MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
What i am focusing is on two issues:

1.  Latoyah repeatedly selling stories to NOTW

2.  Latoyahs obsession with Bubbles.
I know, what in the heck is the point of this?? Ay caramba, just something else for peeps to use in their arguments that he's a wacky nutjob..
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

Quote from: "bluepiggy"
I'm not surprise, and im sorry to say this but michael is strange. ok! so i woudnt be surpirse if michael ever wanting to do this operation.

I saw a movie once about a talking monkey but i forgot what the movie was called :lol:

Hes far from strange, its the rest of you caught up in a conformed socity now thats strange,
like sheep!
conform or be cast out!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

Quote from: "Jude"
I'm not surprise, and im sorry to say this but michael is strange. ok! so i woudnt be surpirse if michael ever wanting to do this operation.

I saw a movie once about a talking monkey but i forgot what the movie was called :lol:

Hes far from strange, its the rest of you caught up in a conformed socity now thats strange,
like sheep!
conform or be cast out!
do you live the strange comformed society too? GTFO :lol:

We are all strange in our own  way
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Remember...just because they said LaToya said that doesn't mean it's all true. They could have taken her words out of context or twisted them to their own advantage. How often do we know that has happened....too many to count. They probably took an innocent, sweet story told by LaToya and turned it into making fun of Michael. That is just not nice.

I agree with  you. Journalists are known for that. Like I said my best friend is a journalist (she is not like that) but most of the journalists she knows they twist words around so they can sell the news papers. It is unethical, and in human to do so. That's why I do not believe articles in magazines, this is only a money making business.. LOVE  always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Remember...just because they said LaToya said that doesn't mean it's all true. They could have taken her words out of context or twisted them to their own advantage. How often do we know that has happened....too many to count. They probably took an innocent, sweet story told by LaToya and turned it into making fun of Michael. That is just not nice.

I agree with  you. Journalists are known for that. Like I said my best friend is a journalist (she is not like that) but most of the journalists she knows they twist words around so they can sell the news papers. It is unethical, and in human to do so. That's why I do not believe articles in magazines, this is only a money making business.. LOVE  always
Er, but wouldn't it have taken a LOT of twisting to turn an "innocent, sweet story" into this.?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jude

Quote from: "Jude"

like sheep!
conform or be cast out!
do you live the strange comformed society too? GTFO :lol:

We are all strange in our own  way

I try to go against the grain at every chance I get, and the reactions on ppls faces are priceless, and strange  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Get it togetha\', or leave it alone!

DancingTheDream, I wish you hadn't posted this article.  I think it's best to ignore / boycott TABLOID JUNK.  Just because a paper says LaToya said something doesn't mean she actually said it.  And we know that papers can print outright lies!  So I'll believe this only when I see LaToya actually saying it... Horse's mouth, you know.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keiko

Guys, this actually isn't "tabloid junk"...I'm guessing none of you watched the Animal Planet documentary about Bubbles and Michael's other animals last month. There is video of La Toya saying all of this straight from her mouth. It was like a five minute segment of the show.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Keiko"
Guys, this actually isn't "tabloid junk"...I'm guessing none of you watched the Animal Planet documentary about Bubbles and Michael's other animals last month. There is video of La Toya saying all of this straight from her mouth. It was like a five minute segment of the show.

Yeah, she did say he wanted the operation for Bubbles BUT this article is making fun of MJ FOR that reason, calling him Wacko & making jokes. That's why it's tabloid junk.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HAHAHAHAHAH!!  :lol:  Sorry but this is hilarious true or not!  :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

But maybe some scientist in the future will actually come up with something that digitally interprets the animals' sounds.
Bluepiggy, when you asked for the movie, I was also thinking of a comedy called Going Bananas 1988, starring Dom DeLouise, that my kids watched a lot where the monkey says "banana" and "Ben" (the boy's name). Also in the movies UP, and Honey We Shrunk the Kids, the scientists invent a voice box that interprets the dog sounds into human words. Michael may have just been ahead of his time, then who would be laughing!! It's amazing and sad that other people who have a way with animals and communicate well with them only have the greatest of respect from the world, but not Michael, he's made fun of.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
But maybe some scientist in the future will actually come up with something that digitally interprets the animals' sounds.
Bluepiggy, when you asked for the movie, I was also thinking of a comedy called Going Bananas 1988, starring Dom DeLouise, that my kids watched a lot where the monkey says "banana" and "Ben" (the boy's name). Also in the movies UP, and Honey We Shrunk the Kids, the scientists invent a voice box that interprets the dog sounds into human words. Michael may have just been ahead of his time, then who would be laughing!! It's amazing and sad that other people who have a way with animals and communicate well with them only have the greatest of respect from the world, but not Michael, he's made fun of.
Well at the end of this stupid thing they're making it sound like he wanted to put B. through this horribly risky experimental operation, which isn't exactly the same thing as just "communicating" with animals.. But I agree that's very very frustrating that his bond with animals has to be laughed at/painted as strange at all..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
You got to admit, this part is hilarious:

La Toya said: "Bubbles became extremely strong. When he was younger he would slap you and it would not hurt. But now they could knock you out. Sometimes he would swing on a chandelier and fly onto a table, and Michael would scream 'no, no'."

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Yes. I was dying when I read this. Well, whatever keeps the media focused on her and not the hoax. Keep talking LaToya.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions