suspicious mind

Re: medical id bracelet
July 21, 2010, 09:15:40 AM
how many of these spiritual advisors did the man go through ? they all seemed to bail or he rejected them at some point though.but as near as anyone has given any information he held fast to the bible.hmm
as far as the red braclet from liz he could wear it and the theology of it. what is that part in the bible i think it is where we get the expression when i rome do as the romans do or something. i guess it was paul talking about eating meat from a sacrifice and saying basicly that it was ok because the believers we set free from the law ect.sorry i'm not to good about knowing the number off verses ect.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Glinda

July 21, 2010, 07:21:35 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
how many of these spiritual advisors did the man go through ? they all seemed to bail or he rejected them at some point though.but as near as anyone has given any information he held fast to the bible.hmm
as far as the red braclet from liz he could wear it and the theology of it. what is that part in the bible i think it is where we get the expression when i rome do as the romans do or something. i guess it was paul talking about eating meat from a sacrifice and saying basicly that it was ok because the believers we set free from the law ect.sorry i'm not to good about knowing the number off verses ect.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The bible did help LaToya to keep the faith. She literally held the bible
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 21, 2010, 07:31:31 PM
it is funny to me that no one seems to question the health of this carlo riley guy. i mean really . the footage of michael compared to this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 23, 2010, 01:14:09 AM
the causes of this has something to do with his childhood , like the cuases r things like physical, sexual,and emotional abuse. and as we all know michael suffered from physical and emotional abuse as a child  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=200]MJ ON MY MIND <3 <3 <3 <3 <3I love him so much that im .........that im .......just simply speechless <3 <3[/size]

Its her

July 25, 2010, 05:42:13 PM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"

Yes, The gist of the passage is not to offend someone who doesn't believe the same way you do. Specifically, even though all things were permitted to be eaten when sanctified(purified) by prayer (giving God thanks), the followers of Christ were cautioned not to eat either pork meats or meats used in pagan sacrifices in front of another brother in Christ who hadn't gotten that memo, yet. It was to prevent them from appearing to the younger brethren as if they were sinning boldly, and it was ok (because then, even though the younger ones did it too, THEY would have felt guilty, not realizing it actually WAS alright. A guilty, condemned conscience makes one hide from God. He wants us to fellowship with Him, not cower away from Him--especially over some misunderstanding over FOOD!) :)

I can't imagine MJ falling for superstition, that any inanimate object is able to protect one from anything, :o  so it must have been explained to him so it made logical sense, OR he simply wore it to walk in love and not offend his friend, who gave it out of love. The greater offense would be to hurt someone's feelings, and be ungrateful for their love intent.

No object created by man has ANY supernatural power, even though some are convinced of it---but the lie surrounding those objects--objects to manipulate people and circumstances--opens a door and is forbidden in the bible---beCAUSE it "throws the game". It calls forth a rebellious spirit (Not an angel of God) to watch over the object like a sentinel. It's commonly called witchcraft, because its purpose is to do some OTHER person's will than the will of either the person to whom it is given, or God's, BY manipulation. It seems harmless, but there is a price to be paid later, for the spooks, once permitted in your situation(as they must be), have a plan for you...

If I give you an Eagle feather and just tell you it will give you an eagle's courage and command of your environment, it is STILL only a feather, which, incidentally, is no longer any good to its eagle, either! But, if you trust me and you TELL YOURSELF it must be true, putting actual faith in my words, or the idea applied to the feather paints a picture in your mind that you can RUN with, it is STILL a feather; only your beliefs have changed into something powerful enough to build courage and confidence inside you. It was there all the time, you just didn't believe it. WE are in charge of what we believe. 8-)  8-)  8-)  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Sangre

July 31, 2010, 04:22:21 AM
I don't have time to browse through all the pages, so I apologize. Just wanted to ask if it's been confirmed Michael wore a medical ID bracelet. I have a bracelet that looks very similar to the one he wears and it's really just a piece of accessory.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

Jude

September 09, 2010, 03:18:39 PM
Quote from: "liberiangirl96"
the causes of this has something to do with his childhood , like the cuases r things like physical, sexual,and emotional abuse. and as we all know michael suffered from physical and emotional abuse as a child  :geek:  :geek:  :geek:

Did'nt Latoya say in her book that there was also sexual abuse going on? Or did I not read that correctly?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

September 09, 2010, 04:52:41 PM
Quote from: "Jude"

Did'nt Latoya say in her book that there was also sexual abuse going on? Or did I not read that correctly?

Oh, dear Lord, say it isn't so!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

Jude

September 09, 2010, 05:32:58 PM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"

I'm sure I read that somewhere at some time, don't know where or when, but it sticks out in my mind.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 09, 2010, 05:52:27 PM

I'm sure I read that somewhere at some time, don't know where or when, but it sticks out in my mind.

It was Brice Taylor who wrote that in her book and as horrific as it is, I believe she is telling the truth.

Imagine after reading this how Mike felt after the strip search back in '93. Crying like a little boy, locking himself into a bathroom for hours. They photographed parts that were of no relevance at all, makes you think what else they did with him, besides humiliating him beyond belief, reminding him of his childhood abuse. Why did Sneddon never 'leak' the photos or videos just for his own satanic fun? Is there something on there that people are not supposed to know?

If the haters would read only 10% of the horror I have been reading I am sure they would lower their voice about Mike. I think he has endured things we can't even imagine and I think it was way more than beatings alone.

Mind Controlled Slave Brice Taylor on Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson was just a little boy of four or five when I accompanied Bob Hope to a place where they were filming up-and- coming talent for television. Bob told me he supported and sponsored the Jacksons, getting them a professional foot in the door. Their father brought the boys in and I remembered seeing them taken into a side room where bright lights were on.

They all had to drop their pants and before their performance a big man raped each one of them in a lineup. Then they were taken to a different room and dressed in little suits and sent onto the stage to perform. Due to the mind control I was under, I’m not sure exactly where we were, but feel that it was the early days of the Ed Sullivan Show. I watched as Bob, dressed in a grey pinstripe suit and bow tie, with white shoes, shook hands with Ed; and then the Jackson boys went on. They were made into a sensation and famous, on purpose, so that they could be used in the future to influence large audiences.

Bob and his connections knew that all they needed was some talent, make- up, costumes, lights, glitter and lots of publicity. He said publicity was the most important ingredient.

I was just a teenager and Bob said that he wanted me to be present so I could learn the ropes to being a “starlet.” He wanted me to see how it was done and feel comfortable around the stage. I think he just said that as a cover to other people to hide the real reason I was with him – for his and others sexual pleasure.

Bob explained to me how important clothes are to one with a public image to uphold. I had on a short, small, tight-fitting, low-cut, yellow, sheath dress. I did as I was told and wore it along with the gold high heels I was provided.

Bob was often the connection for new entertainment. The Council used his connections for their own interest and got ‘key’ entertainers in place for future use. Many were robots like me. I saw many of them get hurt. I never saw Bob get hurt though.

The Jacksons were hurt; I was witness to their abuse. That first time when they performed, Bob got them onto the show and then we left in the limo and watched from the television inside. He told the driver to drive around until the show was over. Then Bob told me, “See how easy it is to be a star?” And he laughed and pushed my head into his lap for oral sex.

I think most would agree that the inherent love that is part of Michael Jackson’s soul essence shines through for the world to see. In spite of the programming themes in some of the songs he sings, as I was recovering I often held onto the words he sang, the lyrics reminding me, “You are not alone,” when I felt so very alone.

To Michael, I extend a hand and say you also are not alone. Now there is a way out of this insanity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

September 09, 2010, 05:55:16 PM
Talk shows and magazines went crazy for La Toya’s childhood stories and she was a regular face on television for quite some time. Things came to a head when La Toya accused her father of sexual abuse against her older sister live on the Donahue show in 1991.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

September 09, 2010, 05:59:29 PM
I agree Souza, I think more went on then the beatings, and the verble abuse.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 21, 2010, 03:30:30 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

It was Brice Taylor who wrote that in her book and as horrific as it is, I believe she is telling the truth.

Imagine after reading this how Mike felt after the strip search back in '93. Crying like a little boy, locking himself into a bathroom for hours. They photographed parts that were of no relevance at all, makes you think what else they did with him, besides humiliating him beyond belief, reminding him of his childhood abuse. Why did Sneddon never 'leak' the photos or videos just for his own satanic fun? Is there something on there that people are not supposed to know?

If the haters would read only 10% of the horror I have been reading I am sure they would lower their voice about Mike. I think he has endured things we can't even imagine and I think it was way more than beatings alone.

Michael Jackson was just a little boy of four or five when I accompanied Bob Hope to a place where they were filming up-and- coming talent for television. Bob told me he supported and sponsored the Jacksons, getting them a professional foot in the door. Their father brought the boys in and I remembered seeing them taken into a side room where bright lights were on.

They all had to drop their pants and before their performance a big man raped each one of them in a lineup. Then they were taken to a different room and dressed in little suits and sent onto the stage to perform. Due to the mind control I was under, I’m not sure exactly where we were, but feel that it was the early days of the Ed Sullivan Show. I watched as Bob, dressed in a grey pinstripe suit and bow tie, with white shoes, shook hands with Ed; and then the Jackson boys went on. They were made into a sensation and famous, on purpose, so that they could be used in the future to influence large audiences.

Bob and his connections knew that all they needed was some talent, make- up, costumes, lights, glitter and lots of publicity. He said publicity was the most important ingredient.

I was just a teenager and Bob said that he wanted me to be present so I could learn the ropes to being a “starlet.” He wanted me to see how it was done and feel comfortable around the stage. I think he just said that as a cover to other people to hide the real reason I was with him – for his and others sexual pleasure.

Bob explained to me how important clothes are to one with a public image to uphold. I had on a short, small, tight-fitting, low-cut, yellow, sheath dress. I did as I was told and wore it along with the gold high heels I was provided.

Bob was often the connection for new entertainment. The Council used his connections for their own interest and got ‘key’ entertainers in place for future use. Many were robots like me. I saw many of them get hurt. I never saw Bob get hurt though.

The Jacksons were hurt; I was witness to their abuse. That first time when they performed, Bob got them onto the show and then we left in the limo and watched from the television inside. He told the driver to drive around until the show was over. Then Bob told me, “See how easy it is to be a star?” And he laughed and pushed my head into his lap for oral sex.

I think most would agree that the inherent love that is part of Michael Jackson’s soul essence shines through for the world to see. In spite of the programming themes in some of the songs he sings, as I was recovering I often held onto the words he sang, the lyrics reminding me, “You are not alone,” when I felt so very alone.

To Michael, I extend a hand and say you also are not alone. Now there is a way out of this insanity.

Souza, may I ask why you place so much weight on what Brice Taylor says?  She could have mental issues!  I mean, some women claim they've been married to and had babies with Michael!  Not saying mind control doesn't exist... Just suggesting that this particular story isn't necessarily true.
False memories can be created in people, and we only have this 1 account... How do we know if it's reliable or not?  

I don't believe Michael endured something as horrific as sodomy, and I'm not sure about mind control either... I think he would have hinted at that in his songs/speeches/interviews, and he never did... He spoke of his lost childhood and Joe's whippings, and I imagine that had he endured something more horrific than that then Joe's whippings would have PALED in comparison... Even more so if Joe "sold" him as a sex slave!  SO: Until I see some serious evidence or at least serious HINTS, I don't believe it.  

There are other reasons for my being skeptical... I think the light would have gone out of Mike (his eyes & his being) much earlier had he been sexually abused as a kid - and he wouldn't have lived at home, with his parents, till age 28 or so (had Joe been responsible, in some way, for that abuse).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

November 21, 2010, 02:17:24 PM
Quote from: "truthprevails"
Quote from: "~Souza~"

Souza, may I ask why you place so much weight on what Brice Taylor says?  She could have mental issues!  I mean, some women claim they've been married to and had babies with Michael!  Not saying mind control doesn't exist... Just suggesting that this particular story isn't necessarily true.
False memories can be created in people, and we only have this 1 account... How do we know if it's reliable or not?  

I don't believe Michael endured something as horrific as sodomy, and I'm not sure about mind control either... I think he would have hinted at that in his songs/speeches/interviews, and he never did... He spoke of his lost childhood and Joe's whippings, and I imagine that had he endured something more horrific than that then Joe's whippings would have PALED in comparison... Even more so if Joe "sold" him as a sex slave!  SO: Until I see some serious evidence or at least serious HINTS, I don't believe it.  

There are other reasons for my being skeptical... I think the light would have gone out of Mike (his eyes & his being) much earlier had he been sexually abused as a kid - and he wouldn't have lived at home, with his parents, till age 28 or so (had Joe been responsible, in some way, for that abuse).

I disagree with you and I also think Mike hinted on Mind Control lots of times. If you are interested I can send you a book about it, it will make things more clear. Sexual abuse and the MK Ultra project unfortunately go hand in hand most of the time.

You could also do a search for Cathy O'brien, another victim.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 22, 2010, 03:36:41 AM
@truthprevails

Think about the content of your forum name: truthprevails. I read quite a few books about Mind Control/MK Ultra since a few years and as horrific as it sounds I believe it to be true. So, in that sense I have to back up Souzas' words. He DID indicate mind control.  

Think about school. The ONLY thing that school makes of us is nice emploEES, 'slaves to the system, ensuring the constant cycle of earnings and being legally robbed through taxes & Co. to make TPTB even more rich. BUT: are we taught to be self employed? Are we taught to see business from a business owners' perspective? No. We learn to obey by all means. We are not supposed to think for ourselves.

We are conditioned to believe only what we see and hear on a daily basis. I think this alone is the trap. We get used to a certain form of 'normal', 'not normal', 'impossible' vs 'possible', etc. because school and media teaches us THEIR definition of these words. But stripping these words to get down to core we quickly learn, that normal is not equal normal. It's a question of perception; what is normal for you isn't normal for someone else. But the truth - and I believe that is the reason you picked your wonderful name - is, that there are no versions of truth but the truth in and by itself. So, in regards to Michael possibly being a MK Ultra victim, at least make a bit room for that possibility within yourself. Because just making room within yourself will help the truth to come forward.

Like Souza said, just read f.e. Cathy O'Brians' Book "Trance-formation of America". It IS hair raising but unfortunately I do believe this exists. And due to logical reasons information like this is not taught at school, resp. is not brought into the open. Sick minds depend on a people that is busy chasing the latest home entertainment equipment, the latest fashion trends, the latest in-clubs, on a people that votes for a candidate that it has no clue whatsoever who stands and supports him/her; sick minds depend on a people that believes satanism f.e. is something that was last seen in the 17th century, when it still takes place in 2010.

Truth prevails - and the truth sometimes is not what we thought it should be. And we need to learn to accept that truth can have an ugly face. But I take the stand and say, even in the case of an ugly faced truth, THIS is something I can grow upon. Never on lies or sunny-weather-styled-disguised 'thruths'.

Big hug to all, with L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions