*Mo*

TIAI July 14
July 14, 2010, 03:20:29 AM

Redirected to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "TheRunningGirl"
To spread the message that Michael hoaxed his death, just as Elvis did is an interesting challenge as most people just cannot see much further than their current reality; so what do we need to do?

1. Target different audience in different ways
Believers in either Elvis or MJ faked death through messages/links on existing members websites
MJ Fans through friendly messages left on forums/websites/you tube...etc
Broader audience through news articles (targetted publications) - TMZ does come to mind as a prime target as this site is already on the Blogroll.

[youtube:rz6mjygw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7HKa_MbGXM&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:rz6mjygw]

2.Use different communication media to best suit the audience
The ones discussed in 1) above + facebook + twitter + personal contacts + Local pamphlets + Tee Shirts ( 2 Kings for a BAM ... read more at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) ....etc

3.Adapt the message to suit the audience
For Example, non believers need to be educated and gradually brought in - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login would be too much initially and achieve very little I believe.
in the ideal world, spreading the message would be much easier if we had a "breaking news" to share! Something preferably MJ related that nobody could refute. (Mike, a bit of help?  ;)  TS, a bit of help?  ;) )

Those are my thoughts on this late evening.... and for sure the Army of Love would need to be mobilised to do all of this.

With L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: TIAI 7/14
July 14, 2010, 04:33:47 AM
i'm just throwing it out there, but what if all the people who joined twitter for the #elvisandmjdotcom twitterathon friended TMZ, harvey, perez hilton and all the major news sites? then we can maybe begin a second campaign where the focus isn't to get #elvisandmjdotcom as a trending topic, but to get others to see it. i mean, if we have a couple hundred people tweeting the same thing to harvey at the same time, wouldn't he be bombarded? and if (like we believe) he is in on the hoax, michael would give him the go ahead to retweet it. i mean, he could make it seem like a joke, but wouldn't the point be to get the message out? we just need people to look at it, to allow the thought to enter their brain, to wake them up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

July 14, 2010, 06:42:52 AM
Quote from: "mjfansince4"
i'm just throwing it out there, but what if all the people who joined twitter for the #elvisandmjdotcom twitterathon friended TMZ, harvey, perez hilton and all the major news sites? then we can maybe begin a second campaign where the focus isn't to get #elvisandmjdotcom as a trending topic, but to get others to see it. i mean, if we have a couple hundred people tweeting the same thing to harvey at the same time, wouldn't he be bombarded? and if (like we believe) he is in on the hoax, michael would give him the go ahead to retweet it. i mean, he could make it seem like a joke, but wouldn't the point be to get the message out? we just need people to look at it, to allow the thought to enter their brain, to wake them up.

I think that's a good idea! it worked with eliza presley.. should we compile a list of twitter users to 'bombard'?

I have another idea for the Youtube platform... Youtube allows users to rate a comment thumbs up or thumbs down, and usually a couple of comments with the most number of thumbs ups are featured at the top of the comments section. I was thinking someone could leave a comment about Elvisandmj.com and we get many believers to thumbs up the comment so its featured at the top.We could probably start with the MJ videos first, then Elvis videos, and then subsequently unrelated videos, e.g. viral videos or those featured as Most Popular of the week, to get other people's attention.

what do you guys think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 14, 2010, 07:42:41 AM
Not all not believers are obstinate, there is one that follows me in twitter and me sending a message saying that we all must be joined, it is not important what every the one who creates.. but two did not follow me  the only thing that they said is that they did not agree with me... little by little, it is not easy.. :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
July 14, 2010, 07:58:37 AM
Alot more people are following me now, since the twitterthon...I also twittered to all the celebraties I am following, including Harvey.

I think this redirect is suggesting we go for Harvey Levin...and TMZ.

Youtube and Facebook are great places to start with as the exposure is massive....xoxoxo

These are just some examples of how we can make a video, but use a different message to suggest they are still alive......

[youtube:fiahizh5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88yEPKpJeWY&feature=related[/youtube:fiahizh5]
[youtube:fiahizh5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkGP9Eu3ns0&feature=related[/youtube:fiahizh5]
Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 08:21:00 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001

July 14, 2010, 08:15:46 AM
Hi guys.. I just wanted to state an opinion as I tried to ignore it a lot o times so plz spare the bash. I respect your opinions and never ever tried to oppose them harshly. These again are just my personal views and I don't expect anyone to share them unless they do by their choice.
I have been in this forum since the beginning and hae posted a lot but with the last few redirects, I feel like who ever this TS is- is a very smart person and has very wisely chosen us to not only talk about Elvis but spread his death was a hoax too.
A- this is an mj hoax site
B- a lot of us joined it coz we love mj or wanted to know the truth
C- I don't know much about Elvis or his death as I know about mJ only coz I wasn't there when he 'died' so basically everything that's been put on here about Elvis is somebody's words whimsy my ability to research.
D- I love this site coz no matter how many clues we get about mj from each other or through media, we analyze it based on what we can find so when I have to prove to others that rlvis's death was a hoax as well,I need to be sure about it myself bt honestly one hoax investigation is enough so
I'm sorry but I personally will not participate in Elvis hoax spread the news event.
For me the link to his death is enough as a clue just like we havercvd clues from about everyone else.
That's all :)
Bt I'm not here to stop you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 14, 2010, 08:28:48 AM
Quote from: "sk2001"
Hi guys.. I just wanted to state an opinion as I tried to ignore it a lot o times so plz spare the bash. I respect your opinions and never ever tried to oppose them harshly. These again are just my personal views and I don't expect anyone to share them unless they do by their choice.
I have been in this forum since the beginning and hae posted a lot but with the last few redirects, I feel like who ever this TS is- is a very smart person and has very wisely chosen us to not only talk about Elvis but spread his death was a hoax too.
A- this is an mj hoax site
B- a lot of us joined it coz we love mj or wanted to know the truth
C- I don't know much about Elvis or his death as I know about mJ only coz I wasn't there when he 'died' so basically everything that's been put on here about Elvis is somebody's words whimsy my ability to research.
D- I love this site coz no matter how many clues we get about mj from each other or through media, we analyze it based on what we can find so when I have to prove to others that rlvis's death was a hoax as well,I need to be sure about it myself bt honestly one hoax investigation is enough so
I'm sorry but I personally will not participate in Elvis hoax spread the news event.
For me the link to his death is enough as a clue just like we havercvd clues from about everyone else.
That's all :)
Bt I'm not here to stop you

LOL I feel the same... at this point I'm like "WTF is this?" now I just want to see what happens from here :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
July 14, 2010, 08:33:31 AM
I think it's because of the redirect....it seems to imply that we go to a higher level with this information of MJ hoax death, and that if we mention Elvis, it will help get the attention of the Elvis fans as well, which are many, believe me.........so I too am slightly confused, but these are just small steps towards finding the truth.........and to let others know what we know...it's all for L.O.V.E  xoxoxo

(or people will call us lunatic fans in denial again) :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001

July 14, 2010, 08:53:18 AM
I agree that it's another step to finding truth about mj's disappearance but I don't think proving elvis's death is a hoax too to people will help us in any way. Infact I already had a friend who when read this was mockin me for showing her this site- she's a non believer unfortunately but she's like you guys think Elvis is alive too now? Then she laughed.
The point is, there are many many Elvis fans still out there and I don't want to offend anyone (no intensions at all) but Elvis thing happened a while ago..a very while ago. However I have seen videos on YouTube where people have proofs or clues about him not being dead. But that was while a ago too. No one in the real world- outside this forum here talks about Elvis being alive anymore, except for the die hard fans who will always believe just like us.
But now suddenly someone wants this out, well why not go public themselves then expecting the already  so called 'illusional' fans to spread the word? Why does this TS think people will believe us when we can't even make them believe in something we worked on for a year. And people really wonder why the twitter rallies aren't working??
I personally believe we are being used and like I said before, this is an mj hoax site. That's all
I obviously say this with respect to all
Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 09:00:34 AM by sk2001
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001

July 14, 2010, 08:58:23 AM
Anyway my point to state my opinion was that I love this site and it's people and I have a feeling we are being used as a shoulder to fire the gun. I am sorry but felt defensive about our mj hoax website. I will not participate in the Elvis thing but goodluck to everyone who choses to :)
I'll see you all on other topics
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

melody

July 14, 2010, 09:03:14 AM
Let's do it =)

I say we make a top comment everyday on either Shaytard's videos, Shane Dawson's, Charles Trippy's , etc... the ones that do the daily vlogs; we should make a top comment on whatever the daily vlog for that day is (or the most recent video on their Vlog channel) and vary it up: one day we'll do Shay's video, the next we do Charles'. Their audiences are not only large, but young and therefore open-minded too. The only problem I foresee is how exactly do we get everyone to thumb up a comment on such a fast-moving comment section? I don't think we can directly link to a YouTube comment (though i may be mistaken).  

Also, the top comment should include a link to a video; the viewer is on youtube, therefore they'll want to see a video - not read text. I suggest linking them to one of the video's summarizing the inconsistencies (I'm thinking someone should put our "hoax recap" newbie guide into video form if we haven't done so already). YouTube doesn't allow posting full URL's in the comment section; what it does allow is the "watch?v=PIg0zkIb36o" part of the URL that people can copy and paste into their address bar. We might also want to include the hashtag in the youtube comment so people that do use twitter recognize that we're using a hashtag and then out of curiosity they may type it into twitter or wthashtag.com

For example, Let's say we're leaving the comment on Shay's vlogs, we (the person leaving the comment) could say:

"Shay, you've gotta see this!!! ""watch?v=PIg0zkIb36o" - makes you think doesn't it?"

If others see the comment and see how so many have thumbed it up, they might check it out. Plus, it sounds personalized so other people won't think it's spam. Of course, we - well whoever is in charge of posting the comment - can not copy and paste the same message onto every video (or use it ever again actually) because it CAN and WILL be reported as spam. And it should be posted by different user names so people who follow all of these vloggers don't get suspicious when they see the same person as a top comment everywhere.

Regarding Elvis videos: I have visited several and I often see that the mere mention of Michael's name is met with a lot of racist and dirty remarks; they don't want you to compare Elvis to Michael at all. Open conversation with them seems highly improbable, so the "top comment" is a very a good idea to deal with them. Whatever top comment we use for the Elvis videos needs to be carefully worded so as not to offend them. For them, I suppose linking to ElvisAndMj.com (along with #elvisandmjdotcom) is the way to go?

I'll definitely be tweeting TMZ, perezhiltion, etc...

Aside from TMZ (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login <-- not sure about that last one) and Perez Hilton (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) I'd like to recommend some other notable people:

• Jimmy Fallon (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) - Aside from the 2,000,000+ followers he has, he also has his own Late Night talk show so he might even make a joke about it, who knows!
  • Quest (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) - he tweets often, has more than a million followers, he's the drummer for "The Roots" and an MJ fan.
  • Justin Bieber (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) - lol, for the reasons I mentioned before. He was bold enough to tweet about the illuminati. He might tweet about Elvis and MJ =)
  • Dane Cook (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) Maybe I'm underestimating him, but I don't think he could resist making a joke about this.

The tweets for them should probably mention one inconsistency (or something vague that will spark their curiosity) along with a link to the video summarizing all of the inconsistencies (whatever video we decide on/make), and should perhaps include the hashtags #justsayin and #mj. Nothing too obvious that may scream "beLIEvers" at them.

Sample Tweet:

@questlove Quest, why is the media ignoring this? (URL to the video) they need to learn a thing or two about journalism #justsayin
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

July 14, 2010, 10:56:39 AM
I wish all these brilliant ideas weren't so 'techie'!!

I'm one 'of a certain age', (a bit older than MJ, let's put it that way!), and posting on a forum such as this is about as far as my expertise goes!

I want to do my bit but I am very lacking in skills in this department, and I've never even heard of most of the 'well known' people mentioned!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 14, 2010, 11:06:39 AM
Whether you're an Elvis fan or whether or not you care about his death, it doesn't change the probability that Michael is a fan of his and that Michael learned a lot from the 'death' of Elvis. That is undeniable. And try telling an Elvis fan or and Elvis hoaxer that you don't care and you'll be put in your place real fast JUST like MJ fans/hoaxers. It doesn't matter what WE personally think, Michael created this hoax and if Elvis was an inspiration for him then we must embrace that no matter what we believe and no matter what we are comfortable with.

I have been telling my Grandma about the MJ hoax for the past year. She's always a good listener no matter what. But she didn't really start to HEAR my message until I shared all of the Elvis information with her. She loves Elvis like I love MJ. Once I shared everything with her, she started asking lots of questions regarding both their deaths, and she started listening intently on the possible reasons I gave her for MJ to hoax his death.

I realize this is just ONE encounter, just ONE person that has been reached. But if everyONE of us had just ONE conversation like the ones I've been having with my grandmother, then maybe we could make a significant difference in awareness around the world.

My advice for the younger generations here and especially Americans - talk to your elders, especially grandparents! Talk to them about the death of Elvis, try to get a feel for how they already view his death, and go from there. My grandma has always "had a feeling" that Elvis didn't really die, but she never researched it due to lack of resources or a lack of understanding available resources. Some older people aren't as technology savvy as we are, so have a computer on hand to pull up demonstration tools like this website and videos/pictures. When I showed my grandma the picture of "Jesse" - Elvis' new identity - She began to cry before I even explained the photo. She knew it was him and was all ears after that. Some people do not have access to the information we do, so we must share it with them!

I think this is something we can all do. Different audiences need different approaches, that is for sure.  Do it all with love and you can't go wrong.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

July 14, 2010, 11:07:56 AM
Quote from: "curls"

I'm one 'of a certain age', (a bit older than MJ, let's put it that way!), and posting on a forum such as this is about as far as my expertise goes!

I want to do my bit but I am very lacking in skills in this department, and I've never even heard of most of the 'well known' people mentioned!

Read my post, perhaps you have some friends who also aren't very skilled with technology? Just sitting down and having conversation with people can go a long way!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

curls

July 14, 2010, 11:18:36 AM
Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"
Quote from: "curls"

Read my post, perhaps you have some friends who also aren't very skilled with technology? Just sitting down and having conversation with people can go a long way!  :)

Thanks! Of course I can do my bit in a personal, one on one way. And I can try and learn the 'other stuff'!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions