between the birth of Jesus and the birth of Muhammad, which is 570, confirms the calculations of the end of the world.

The world will end in the year 2280 A.D. , which corresponds to the year 1710 A.H.  Both 2280 and 1710 ( which are multiples of 19 ) are also multiples of 570.

2280 = 570 x 4
1710 = 570 x 3

3- The number of years between the birth of Jesus and Muhammad (570) is the same as the number of years between the end of the world in Solar calendar (2280) which is connected to the birth of Jesus, and the end of the world in Islamic Lunar calendar (1710) which is connected to the hijra  (immigration to Medina) of Muhammad (and not his birth).

Birth of Jesus (0) - Birth of Muhammed (570) = 570 years

End of world A.D (2280) - end of world A.H. (1710) = 570 years

I am confident to say that The End of The World will happen in the Year 2280.
People should study the code in the Quran, when you do it and if you have faith in God I promise that you will not think that these are coincidences. Now for 2012 or the years around something big will happen, a big change but I have not put (yet) my finger on it.

What is also important is to see things regarding the scale of our own life. We will die one day or the other so even if people don't believe in the end of the world they will definitely not live here forever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Just wanted to put what is on my mind here, it's a kind of parallel of the hoax and the message it convey in "real" life.

BeLIEve/believe

BeLIEve  = the truth
Believe = in God

Test

Hoax: our faith in the truth is under test based upon evidences not messengers. The evidences prove that the hoax is real that it has been thought, that there are no coincidences, that it's part of plan.

Real life: our faith in God is tested based upon faith in the messengers, Prophets and the Scriptures (our study of them and investigation).  Based also upon all that is around us, the evidences that God exists are so obvious that a lot of people don't see them = perfection of the Creation but when we ask for the how and the why we realize that a Great Intelligence is behind this creation, that there are no coincidences, that all this is part of a Plan.

Ark of the Covenant

Hoax: I see the Ark as being Planet Earth. If we don't save the planet we will perish. We have to protect her and prevent evildoers to destroy her. See Planet Earth poem from Michael (so beautiful !).

MJ AIRplane:
Where does this airplane go ?
If the message is to have faith in God then (to me) it goes to Paradise. It's a kind of Noah's Ark with special guests as the seats are limited. Believers only. In all airplanes there are first class, second class, economic = 7 heavens. Finally those who go on board fly in the same direction but with different levels of faith, hence different levels in Paradise. Well the most important is to go in Paradise because even the lower level is EXTRAordinary !
The plane has not yet took off. Maybe in 2012.

Real life: Planet Earth too, she is really in danger and us at the same time. Planet Earth = Noah's Ark.
Ark of the Covenant, the chest were relics lie inside still not discovered (not to my knowledge  ;) ). The unveiling of the Ark maybe a key to our salvation.

Warning/End of the World

Hoax: 2012 + 911 calls (or 9/11) = NWO Agenda.
Movie 2012 = big disaster.
Seems like there will be a "clash" between good and evil, a battle maybe, hence a big disaster, final battle before end the world ?

Real life: End of the world is a certainty, God tells us so, repeatedly in the Scriptures.
2012 (Mayan calendar) and 9/11 (attacks on 9/11, conspiracies, Illuminati) are also mentionned outside the hoax.
Satan's army prepares something ? An Army of Love has to be gathered to counterbalance and fight = "clash" that I was talking about ?
Michael is the commander in chief of the Army of Love. God's messenger ? We the "chosen" ones ?

(I always tell people that regardless of when the end is scheduled, regardless of what they think about the end of the world they should think about the end of their own life.)

7 Angels/7 trumpets
When the 7th Angel sounds the 7th Trumpet = End of the World
2012 may be the 6th Trumpet = Big change/disaster

7 seals/locks to unveil the Ark of the Covenant (key of salavation ?)

7 heavens = see MJ AIR above

It's all for LOVE.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal