mykidsmum

Turkle explained
July 10, 2010, 10:30:23 AM
LOL, I think I know why MJ gave Karen the nick name Turkle... First, I love Karen, No disrespect intended.  You know how we age, our necks sort of get that thing, and we call it turkey neck...well Karen, in looking at pictures of her, seems to love the turtle necks as she got older and it seems she was insecure about her neck... I'm sure MJ thought it funny and combined the two names and called her Turkle:)  Like "why ya always wearing Turtle necks?"  Karen- "to hide my turkey neck you goon" MJ- "don't be so silly, you don't have a turkey neck...you're beautiful...TURKLE!"

I love the name!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Turkle explained
July 10, 2010, 11:48:21 AM
If that is the correct explanation it's very endearing. I personally hadn't heard of the nickname but I don't follow Karen. It does make sense that Michael had nicknames for everyone he seemed close to. Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Sangre

Re: Turkle explained
July 26, 2010, 05:17:53 AM
Makes sense though I believe it's more personal than that. An inside joke maybe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal