A part of Michael died on June 25th, but what?
December 10, 2009, 04:45:57 PM
It is my understanding that a part of Michael died on June 25th and that this is what the family is ''mourning''. What part of Michael died?

Michael's prescription drug addiction? (Decided to go to rehab and begin a new healthier lifestyle)
Michael the entertainer? (Wanting to retire, live anonymously & never entertain for the world again)
Michael's so called ''secret twin''? (We all know this theory)
Michael's past problems and rumours? (Wanting justice from the media and accusors)
Michael the ''King of Pop''? (Establishing himself as an actor and movie director)
Michael the victim? (DEA theory, in safe keepings)

I think June 25th is more significant than just a movie and DEA theories. I think a part of him died and he wanted to put that part of him behind himself. I want to know what it was.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

I think in all probability is either the 2nd or the last reason. Why come back as an actor-he could have done that without "dying" and facing all the hate etc and repercussions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
It is my understanding that a part of Michael died on June 25th and that this is what the family is ''mourning''. What part of Michael died?

Michael's prescription drug addiction? (Decided to go to rehab and begin a new healthier lifestyle)
Michael the entertainer? (Wanting to retire, live anonymously & never entertain for the world again)
Michael's past problems and rumours? (Wanting justice from the media and accusors)
Michael the ''King of Pop''? (Establishing himself as an actor and movie director)

I think June 25th is more significant than just a movie and DEA theories. I think a part of him died and he wanted to put that part of him behind himself. I want to know what it was.

I can see that. I think some part of Michael did die on the 25th as well. I believe it was a part of him that he was ready to shed. Now, if we only knew what that was we could have so many questions answered.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lisap27

when watching past interviews Michael referred to himself as Michael Jackson the entertainer an so on.. then on the inside Michael Jackson the real person beyond the entertainment value!! (as 2 people)  so maybe that person died an he is just concentrating on Michael Jackson!! who was born as a normal person (without fame).. now to live a normal yet sucluded life with his kids!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "lisap27"
when watching past interviews Michael referred to himself as Michael Jackson the entertainer an so on.. then on the inside Michael Jackson the real person beyond the entertainment value!! (as 2 people)  so maybe that person died an he is just concentrating on Michael Jackson!! who was born as a normal person (without fame).. now to live a normal yet sucluded life with his kids!!

I was thinking that too. I have to be honest, if that is the case then it is completely fine with me. I think Michael the normal guy deserves to LIVE, and not just fight for co-existance with Michael Jackson the entertainer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"

I agree with you. Great thread!

I think their all a possibility. I would go with 4, 5 & or 6. I also think a part of Michael died on June 25th, but it's hard to say exactly which part. I would love to know though! Hopefully we'll know soon!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

At 1:13 on the video, Jermaine says, "My brother, the legendary King of Pop, Michael Jackson, passed away on Thursday, June 25, 2009..."

I have believed for quite a while that this "statement" is the answer.  The part of Michael Jackson that was the "The King of Pop" passed away.  The Michael Jackson who is the father of Prince, Paris, and Blanket is still alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "pepper"
Jermaine says, "My brother, the legendary King of Pop, Michael Jackson, passed away on Thursday, June 25, 2009..."

I have believed for quite a while that this "statement" is the answer.  The part of Michael Jackson that was the "The King of Pop" passed away.  The Michael Jackson who is the father of Prince, Paris, and Blanket is still alive.

Why didnt I think of that??? I asked the question but the answer was right infront of me all along!!!! This makes so much sense!!!!  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.