No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PJ4MJ

Re: in on the hoax or not?
July 10, 2010, 08:52:13 PM
Quote from: "Disco"
No I don't believe she is in on the hoax, She was not a friend of Michael's she was an employee & she says herself she was not allowed to speak to Michael during TII  8-)
I don't trust this woman one bit

Do you have a link to where she says this?  I haven't seen it but I'd like to check it out.  Thanks!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

August 03, 2010, 11:22:21 AM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
Ok so why is she saying she did Michael's make up? She was supposed to know how he looked, I doubt she could have been fooled by any look-alike or double or whatever..anyways I don't even think there was any body. So what's that about? Who allegedly "did the makeup"? FL or Faye? How confusing..

I see exactly where you come from. After years and years of applying make-up on a man's face you wouldn't be fooled with a lookalike.  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

August 10, 2010, 05:32:45 PM
I don't think she's in it, but I think she learned about it after the 25th by hearsay. That's probably why she's so bitter-- her "beloved" Michael didn't include her in the gameplan. Just my humble opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
June 25, 2009 - The Day I Woke Up

~Souza~

August 10, 2010, 05:35:25 PM
Quote from: "backstager"
I don't think she's in it, but I think she learned about it after the 25th by hearsay. That's probably why she's so bitter-- her "beloved" Michael didn't include her in the gameplan. Just my humble opinion.

That's what I think as well...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 10, 2010, 07:27:15 PM
I dont think she is in on it.  I think she feels that something is not right and has probably been asking alot of questions.  For some reason, I just get the feeling that they were not as close as she would like to think.  Of course, I could be very wrong about this.  She just seems to be very short with MJ's fans that are just looking for answers.  I dont think MJ would like that of anyone to be short with his fans.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sangre

August 11, 2010, 11:34:58 AM
If Karen Faye was involved with the hoax, then how come Michael allows her to portray him as this dysfunctional man who couldn't understand what was happening to him?

If things KF has been saying are true, it's heartbreaking to say the least. No bashing intended, but if she saw what was happening, how come she didn't do anything about it? Was she afraid to speak out? Because right now it seems the complete opposite.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"No one should judge what I\'ve done with my life. Not unless they\'ve been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night." ~ Michael J. (1995)

mehere

August 11, 2010, 12:35:27 PM
She claims to have been very close to Michael.  So if she doesn't know she's incredibly naive to the point of stupid or is playing the game very well.  

I had to Unfollow her on Twitter.  Her comments were often vapid.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 11, 2010, 12:39:41 PM
Quote from: "~Souza~"
Quote from: "backstager"

That's what I think as well...

I think that makes the most sense. That would explain why she's been so rude to us "delusional hoaxers" but then turns around and writes beautiful things about Michael. She has mixed feelings because she loves him, but is offended that she was not included. I'm sure Michael loves her too, but was aware of her specific character flaws that could hinder the plan...OR he simply wanted the absolute bare MINIMUM of individuals to be "in on it". Probably a combination of both. I thinkthere's people in his own family that were not included as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

August 11, 2010, 01:40:39 PM
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I would think that anyone invited to the private funeral would have to know...especially if they were green screened...just my thoughts.  She is playing a role in this game.  Remember, she claimed to do his makeup, for a viewing.  Yet we are told his face was too destroyed to have a viewing......Things that make you go Hmmmmm,,

I can't remember seeing her at the burial, was she there?

No she was not.  She was present at the private get together before the memorial (among many others), but not at the burial.

I don't think Karen was informed of the hoax prior to June 25 2009, I think she learned about the hoax through the internet.

I think she was also at the burial, the quality is pretty low, but it seems she was there with her BF

day before burial

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 11, 2010, 02:06:19 PM
Hate to compare the hoax to a pyramid, but what if there's different levels of awareness, involvement and complete understanding. There may be bottom rung people like KF who maybe just know MJ's doing a death hoax; Jermaine knows a higher level of what Michael's schedule might be like. Then there's the inner sanctum people like Lisa, Elizabeth and maybe Kenny O. that may know deeper significance and future scenarios in a fuller sense. And maybe nobody actually knows what Michael and TS know. Remember the song The Man, "His thoughts you can never tell." Maybe Michael has never really revealed himself completely to anyone...until now (ongoing future sense). (The illuminati have knowledge about what they do and their purpose, given in levels. Initiates know very little. Even those at the very top including 33 degree masons, say there are powers beyond them that give the commands, that they may not even be in complete knowledge of.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

liegi

August 11, 2010, 02:47:10 PM
Quote from: "MJonmind"
Hate to compare the hoax to a pyramid, but what if there's different levels of awareness, involvement and complete understanding. There may be bottom rung people like KF who maybe just know MJ's doing a death hoax; Jermaine knows a higher level of what Michael's schedule might be like. Then there's the inner sanctum people like Lisa, Elizabeth and maybe Kenny O. that may know deeper significance and future scenarios in a fuller sense. And maybe nobody actually knows what Michael and TS know. Remember the song The Man, "His thoughts you can never tell." Maybe Michael has never really revealed himself completely to anyone...until now (ongoing future sense). (The illuminati have knowledge about what they do and their purpose, given in levels. Initiates know very little. Even those at the very top including 33 degree masons, say there are powers beyond them that give the commands, that they may not even be in complete knowledge of.)

Mjonmind, your explanation makes the most sense. There are probably very few people who know what happened. I think Lisa and Elizabeth know. Lisa wrote in her blog on June 26th and then complained there were no flowers at his tomb.  Elizabeth was with the kids at Universal Studio in October (just after she had surgery, no less!).  She also came out and raved about This Is It and said it should get an Academy Award.  I am not sure about Kenny Ortega.  I can't figure him out. I don't think Travis Payne knows. Frank Di Leo might have an idea, but I don't think he's in. Lou Ferrigno--probably has an idea. Mark Lester--might have an idea. Jermaine, Randy, Janet and LaToya know. What about his mother? Yes!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 11, 2010, 08:10:10 PM
Quote from: "ForstAMoon"
Quote from: "*Mo*"
Quote from: "2good2btrue"
I would think that anyone invited to the private funeral would have to know...especially if they were green screened...just my thoughts.  She is playing a role in this game.  Remember, she claimed to do his makeup, for a viewing.  Yet we are told his face was too destroyed to have a viewing......Things that make you go Hmmmmm,,

I can't remember seeing her at the burial, was she there?

No she was not.  She was present at the private get together before the memorial (among many others), but not at the burial.

I don't think Karen was informed of the hoax prior to June 25 2009, I think she learned about the hoax through the internet.

I think she was also at the burial, the quality is pretty low, but it seems she was there with her BF

day before burial

I don't know, the hair is different lengths, far too different for just one day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Hazzely

August 11, 2010, 09:43:29 PM
To me it's the same length but you can't see it well in that pic

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

August 12, 2010, 03:23:53 AM
Quote from: "Hazzely"
To me it's the same length but you can't see it well in that pic

Yes, but that's like right below her shoulders, the person at the funeral has it at least halfway down her back.

& if Karen was at the memorial, that would mean she's in on it, because the funeral was clearly green-screened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions