Re: I Just Found This....
December 10, 2009, 10:41:41 PM
First of all, thank you for posting this article that you found.  I am not a fan of Mister Halperin.  I remembering see him on an interview on CBS talking about his Unmasked biography about Michael.  He said terrible and horrible things about MJ.  I am deeply offended what he said about Michael.  I do not believe anything that he says about our beloved MJ. Mister Halperin, this is my message to you:  If God in Heaven has given you the talent to write why not use your talent to inspire to others to be the best they can be.  I wish that I was a great writer, so I could  write stories, essays, biographies to change the world for the better, Mister Halperin.  You claim that you knew that MJ was going to die six months before his supposed death on June 25, 2009.  Why did you do nothing to help MJ?  Mister Halperin, is it all about the Almighty Dollar that you are a writer.  I wonder where you lost your way in the world as a compassionate person, Ian?  Why do you hound MJ?  Mister Halperin, I love MJ.  You may not care about him as a person, but I do with all my heart.  Mister Halperin, why do you make your living off hurting other people like MJ?  Ian, I hope that you read my post, and I hope you think about what you are doing as a writer.  I think that being a writer is a God given talent.  Mister Halperin, MJ used his God given talent as an artist to change the world and spread L.O.V.E.  MJ, I love you so much, my angel.  You are always in my heart, baby!

P.S.  Also, Mister Halperin, there are so many fans in the USA who would give their eye teeth so see MJ anytime and anywhere.  I wonder how many people would do the same for you, Ian?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

hope

December 10, 2009, 11:14:28 PM
Yeah, this jerk also said that Michael was gay and was having sex with men in a run down Vegas hotel. He has now moved on to Brad Pitt and Angelina, he wont leave them alone  :P  What a dork!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2009, 11:23:35 PM
Quote from: "darkchild"
First of all, thank you for posting this article that you found.  I am not a fan of Mister Halperin.  I remembering see him on an interview on CBS talking about his Unmasked biography about Michael.  He said terrible and horrible things about MJ.  I am deeply offended what he said about Michael.  I do not believe anything that he says about our beloved MJ. Mister Halperin, this is my message to you:  If God in Heaven has given you the talent to write why not use your talent to inspire to others to be the best they can be.  I wish that I was a great writer, so I could  write stories, essays, biographies to change the world for the better, Mister Halperin.  You claim that you knew that MJ was going to die six months before his supposed death on June 25, 2009.  Why did you do nothing to help MJ?  Mister Halperin, is it all about the Almighty Dollar that you are a writer.  I wonder where you lost your way in the world as a compassionate person, Ian?  Why do you hound MJ?  Mister Halperin, I love MJ.  You may not care about him as a person, but I do with all my heart.  Mister Halperin, why do you make your living off hurting other people like MJ?  Ian, I hope that you read my post, and I hope you think about what you are doing as a writer.  I think that being a writer is a God given talent.  Mister Halperin, MJ used his God given talent as an artist to change the world and spread L.O.V.E.  MJ, I love you so much, my angel.  You are always in my heart, baby!

P.S.  Also, Mister Halperin, there are so many fans in the USA who would give their eye teeth so see MJ anytime and anywhere.  I wonder how many people would do the same for you, Ian?

Thanks so much for your brilliant post. Very well said!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.”-M.J.

December 11, 2009, 12:03:19 AM
Ian Halperin is another one for whom the money doesn't smell. I mean he could say and do everything for $$$$$$$ . I hate and i'm sick of such guy, I really do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

December 11, 2009, 01:30:37 AM
What says this guy no attention is worth ....... he makes me only furious, the man is so tasteless
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

juliet

December 11, 2009, 05:35:08 AM
This is what I jotted down about Ian Halperin.  I  just can't remember where I got it because it was in the beginning of 2009.

Rumours that Jackson is terminally ill were sparked by trashy celebrity biographer Ian Halperin, who has been sniffing around the star's affairs in the hope of producing a new book. Speculation is rife that Jackson decided to play the hack at his own game and duped him by leaking a bogus rumour that he had just six months to live. Halperin has become a figure of ridicule after promoting such an outlandish story, while Jackson has garnered thousands of column inches and a swell of public sympathy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 05:59:04 AM
The frightening thing about this though regarding the 02 concerts is......he was right.
As for his book-Most writers of his sort who are in it for the money tell untruths and dress things up to make their stuff sell. Shocking stuff unfortunately sells so as long as there is Joe Public with brains the size of an ant then writers like him will continue to tell wild stories. Have you not thought that the people who buy this sort of sensationalist crap are also at fault?
As for Michael telling lies-we know what sort of a person he is through his songs and charitable acts.
My Mum has always said "how do know if a man is lying?" Answer-he's moving his mouth! NUFF SAID!!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

larab

December 11, 2009, 06:59:03 AM
Please people..let's not listen to Ian. He is seeking money and fame.
Michael is not a pathological liar. He lies, like regular people do. BUT, if Michael was as skinny as some people say, then Ian wouldn't have to be a genius to realize he would never perform.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 11, 2009, 07:15:46 AM
Quote from: "darkchild"
First of all, thank you for posting this article that you found. I am not a fan of Mister Halperin. I remembering see him on an interview on CBS talking about his Unmasked biography about Michael. He said terrible and horrible things about MJ. I am deeply offended what he said about Michael. I do not believe anything that he says about our beloved MJ. Mister Halperin, this is my message to you: If God in Heaven has given you the talent to write why not use your talent to inspire to others to be the best they can be. I wish that I was a great writer, so I could write stories, essays, biographies to change the world for the better, Mister Halperin. You claim that you knew that MJ was going to die six months before his supposed death on June 25, 2009. Why did you do nothing to help MJ? Mister Halperin, is it all about the Almighty Dollar that you are a writer. I wonder where you lost your way in the world as a compassionate person, Ian? Why do you hound MJ? Mister Halperin, I love MJ. You may not care about him as a person, but I do with all my heart. Mister Halperin, why do you make your living off hurting other people like MJ? Ian, I hope that you read my post, and I hope you think about what you are doing as a writer. I think that being a writer is a God given talent. Mister Halperin, MJ used his God given talent as an artist to change the world and spread L.O.V.E. MJ, I love you so much, my angel. You are always in my heart, baby!

P.S. Also, Mister Halperin, there are so many fans in the USA who would give their eye teeth so see MJ anytime and anywhere. I wonder how many people would do the same for you, Ian?

beatiful post darkchild .. agree with u .. all of the talent are gifts from GOD for all of the mankind .. we must use it to make a world the better place in your own way ..  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You gave me strenght when I wasn\'t strong ..
You gave me hope when all hope was lost ..
You open my eyes when I couldn\'t see ..
Thank you for everything, Michael ..
ILYSM !