*Mo*

Re: medical id bracelet
July 19, 2010, 08:21:14 AM
Quote from: "Aintnosunshine"
Excuse me please, but why make a conspiracy out of everything?

Deepak Copra is not creepy but a world wide acknowledged medical doctor (internist and endocrinologist), scientific (quantum physics) and spiritual (hinduism, veda and bhagavad gita) advisor and best selling author whose books gained enormous popularity and have been translated in more than 25 languages.

Here's something else that bothers me about Deepak Copra, world wide acknowledged medical doctor (internist and endocrinologist), scientific (quantum physics) and spiritual (hinduism, veda and bhagavad gita) advisor and best selling author whose books gained enormous popularity and have been translated in more than 25 languages.

How many times has Mike said people were poisoning him?  Wouldn't Deepak Copra, the world wide acknowledged medical doctor etcetera, who according to his own words was such a good and close friend of Mike, have recognized the symptoms..?  Something ain't right here...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

July 19, 2010, 08:37:32 AM
Quote from: "*Mo*"

Deepak Copra is not creepy but a world wide acknowledged medical doctor (internist and endocrinologist), scientific (quantum physics) and spiritual (hinduism, veda and bhagavad gita) advisor and best selling author whose books gained enormous popularity and have been translated in more than 25 languages.

Here's something else that bothers me about Deepak Copra, world wide acknowledged medical doctor (internist and endocrinologist), scientific (quantum physics) and spiritual (hinduism, veda and bhagavad gita) advisor and best selling author whose books gained enormous popularity and have been translated in more than 25 languages.

How many times has Mike said people were poisoning him?  Wouldn't Deepak Copra, the world wide acknowledged medical doctor etcetera, who according to his own words was such a good and close friend of Mike, have recognized the symptoms..?  Something ain't right here...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

enjoy.. its interesting.
( and im not gonna start on Uri..)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    :?:  :?:  mental re-programming ...oh really?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  gaga..really?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 19, 2010, 10:18:29 AM
Quote from: "Glinda"

enjoy.. its interesting.
( and im not gonna start on Uri..)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login    :?:  :?:  mental re-programming ...oh really?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  gaga..really?
Mm, y'all are giving me the shivers here.. Ay, caramba, do you think he could have acted as a.. handler..to MJ..?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*Mo*

July 19, 2010, 10:40:41 AM
Lady Gaga's infomercial for Deepak Chopra
WARNING: A severe overdose of Lady Gaga may cause permanent brain damage.

Lady Gaga has appeared on Time Magazine's top 100 most influential people. In another sign that Gaga is the new Madonna, she features a bustier shooting out creamy-colored sparks. Thank you Time for this bit of tasteless pop culture. Is this what we've come to?

But even stranger than simulated electric-shock lactation is the video message from Lady Gaga praising the new age charlatan Deepak Chopra. "Dr." Chopra you may recall was a "close friend" and "advisor" to Michael Jackson. If I was Lady G. I would stay far, far away from him. You never know when some of those drugs he's prescribing might trigger some strange side-effects.

[youtube:11buslxz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwJ3aA1nb-8[/youtube:11buslxz]

GAGA: "The most influential person in my life is Deepak Chopra. He means so much to so many people all over the world. All of the various books that he has written and his message is a true inspiration. I think about Deepak when it comes to my own work as a musician. I want so much for it to go beyond the music for my fans. "
If you've been following the comments, then you know that we'll probably be following up with more on the "guru of the stars" - Doc Chop. And yeah, don't miss the comments. That's where half the action is on Public Vigil. Thanks to "D" for alerting us to this video. Blame it on D. :)

(And the links. Don't forget to follow the links. They are there for a reason.)

To be continued...

Thanks for the PM Glinda!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glinda

July 19, 2010, 02:06:11 PM
Lady Gaga's infomercial for Deepak Chopra
WARNING: A severe overdose of Lady Gaga may cause permanent brain damage.

Lady Gaga has appeared on Time Magazine's top 100 most influential people. In another sign that Gaga is the new Madonna, she features a bustier shooting out creamy-colored sparks. Thank you Time for this bit of tasteless pop culture. Is this what we've come to?

But even stranger than simulated electric-shock lactation is the video message from Lady Gaga praising the new age charlatan Deepak Chopra. "Dr." Chopra you may recall was a "close friend" and "advisor" to Michael Jackson. If I was Lady G. I would stay far, far away from him. You never know when some of those drugs he's prescribing might trigger some strange side-effects.

[youtube:1fjfkx9o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwJ3aA1nb-8[/youtube:1fjfkx9o]

GAGA: "The most influential person in my life is Deepak Chopra. He means so much to so many people all over the world. All of the various books that he has written and his message is a true inspiration. I think about Deepak when it comes to my own work as a musician. I want so much for it to go beyond the music for my fans. "
If you've been following the comments, then you know that we'll probably be following up with more on the "guru of the stars" - Doc Chop. And yeah, don't miss the comments. That's where half the action is on Public Vigil. Thanks to "D" for alerting us to this video. Blame it on D. :)

(And the links. Don't forget to follow the links. They are there for a reason.)

To be continued...

Thanks for the PM Glinda!

[youtube:1fjfkx9o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C23pzvs2ERI&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube:1fjfkx9o]

To watch the whole thing.
He never gets sick.. ( everybody gets sick)
Personally i don't like the man to be honest.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2010, 08:06:56 AM
about the red bracelet that MJ  wore all the time: Elizabeth Taylor gave the bracelet to him
"Taylor is a supporter of Kabbalah and member of the Kabbalah Centre. She encouraged long-time friend Michael Jackson to wear a red string as protection from the evil-eye during his 2005 trial for molestation, where he was eventually cleared of all charges."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson\'s message is simple...."Avoid being judgemental and LEARN to think for yourself....Dont "ADOPT" opinions....FORM your own based on reasoning and available evidence. Thi should aply to EVERY DAMN SITUATION THAT WE FACE. The sooner we make this change, the better.

July 20, 2010, 10:11:49 AM
Indeed,and on june 25 was "Carlo Rilley"on the memorial at Forrest Lawn,wearring the same red bracelet!SO I TELL TOU THAT MICHAEL WAS THERE TO SEE HOW MUTCH PEOPLE STILL CARE ABOUT HIM.But nowone believes my!Nobody expect somting like that and Michael can come out without fans that gets crazy.I FEEL I AM RIGHT ABOUT THIS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

July 20, 2010, 10:43:28 AM
Quote from: "Anneken"
Indeed,and on june 25 was "Carlo Rilley"on the memorial at Forrest Lawn,wearring the same red bracelet!SO I TELL TOU THAT MICHAEL WAS THERE TO SEE HOW MUTCH PEOPLE STILL CARE ABOUT HIM.But nowone believes my!Nobody expect somting like that and Michael can come out without fans that gets crazy.I FEEL I AM RIGHT ABOUT THIS!

Do you have a picture of Carlo at forest lawn?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

Serenitys_Dream

July 20, 2010, 11:00:26 AM
Quote from: "Jude"
Quote from: "Anneken"

Do you have a picture of Carlo at forest lawn?

[youtube:1qx6ku20]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E0XednD7Jk[/youtube:1qx6ku20]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2010, 01:00:07 PM
Going back to the Chopras.

As I have learnt now, Souza and Mo, for you he is kind of suspect. And some members seem to considerate Deepak Chopra as controversal person. Okaaaayyy, I wasn`t aware of that. For myself - and the people I know - he made some very spiritual and scientific enlightening statements on overall questions of life and (human) being (maybe that is the problem - enlightening = illuminati? At your request I restrain my opinion on that but I definitely hope you are not considering any connection here.... please, come on!).

Well, ...  about attending the funeral. Do we know that LKL was really live that day? I mean, think of Dave Dave ...   And weren`t there only invited guests, like those the family wanted around? Who were these people anyway? Besides a few we recognized there have been a lot of people nobody has ever seen before. Relatives?

Maybe the Chopras were just not invited to attend the - private (JW?) - funeral.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]L.O.V.E.  Aintnosunshine[/size]

Glinda

July 20, 2010, 01:30:48 PM
Quote from: "peshtishor"
about the red bracelet that MJ  wore all the time: Elizabeth Taylor gave the bracelet to him
"Taylor is a supporter of Kabbalah and member of the Kabbalah Centre. She encouraged long-time friend Michael Jackson to wear a red string as protection from the evil-eye during his 2005 trial for molestation, where he was eventually cleared of all charges."

Kabbalah is also used in mindcontrol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 20, 2010, 07:58:06 PM
Off-topic, but Carlo is so darn cute! He seems young, how old is he?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

July 20, 2010, 08:53:51 PM

THIS is what I mean :!:  Chopra attached himself to MICHAEL JACKSON as if assigned to him, personally, :o  in order to appear as an associate or friend, but secretly, see TO it that MJ is under the influence of SOMEthing evil, 24/7!!! That SOMEthing, being...chemicals?, mind controlling meditations? or hypnosis??...

Who BETTER than a "respected MEDICAL DOCTOR"?   :P  :P  :roll:

MY Bible says to BEWARE of individuals whom the entire world system LOVES. If one is popular with EVERYone, offending NO one??  THAT individual is a snake, a chameleon, telling everyone what their itching ears   want to hear instead of any facts or truth which would actually be beneficial.

But the main documented transgression for now, is Chopra's unethical giving out of ANYONE'S personal health information---true or not---most likely NOT :!:  We need to ask WHY  :twisted: would someone who was loyal to MJ do THIS???????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

suspicious mind

July 20, 2010, 09:02:56 PM
if michael felt someone was poisoning him would it have nessesarily have had to mean chemically. could he have not meant emotionally and spirtually as well?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Its her

July 21, 2010, 03:49:44 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
if michael felt someone was poisoning him would it have nessesarily have had to mean chemically. could he have not meant emotionally and spirtually as well?
ABSOLUTELY! Some of the most powerful poisons are TOXIC thoughts and reprogramming. And a spook has to follow up all the time to make sure the toxicity STICKS, and the duped one's own willpower does not WAKE him up!  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions