mykidsmum

Quote from: "Victor"
[youtube:2dvqp0du]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqg6kCDb1KY[/youtube:2dvqp0du] :D  :D
OMG!  I want to CRY!  I have NEVER NEVER NEVER seen MJ dance with is straight hair...NEVER! (not talking about remember the time hair) I'm talking about his feathered bad boy parted in the middle look Can I tell you...it looks AMAZING!  I like it WAY better than the curls!  Way better...look how it moves!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

WHEN TRAVIS PAYNE WAS DANCING WITH HIM HE LOOKED LIKE HE HAD MORE WEIGHT ON HIM WITH JUST THE BLACK T-SHIRT ON :?:  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Quote from: "iluvmj4eva"
 WHEN TRAVIS PAYNE WAS DANCING WITH HIM HE LOOKED LIKE HE HAD MORE WEIGHT ON HIM WITH JUST THE BLACK T-SHIRT ON :?:  :?:

Yes, much more. I noticed that too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "iluvmj4eva"

Yes, much more. I noticed that too.
his friends say that he got scary skinny in the last month only...as for Travis...he worked out MJ often.  This looks to be how he looked (weight wise and hairstyle) about a year before he "died".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

Quote from: "~Souza~"
Look at 1:11 to 1:35, those are Mike's moves. He still had them, 50 or not. And that is why TII is full of doubles, because most of them really missed that sharpness in their movements.

Mike doing Billie Jean another way? Sorry, but I don't buy it. He would only change the choreography of Billie Jean if he was 100% sure it would be BETTER, this was not MJ-like.  

You're right no one could move like MJ 50 is only a number. He still had it but he was tired!  I hope he's getting plenty of R&R while he's in exile. I believe he's working on what he really wanted to pursuit! Film! He's going to be the biggest film producer/director in history. Avatar will be nothing compared to what MJ is working on nowadays! God Bless him! Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions