mmzTopic starter

MARLON SLIP-UP??
December 10, 2009, 01:16:58 PM
Please help my english...
first..I introduce myself. I started posting in MJHD in july..spend everyday in trying to find clues...It is a hard job,you know..
I have felt 100%sure about the hoax.But I have to admit in the last month I am not so sure anymore. I keep an open door,but things here are really getting worse,IMO. When I feel down,I think again about the inconsistencies just after death,and this helps me to still believe. But,I want to believe the hoax on facts, that is why I still look for clues. Ok,clues remains,but new facts can somehow "destroy" the faith in the hoax. The Jackson borthers at Larry King,their TV show,Janet,speaking,Michael kids video in Las Vegas... that just show me a family that is going on with their life. But not as if Michael is still alive. I think Michael wouldn't allow many things that happened after his death.I hope I am wrong.
I am watching on Youat the jackson at LKL.
Can you please tell me if it sound like a slip-up,or it is just a common way of saying?
Marlon says referring to Michael: He looks great in the film and you can't believe he is not here, with YOU anymore.
He is not saying "with us",including themselves.
Maybe I am ridiculous...but I need your help.I am from Italy,and I don't know if this has to be interpretated as a slip-up,or it is just normal saying.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   minute 4:45
If this is not a clue,ANyway I am happy to have just a little bit introduced myself.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: MARLON SLIP-UP??
December 10, 2009, 01:24:42 PM
Hi!  I just have a second to post.  Here's the transcript from the section you are speaking of (taken from the CNN website)...

KING: We're back. According to Sony Pictures, the Michael Jackson rehearsal film, "This is It," has raked in more than $250 million in worldwide ticket sales. Here's a clip.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

(MUSIC)

(END VIDEO CLIP)

KING: Was that hard to look at, Tito?

TITO JACKSON: Actually, this is the first I've seen of anything of him. And that wasn't too bad, because it is Michael's music.

KING: Is it hard for you, Marlon?

MARLON JACKSON: It was hard for me. It was hard for me.

KING: He died soon after.

MARLON JACKSON: Yes, right. You look at it and --

KING: He looked so good.

MARLON JACKSON: I'm sorry?

KING: He looked so good.

MARLON JACKSON: He looked great. He looked great. I mean, you can't believe that he's not here with you any more.

KING: Was it hard for you, Jackie?

JACKIE JACKSON: I -- I enjoyed every bit of it. To see him do his thing --
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

[size=85]Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can.
-John Wesley
 English religious leader (1703 - 1791)
[/size]

December 10, 2009, 01:31:07 PM
hello mmz!  I think your English is very good!  I don't blame you for watching Marlon as I do think he will be one to slip up.  As far as the sentence you are asking about, it's not necessarily a slip up.  Normally, that sentence would have been worded like this: "He looks great in the film and one/we can't believe he is not here, with us anymore."  But the way he worded this is ok too.  People sometimes word things this way to express how anyone including himself might feel so using the word "you" is a general way to word this.  The only other way for him to word it would be too focused on himself : "He looks great in the film and I can't believe he is not here with me anymore."  To say it that way is too selfish since the whole world feels this way about loss of MJ.  So basically, the word "you" is used in plural text as in "everyone."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mmzTopic starter

December 10, 2009, 02:34:35 PM
Thanks to all for explaination...
just sorry It was not a clue...
I am a bit sad...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
December 15, 2009, 09:48:25 PM
I watched this video as well, and had to pause it at 1.53.....Jermaine's reply.....again in the present.
"He IS  a big dreamer"... Present tense  and then he repeats himself and says  
"Michael WAS  a big dreamer"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweet1

December 16, 2009, 10:18:46 PM
Quote from: "mmz"
I am a bit sad...

Don't be sad sweetie. Marlon slipped up on the premiere of their Reality Show when he said he would see MJ soon. As I was watching I was thinking to myself how in helotes are you going to see him soon if he's suppose to be dead are you planning to kill yourself or something. I don't think he meant to say that. I am sure it's difficult to talk about a person in past tense when they are still around. There is a thread on the forum discussing the reality show if you'd like to check out some of the responses. Remember to Keep the Faith!
 :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 17, 2009, 09:24:14 AM
Quote from: "sweet1"
I am a bit sad...

Don't be sad sweetie. Marlon slipped up on the premiere of their Reality Show when he said he would see MJ soon. As I was watching I was thinking to myself how in helotes are you going to see him soon if he's suppose to be dead are you planning to kill yourself or something. I don't think he meant to say that. I am sure it's difficult to talk about a person in past tense when they are still around. There is a thread on the forum discussing the reality show if you'd like to check out some of the responses. Remember to Keep the Faith!
 :)

:lol: Wasn't that Jackie that said that about MJ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Its her

December 30, 2009, 06:43:00 PM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
Quote from: "sweet1"
I am a bit sad...

Don't be sad sweetie. Marlon slipped up on the premiere of their Reality Show when he said he would see MJ soon. As I was watching I was thinking to myself how in helotes are you going to see him soon if he's suppose to be dead are you planning to kill yourself or something. I don't think he meant to say that. I am sure it's difficult to talk about a person in past tense when they are still around.  :)

:lol: Wasn't that Jackie that said that about MJ?[/

Yeah, It WAS Jackie.  :lol: :lol:  I caught that, also--but not as a slip-up.  He's been looking SO dang sad, I just thought maybe he was sick or musing about probably dying first of all the bros...  That kind of crap comes up in your thoughts when you keep referring to your baby Mikey as deceased!  It's late in the game, and they are getting up there, but they ALL look GOOD. I'm rooting for them!!!  All Michael's brothers seem so tender, over "little Michael", as he always will be! It has got to be hard to talk about death, even a faked one---especially for Jackie.

I cried at my sister's graduation as if she were dying---just at the realization that my baby sis was a grown college grad, and she was 35!!   :oops: :lol:  :lol:  :o  I think it was that stupid Pomp and Circumstance song.... :P  :P  :x  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions