Re: my brother ..
July 12, 2010, 05:32:08 PM
I just saw the pictures and they look wonderful! Thanks for posting them on your facebook ^-^ and also thank you for posting on MJDHI more than once! lol
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s nothing that can\'t be done if we raise our voice as one

July 12, 2010, 06:13:30 PM
Dear Yambo3003 and Suspicious Mind,

Thank you both for your kind words.  I meant everything that I said.  I really could go on and on and on, but then I should just probably write a book...lol!

Dear Eliza,

Thank you for sharing your pictures.  Is the one a picture of your son?  Is he still playing the guitar?  Does he ever publicly perform anywhere?  I imagine this is pretty exciting news for him too!

God Bless You All!  L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 12, 2010, 08:23:58 PM
Thanx Eliza again for clearing things up! I was one of the people who was confused about your site NOT being your site, but it WAS?!?!?! LOL! I just sent a facebook friend request to you. Hope to see more of you on here! Keep the Faith, CHEERS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2010, 01:31:06 AM
Quote from: "elizaapresley"

ps: i've had many requests, so i have posted some family pics on my facebook page:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

e

Thank you for sharing your pictures.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 13, 2010, 04:45:24 AM
I am grateful for your words and links. Please do come by again. You are forever welcome here!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

angel

July 13, 2010, 07:06:30 AM
@Eliza, you are most welcome here and your open heart is appreciated, as are the beautiful photos.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 13, 2010, 10:33:14 AM
Thanks, you're very kind :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RK

July 13, 2010, 09:14:51 PM
Quote from: "SweetSweetSpirit"
Hello!

Eliza, I thought you already knew about this website.  This is how I found you and discovered that Elvis is still ALIVE!  WOW...I am always amazed at how God orchestrates life.  Life truly is like a monumental symphonic orchestra!

Elvis and Michael are two EXTREMELY EXTRAORDINARY men that have captured a piece of my heart that they will hold forever and always!  God has truly blessed each of them with specific purposes.  We should all be respectful of their individual lives and missions.  I truly believe that Elvis and Michael have a mutual respect and admiration for one another...man to man and artist to artist.  (And, relative to relative at one time.)

Eliza, THANK YOU for sharing your comments on this website!  I believe it inspires hope for a lot of people.  HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL!

I am a true believer that Elvis and MJ are both ALIVE!  This gives me GREAT joy and happiness!  I know they each must do what they have to do and in their own timing.  So, I will trust God and trust them!  I will continue to possess a pleasant and content peace in my heart, soul, and spirit just knowing that they are alive & well and that their lives belong to God!  We, as fans and lovers, need to remember that Elvis and Michael do not belong to us, but belong to God.  We need not be selfish, but allow them all the time that they need in order to live their lives according to God's will and purpose.

As for me, I have the capacity in my heart to love both Elvis and MJ and I always will!

Elvis and Michael are a gift to mankind that we will cherish and treasure always!  Let us honor God and them by loving each other and by being courteous and respectful towards our brothers, sisters, animals and planet!

BTW Eliza, I think it is pretty awesome that your post did come on 7/9, which are the Michael and Elvis numbers.  Still, a lot of people think Elvis' only number is 8.  But, from what I have read, his number is very much 9 too.  And, of course, Michael's number is very much 7.  (Just a fun side note...sorry.)

I LOVE YOU ALL and I respect our similarities and our differences.  We are all entitled to our own individual opinions.  It is the spice of life!  = )

MJ Quote:
"I really believe that God chooses people to do certain things and that it is their mission to do that thing and I feel fortunate at being that instrument through which music flows.  Deep inside, I feel that this world is a monumental symphonic orchestra.  I believe that in its primordial form, all of creation is sound, and that it's not just random sound, that it's music!

In the Gospels we read, 'and the Lord God made man from the dust of the earth and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and that man became a living soul'.  That breath of life to me is the music of my life, and it permeates every fibre of creation.  And, my goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive.  The ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance.  It's my purpose.  It's what I'm here for."
Michael Jackson
Ebony Magazine Interview
May 1992

L.O.V.E., God Bless, Peace, and Take Care!

Love, SweetSweetSpirit
May I say thankyou for this wonderful post. I have been coming back for days to reread it. Your words affected me profoundly and caused sensations of thankfulness and wonderment. You indeed do possess a sweet sweet spirit so evident in your words. Thinking of your name brings to mind the similarities of how the Holy Spirit, that sweet sweet spirit is the guide and comforter who leads into all truth. Much like our wonderful TS. Where would we be without TS to direct  and coax us into the right directions. I'm reminded of a scripture in Isaiah 30 verse 21. Your ears shall hear a word behind you saying "This is the way, walk in it" when ever you turn to the right hand or when ever you turn to left."  Could TS stand for Three S ,  the third part of a trinity. Just like in the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit we have The King [Elvis] and His Son [one time Son in law] Michael , and the enabler, teacher, comforter and guide of TS being the one who is with us on every step of this journey?  Thankyou once again for your beautiful post. I knew I loved you instantly from the first time I read it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 17, 2010, 10:42:53 AM
Dear RK,

Thank YOU for your kind words!  I am so glad that what I had to share actually touched someone's heart!  I am so honored to travel this journey with you and others like you.  It gives me great joy to see how many of us have come together to unite on this journey of LOVE and discovery!  I love your idea of the HOAX Trinity; Elvis, Michael, and TS...not to be confused with the HOLY Trinity.  That is very clever!  God Bless you my new dear friend.  Take Care!  PEACE and LOVE Always!

Jeremiah 29:13  And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
July 19, 2010, 07:53:02 AM
And just in case some of us still need evidence, just watch this "slip-up" from Joe Esposito (Elvis Manager)
[youtube:1ikz3opm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHL3QfHT6XU&feature=related[/youtube:1ikz3opm]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

July 19, 2010, 08:15:32 AM
at 6;28 interviewer ask joe about how elvis would feel about lisa and michael  
[youtube:haey89np]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sN8qpZN86U&NR=1[/youtube:haey89np]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

July 19, 2010, 11:53:00 AM
Hello Everyone, I know of this subject and have been involved for quite some time now. I do not know of any permission that Jesse gave Eliza to say that he was coming out. I could be wrong but I do not see any reason that he would want to do such a historic event. So saying that here is my thoughts on this subject. If Jesse wanted to come out I honestly think it would be alot different then anyone would expect after the initial shock of knowing that Elvis is still alive. Remember the fans that wanted to tear him Limb from Limb were all very young people the same people today would be in their 70's so I don't think they would or could do that to him today. The fans that Elvis has today know him the way he looked in the 70's Jesse/Elvis is 75 years old today, gray hair and a few more years of age showing on him he would not have the same appeal as he did when he was still with us as Elvis. Although this would be the most significant historic event in the world he would still be 75 years old not the Sex symbol he was when he left us in 1977. I have become a big fan of the man Elvis not the image which we all  have seen on stage, that was cool but the man is the ultimate in cool. I do not know of any permission that Jesse gave to Eliza saying she could say he was coming out. I could be mis-informed but I don't think I am. Don't hold your breath on his coming out. I do think it will be proven without a doubt that Jesse is Elvis this summer and that should be all we need to know. He wants to have his privacy and I think that should be given to him as he wants
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 19, 2010, 03:13:43 PM
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
And just in case some of us still need evidence, just watch this "slip-up" from Joe Esposito (Elvis Manager)
[youtube:15id33kt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHL3QfHT6XU&feature=related[/youtube:15id33kt]

Nice ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

July 19, 2010, 03:50:14 PM
Why is his name spelled Aaron..... :D
[youtube:v473jrg8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl3rILNGkHQ&feature=related[/youtube:v473jrg8]

Enjoy
Chappie

Btw I am a big Elvis fan and never believed his was in the casket.
I have been following the Elvis Hoax for years.
Even in 2008 with the fox news about Eliza and I was always wondering why it took so long for another courtdate.
Could you please Eliza if you are reading this respond to my question?
Is it in court this summer?
Also there was a picture years ago on the internet, Lisa-Marie got married, and there was a guy on the pictures, getting out of the car, going into church.
And I cant find it anywhere... :cry:
It sure looked like Elvis.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

July 19, 2010, 11:33:07 PM
Quote from: "SweetSweetSpirit"
Dear RK,

Thank YOU for your kind words!  I am so glad that what I had to share actually touched someone's heart!  I am so honored to travel this journey with you and others like you.  It gives me great joy to see how many of us have come together to unite on this journey of LOVE and discovery!  I love your idea of the HOAX Trinity; Elvis, Michael, and TS...not to be confused with the HOLY Trinity.  That is very clever!  God Bless you my new dear friend.  Take Care!  PEACE and LOVE Always!

Jeremiah 29:13  And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
Thank you for your reply to my post. Jeremiah the weeping prophet has always reminded me of Michael. The similarities for me are in the way Michael would recieve burdens for sick and afflicted children and be up crying through the night hours. A truly timely and appropriate verse to quote.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions