medical id bracelet
July 13, 2010, 03:03:25 PM
Hey guys.....
Something is bugging me....it is known that Michael wears a medical id bracelet.
We can see it in various pictures...trial pics, Exley pics etc.
I have looked around at TII pics or pictures from that time frame, I might be able to see it on a few. But not really sure........
does anyone have or know of clear recent photos in which we can see it?  
Has far as I can tell, there is no mention of it within the paramedics report or autopsy report(did I miss it)..........wouldn't it be there?  The paramedic report states he is allergic to thorizine (fyi...misspelling: should be thorazine, I think)
Where did they get this information....Murray, Alvarez....etc?  I would think they would state on the report something like:
"....patient has medical id bracelet stating allergy to thorazine, lupus......"

and whatever else might pertain.......
wouldn't it be mentioned somewhere?  Wouldn't he still be wearing it in 2009?  He has lupus, he's allergic......it's not like he would have stopped wearing it, it's very important.  Where is it?  
What are your thoughts.........?

Thanks!
Blessings Always!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: medical id bracelet
July 13, 2010, 04:07:58 PM
allergic to thorazine?  wow.  how would they know that, i wonder?  why would michael have ever taken that?  i ask because thorazine is primarily used as an antipsychotic for people with extremely severe mental disorders (e.g. schizophrenia)

i suppose it could be used for other things like anxiety but it's such a heavy duty drug.
and not often used for other things.
anyone taking it feels like a zombie.  i know this because i used to manage an outpatient clinic for the severly mentally ill.

but, to answer your question, i don't know about recent pics with the medical bracelet.
good question.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2010, 04:15:23 PM
I know nothing of the medical bracelet and frankly have never seen MJ wearing one in pics. It is interesting to find it if so.

It is odd you should speak of mental disorders.....because like anything else it could be nothing but rumor....but I recall many years ago MJ's brothers saying something to the effect that MJ was diagnosed with schizophrenia.

This of course, is a highly serious matter and I don't say it to disrespect MJ.....I love him.....so if he had this disorder it is only fair that it is discussed compassionately.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Supporter
Be the change you wish to see in the world.
~Mahatma Gandhi

July 13, 2010, 04:29:21 PM
Quote from: "michaelsupporter"
I know nothing of the medical bracelet and frankly have never seen MJ wearing one in pics. It is interesting to find it if so.

It is odd you should speak of mental disorders.....because like anything else it could be nothing but rumor....but I recall many years ago MJ's brothers saying something to the effect that MJ was diagnosed with schizophrenia.

This of course, is a highly serious matter and I don't say it to disrespect MJ.....I love him.....so if he had this disorder it is only fair that it is discussed compassionately.

that's interesting. i'm not a supporter of thorazine use by the way. and in most circles, thorazine is not used as much anymore but int he 70's and 80's it was highly used to treat severe and persistent disorders.  i have seen people on it.   do you recall where you heard this info about schizophrenia and MJ?
to have this disorder to the degree where you need thorazine, would have made it difficult for him to have ever functioned well.  certainly not at the genius level we've consistently  seen MJ through his work or interviews.

in any case, i find this to be an interesting thread.  i think i've seen one picture where michael had medical bracelet but i'm not sure when/where. i assumed it was for lupus.  let's see if we can find any pictures at all.  

as for the autopsy report, it's fake right? so maybe the person who died was allergic to thorazine but that wasn't michael.

INFO: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Psychiatric Drugs: Thorazine

"People's voices came through filtered, strange. They could not penetrate my Thorazine fog; and I could not escape my drug prison." - Janet Gotkin, testimony before the Senate Subcommittee on the Abuse and Misuse of Controlled Drugs in Institutions (1977)  
"It's very hard to describe the effects of this drug and others like it. That's why we use strange words like "zombie". But in my case the experience became sheer torture." - Wade Hudson, testimony before the Senate Subcommittee on the Abuse and Misuse of Controlled Drugs in Institutions (1977)  

"Frequent Effects: sedation, drowsiness, lethargy, difficult thinking, poor concentration, nightmares, emotional dullness, depression, despair . . ." - Dr. Calagari's Psychiatric Drugs (1987)

In 1954 the neuroleptic drug, Thorazine, began flooding the state mental hospitals. The neuroleptics are synonymous with tranquilizers and antipsychotics. The neuroleptics are the drug most commonly given to schizophrenics. The psychiatrist would like us to believe that drugs such as Thorazine "cure" the patient by repairing or altering "bad" brain chemistry (whatever that means. . .). But the truth is the drug involves a strong dulling of the mind and emotional functions, and that this is what acts to inhibit or "push the symptoms into the back ground". According to Jerry Avon, M.D.:  
"My concern is that people are having their minds blunted in a way that probably does diminish their capacity to appreciate life". (Boston Globe, 1988)
To fully understand the nature and effects of drugs such as Thorazine, it is useful to go back and see what the early research psychiatrists themselves had to say about the drug. The two pioneers of Thorazine, Delay and Deniker, said about small doses of the drug in 1952:  
"Sitting or lying, the patient is motionless in his bed, often pale and with eyelids lowered. He remains silent most of the time. If he is questioned, he answers slowly and deliberately in a monotonous and indifferent voice; he expresses himself in a few words and becomes silent".  
In 1954, Canada's Heinz Lehmann described the "emotional indifference" and specifically called it the "aim" of the treatment. Like Deniker and Delay, he found "the patients under treatment display a lack of spontaneous interest in the environment. . .". Contrary to today's psychiatric PR, the early pioneers plainly stated there was no positive cure or reduction of the patient's delusional symptoms or hallucinatory phenomena. With stronger dosages, there is a marked dulling and blunting of the patient's overall awareness, motor control and "thereness". A 1950 textbook candidly reported the "lobotomylike" impact of Thorazine, and in 1958, Noyes and Kolb summarized in Modern Clinical Psychiatry:  
"If the patient responds well to the drug, he develops and attitude of indifference both to his surroundings and to his symptoms".
The common factor is that the drug strongly reduces awareness and interest with the result the patient doesn't lose their symptoms, they lose interest in them.  
Thorazine has been called a "chemical lobotomy" because of the similar effects it creates. Briefly, a lobotomy destroys partially or completely all functioning of the frontal lobes. The frontal lobes are unique to human beings and are the seat of the higher functions such as love, concern for others, empathy, self-insight, creativity, initiative, autonomy, rationality, abstract reasoning, judgment, future planning, foresight, will-power, determination and concentration. Without the frontal lobes it is impossible to be "human" in the fullest sense of the word; they are required for a civilized, effective, mature life. Without this "human" aspect a person is incapable of living a rewarding, happy and responsible life.  

While the neuroleptics are toxic to most brain functions, disrupting nearly all of them, they have an especially well-documented impact on the dopamine neurotransmitter system. As any psychiatric textbook explains, dopamine neurotransmitters provide the major nerve pathways from the deeper brain to the frontal lobes and limbic system - the very same area attacked by surgical lobotomy. The disruption in the functioning of the frontal lobes results in the same effect - a greatly reduced person with dementia and reduction of awareness of self and the environment. They become "vegetables" - a body with very little mind or personality left.  

While American psychiatrists continue to deny the obvious reality of chemical lobotomy, many European psychiatrists often acknowledge it openly, even in public and to the press. They can argue and play word games all they like - Thorazine is an extremely dangerous drug which does chemically what a lobotomy does surgically.  

"The blunting of conscious motivation, and the inability to solve problems under the influence of chlorpromazine (Thorazine) resembles nothing so much as the effects of frontal lobotomy. . . Research has suggested that lobotomies and chemicals like chlorpromazine may cause their effects in the same way, by disrupting the activity of the neurochemical, dopamine. At any rate, a psychiatrist would be hard put to distinguish a lobotomized patient from one treated with chlorpromazine." - Peter Sterling, neuroanatomist, article Psychiatry's Drug Addiction, New Republic magazine (March 3, 1979)
Like surgical lobotomy, chemical lobotomy has no specific beneficial effect on any human problem or human being. It puts a chemical clamp on the higher brain of anyone. Therefore, the drugs can be used to subdue anyone.  
In Tranquilizing of America (1979), Richard Hughes and Robert Brewin state:  

"When used on a large population of institutionalized persons, as they are, they can help keep the house in order with the minimum program of activities and rehabilitation and the minimum number of attendants, aides, nurses, and doctors".
Again, there is no hiding the obvious real purpose of the drug. It saves money for the institutions and makes the people more manageable. Neuroleptic use is not rare or unusual. In fact,  
"On many psychiatric wards the neuroleptics are given to 90 to 100 percent of the patients; in many nursing homes, to 50 percent or more of the old people; and in many institutions for persons with mental retardation, to 50 percent or more of the inmates. Neuroleptics are also used in children's facilities and in prisons." - Peter Breggin, Toxic Psychiatry
Neuroleptics have been used in the Soviet Union to quell political dissidents. Russian poet, Olga Iofe, was imprisoned and forcibly drugged. She was singled out for "treatment" after protesting against the resurgence of Stalinism. In Soviet Psychoprisons, says political scientist Harvey Fireside, "The massive drugs she was forcibly given were, in Dr. Norman Hirt's opinion, 'in fact a chemical lobotomy', in light of reports that, on her release, Iofe 'appears to be permanently damaged, an altered person' ".  
On February 16, 1976, U.S. News and World Report quoted another Russian dissent who had been forced to take neuroleptics, in this case Haldol, "I was horrified to see how I deteriorated intellectually, morally and emotionally from day to day. My interest in political problems quickly disappeared, then my interest in scientific problems, and then my interest in my wife and children". The reader might assume he was given mega-doses of some especially deadly drug. On the contrary, "I was prescribed haloperidol (Haldol) in small doses."  

The neuroleptics are also used in tranquilizing darts for subduing wild animals and in injections to permit the handling of domestic animals who become viscous. The psychiatrists continue to attempt to explain the mechanics of the neuroleptics as an alteration, for the better, of bad brain chemistry. The veterinary use of neuroleptics so undermines their antipsychotic theory that young psychiatrists are not taught about it.  

Peter Breggin, M.D., psychiatrist, points out clearly that the purpose of Thorazine is to alter and disable normal brain functions. It is actually the HARM caused by the drug which produces the effect.  

"The brain-disabling principle applies to all of the most potent psychiatric interventions - neuroleptics, antidepressants, lithium, electroshock, and psychosurgery. . . the major psychiatric treatments exert their primary or intended effect by disabling normal brain function. Neuroleptic lobotomy, for example, is not a side effect, but the sought-after clinical effect. Conversely, none of the major psychiatric interventions correct or improve existing brain dysfunction, such as any presumed biochemical imbalance. If the patient happens to suffer from brain dysfunction, then the psychiatric drug, electroshock, or psychosurgery will worsen or compound it."
The psychiatrists continue to promote and attempt to educate the public into believing Thorazine and other drugs "help" correct a mental disease. This is so far from the truth. That they even believe this themselves is meaningless. Whether or not some psychiatric patients have brain diseases (which has still never been verified - it's only a theory) is irrelevant to this brain-disabling principle. Even if someday a subtle defect is found in some mental patients, it will not change the damaging effect of the current treatments in use by psychiatry. Nor will it change the fact that the current treatments worsen brain function rather than improving it. If, for example, a person's emotional upset is caused by a hormonal problem, by a viral infection, or by ingestion of a hallucinogenic drug, the impact of the neuroleptics is still that of a lobotomy. The person now has his or her original brain damage and dysfunction plus a chemical lobotomy.  
In summary, Thorazine, and all neuroleptics, cause chemical lobotomies with no specific therapeutic effect on any symptoms or problems. Their main impact is to blunt and subdue the individual. They also physically paralyze the body, acting as a chemical straightjacket. Additionally, these drugs are the cause of a plague of brain damage effecting up to half or more of long-term patients. Psychiatry refuses to accept these criticisms despite a large amount of evidence to the contrary. The psychiatric industry cannot tolerate dissemination of the truth as this strikes at the very core of their theoretical foundation (which is largely false).  

As mentioned in other articles in this site, psychiatry and modern psychology have redefined the meaning of the word "psychology", and completely ignore addressing the person's actual problems they have with life and their own minds. The entire realm of personality, including thought, concentration, intention, imagination, goals, hopes, and dreams are omitted from the psychiatric approach. Dealing with these areas directly through counseling, support groups, religion or alternative methods such as meditation or visualization techniques, has been forgotten. The result is a complete attempt to control behavior ONLY, with absolutely no regard for the person themselves. It should be no surprise psychiatric methods actually inhibit and harm the basic aspects of the human personality which it's very nomenclature ignores and denies..  

Psychiatry is a modern day belief system not dissimilar to the religious structures of the Spanish Inquisition. The psychiatrists are the High Priests, they tolerate no criticisms, will never alter their views despite all evidence to the contrary, and will fight relentlessly to maintain their positions of power and authority. What makes it worse though is that psychiatric theories, parading as "science", have insinuated themselves in nearly all aspects of modern society - government, law, medicine, sociology, social services, and education. Their influence is dulling the overall awareness and ability of the entire society.  

(Much of the information in this article came from chapter 3 of Peter Breggin's classic expose on psychiatry, Toxic Psychiatry.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PJ4MJ

July 13, 2010, 04:39:13 PM
That, I think, is one of the scariest things I've ever read.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2010, 05:27:51 PM
Quote from: "PJ4MJ"
That, I think, is one of the scariest things I've ever read.

i definitely agree.   tens of thousands of people are given these type of drugs.  keep in mind that if thorazine doesn't work or isn't used, then something else quite similar is.     the modern psychiatric movement is scary and a whole other area of the NWO that needs to be fought against.

that said,  i'm still curious as to how thorazine and mj or schizophrenia and mj ever got in the same sentence.   bizarre!  but i'd like to get to the bottom of the whole medical bracelet, thorazine and autopsy issue.
Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 05:38:17 PM by SoldierofLOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 13, 2010, 05:31:36 PM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
allergic to thorazine?  wow.  how would they know that, i wonder?  why would michael have ever taken that?  i ask because thorazine is primarily used as an antipsychotic for people with extremely severe mental disorders (e.g. schizophrenia)

i suppose it could be used for other things like anxiety but it's such a heavy duty drug.
anyone taking it feels like a zombie.  i know this because i used to manage an outpatient clinic for the severly mentally ill.

but, to answer your question, i don't know about recent pics with the medical bracelet.
good question.

Could it have been prescribed for Dissociative Identity Disorder?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2010, 05:39:11 PM
found a pic of mj with the bracelet
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2010, 06:09:38 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

good question.

Could it have been prescribed for Dissociative Identity Disorder?

I think so, eventhough I do strongly disagree that Michael had DID.  I have a box set of almost every interview that Michael has ever given and I've listened to a number of radio interviews.  From the time he was 11 or 12, his personality and thought constructs are extremely consistent, in my observation of these interviews. Not robotic though. Genuine and pure. I base this on having worked with people with poor to no personality construction although I'm not an expert but I have been exposed to severely mentally ill children, adolescents and adults.

Perhaps he was exposed to a certain conditioning (you've convinced me he was exposed to an awful lot of evil), but his mind and spirit was too strong for the affects to take hold to the degree of personality shredding.  

That said, I do have to wonder how the medical bracelet and thorazine came up.  

here's an article called:
CIA, mind control, Nazis, mk-ultra, ritual abuse information which references thorazine and DID.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

July 13, 2010, 06:12:56 PM
Remember the lyrics in just another part of me? Yore a vegatable!

While the neuroleptics are toxic to most brain functions, disrupting nearly all of them, they have an especially well-documented impact on the dopamine neurotransmitter system. As any psychiatric textbook explains, dopamine neurotransmitters provide the major nerve pathways from the deeper brain to the frontal lobes and limbic system - the very same area attacked by surgical lobotomy. The disruption in the functioning of the frontal lobes results in the same effect - a greatly reduced person with dementia and reduction of awareness of self and the environment.

They become "vegetables" - a body with very little mind or personality left.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

July 13, 2010, 06:14:45 PM
I knew you guys could help....many thanks :)
As for how I came upon this line of thought.......
1) I was looking through my "Remembering Michael" magazine here is the thread I posted about it:
on page 9, there is an Exley photo of MJ, dressed in black, sitting with his left hand on his knee.....there is a bracelet clearly visible.  Knowing that MJ has lupus I got curious and searched around.  I found several sites that talk about the fact he wore one, here is one:

2) the thorazine information clearly shows on the paramedics report in that same magazine, page 61  (it is commonly misspelled thorizine)
I searched about the drug and was utterly surprised to find its usage, like what's listed here.  Under what circumstances was it, he found out he was allergic to it?  Why was he ever given that drug?  

Anyways...you guys are awesome!  I'll keep looking around........

BTW, in gematria:  (sit down for this!)

spelled like it is on the paramedics report:
124 = Thorizine = Michael Jackson
spelled correctly:
116 = Thorazine = Liberian Girl

*I talked about gematria in a thread called, "Coincidences......?"

Blessings Always!
L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

July 13, 2010, 06:35:54 PM
And... and this is just my therory.....  where is the post from a few days ago about Michael started changing in the 80s, wearing glasses to hide his eyes and the compared photos of his hairline , how sometimes he looked  with vitiligo and others without, his face lighter then his hands ect.. I can't find it right now.... anyway,  IF Michael became ill in the 80s and the poster ahead of me said that she heard years ago that the brothers said he was sick, then this is making more sence for me, because why would they use old photos from the 80s for the funereal and the memorial? Is it because thats when we last saw the REAL Michale Jackson? Being such a mony making machine, they just could'nt commit him, and the whole thing be over, this is when the impersonater shows up and when we start seeing the differances. And why the family is not showing the usual family grief over their loved one. And why the autopsy report looks like someone else. And sometime we saw the real one, maybe when he was feeling better, and other times the imposter and is why things look different. Maybe at some point in the 80s he became to bad and had to be commited, and the imposter took over full time.

Almost sounds like a book or a movie!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

July 13, 2010, 06:48:30 PM
Quote from: "Jude"
And... and this is just my therory.....  where is the post from a few days ago about Michael started changing in the 80s, wearing glasses to hide his eyes and the compared photos of his hairline , how sometimes he looked  with vitiligo and others without, his face lighter then his hands ect.. I can't find it right now.... anyway,  IF Michael became ill in the 80s and the poster ahead of me said that she heard years ago that the brothers said he was sick, then this is making more sence for me, because why would they use old photos from the 80s for the funereal and the memorial? Is it because thats when we last saw the REAL Michale Jackson? Being such a mony making machine, they just could'nt commit him, and the whole thing be over, this is when the impersonater shows up and when we start seeing the differances. And why the family is not showing the usual family grief over their loved one. And why the autopsy report looks like someone else. And sometime we saw the real one, maybe when he was feeling better, and other times the imposter and is why things look different. Maybe at some point in the 80s he became to bad and had to be commited, and the imposter took over full time.

in some ways, this theory makes a lot of sense.  i saw that video a few days ago that you're speaking about.  but, what refutes this for me is michael as a singer and dancer. NO ONE can imitate him.  no one.  when he performs dangerous live on stage in germany or at the grammy's in the mid-90's, or sings the earth song, or accepts an award or gives an interview to geraldo in 2005, swoons sadly over diana ross at some world music thing -- wasn't that like 2006? etc.  that is michael jackson. THE, michael jackson.  again, there is consistency to me.

now, photos or random appearances -- well, perhaps this is when michael decides to use a double because it's a decoy and unfortunately, the cameras are always snapping.

i could totally hear michael saying, "i don't want to go to that party or award ceremony. i'm not performing and am just expected to show up so  i don't want to go. let xyz go."  lol.   but performing and interviews?  michael jackson was with us all the time until a year ago, imho.

i hear you jude, and it makes sense to a point but how do you explain the performances throughout the 80's, 90's and at least through 2001 with MSG anniversary and the 911 benefit?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2010, 06:56:49 PM

WOW! that blew my mind....

almost strange enough to make sense :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
For All Time x x x

Jude

July 13, 2010, 07:04:18 PM

in some ways, this theory makes a lot of sense.  i saw that video a few days ago that you're speaking about.  but, what refutes this for me is michael as a singer and dancer. NO ONE can imitate him.  no one.  when he performs dangerous live on stage in germany or at the grammy's in the mid-90's, or sings the earth song, or accepts an award or gives an interview to geraldo in 2005, swoons sadly over diana ross at some world music thing -- wasn't that like 2006? etc.  that is michael jackson. THE, michael jackson.  again, there is consistency to me.

now, photos or random appearances -- well, perhaps this is when michael decides to use a double because it's a decoy and unfortunately, the cameras are always snapping.

i could totally hear michael saying, "i don't want to go to that party or award ceremony. i'm not performing and am just expected to show up so  i don't want to go. let xyz go."  lol.   but performing and interviews?  michael jackson was with us all the time until a year ago, imho.

i hear you jude, and it makes sense to a point but how do you explain the performances throughout the 80's, 90's and at least through 2001 with MSG anniversary and the 911 benefit?

I can only say that the imporsanator may have been the real genious, I dont really know
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions