Re: "Dave Dave" is a liar
July 06, 2010, 04:04:29 AM
Interesting conversation, thanks for bringing this up again!

I think DD (aka Michael) lies deliberately about the Encino-Neverland issue. When you watch his eye movement in the moment he mentions Neverland, you see they are turning quickly to the right. To me it is a sign of lying or producing inconsistencies. He avoids eye contact with the camera (or Larry) and maybe searches for eye contact with Miko who is sitting right to him. Miko and Michael are working together and maybe figured out the story together, maybe it was an (un)consious gesture towards him?
[attachment=0:8tfpfyuw]DD at Neverland.jpg[/attachment:8tfpfyuw]

DD also says: "The visit to his Encino house was very impromptu. It was kept to secret by my mother."
This might have a double meaning: Katherine keeping the secret about the hoax.

Another thing that I noticed: Several times DD interrupts at the beginning of his sentences and starts a new one. In a normal conversation you would change your sentence a bit or add information later, but not interrupt and start a new one. For me this shows once again that his speech was scripted and that he had a certain plan about what to say.

There is also an odd moment when he mentiones his favorite video game "Pole Position". The intonation and the structure of the sentence does not make sense there.

He says: "And I remeber sitting down and at that time my, my favorite m.. [movie??] videogames ..... [rising voice and pausing without reason] my favorite videogame was 'Pole Position'."  
I think Michael messed up in this sentence. He almost said "movie" and than corrected himself to "videogames" and paused at that point to gather himself. Remember, he was busy at that moment with changing his prostectic hands under the table ;) .
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

MissG

July 06, 2010, 05:56:27 AM
he was playing a game by the name of "Pole Position."

Looks honest and real to me  :lol:

MJ number 1 and playing all over...being in the international news...who said MJ was over? :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

July 06, 2010, 06:46:24 AM
Guys, check it out. Just wanted to share.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

July 06, 2010, 06:59:55 AM
can anyone tell me how did he get his hands like that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Victor

July 06, 2010, 07:02:30 AM
Quote from: "bluepiggy"
Fake hands ? :lol:  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2010, 07:12:59 AM
Quote from: "Victor"
Quote from: "bluepiggy"
Fake hands ? :lol:  :lol:
how is it fake and hes moving it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mykidsmum

July 06, 2010, 07:39:38 AM
Quote from: "ThaPr1meK1ng"
I decided to go back in time to a year ago (which I highly recommend to everyone) and take a look at the infamous Dave Dave clip from Larry King Live. As most of us here have come to the decision that Dave Dave on Larry King was Michael Jackson in disguise. After watching the Dave Dave clip, his time line is completely screwed up. "Dave Dave" tells us a story about how he met Michael Jackson. "Dave Dave" tells us that his mother brought him up to the Neverland Ranch as a  surprise gift to him. He claims he was in Michael's arcade room and he saw trophies, plaques, and some Beatles albums all over the place (safe to assume "Dave Dave" is talking about the purchased Beatles Catalog). Michael didn't buy The Beatles catalog until 1986. Further prove "Dave Dave" is lying.

Dig this, "Dave Dave" said he was playing a game by the name of "Pole Position." I decided to research the game Pole Position, and found out the game came out  in 1982. So how exactly was Dave Dave at Neverland? Michael didn't buy the Sycamore Valley Ranch (he later called it Neverland) until 1988. A sequel to the game Pole Position came out the following year in 1983, and Michael STILL was not at Neverland. To me, this further proves that "Dave Dave" was Michael Jackson in disguise. He's the only person who could possibly know what his basement looked like. The only person who would know what was in his arcade room. The way "Dave Dave's" voice and tone changed as he talked about Michael Jackson made it seem as if he was talking about himself and his past.

[youtube:65pd2sbm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw[/youtube:65pd2sbm]

I'm just going to come out and say this. "DAVE DAVE "WAS NEVER AT NEVERLAND VALLEY RANCH!!! He couldn't have been, his time line is half a decade off.
Neverland was a slip...He opens the sentence saying he was invited to the Encino house, (which by the way, the photos of him with MJ with the pac man game behind him is of MJ's arcade room in Encino!) Then was interrupted and when he went back to the story he said "Neverland"  As for the albums, what does that have to do with the Catalog MJ owned?  You Don't hang a "catalog" of publishing rights on a wall... and as for Poll position?!  If it came out in 82 like you said then why can't MJ have it in 88?  The pictures of them together proves that Dave Dave was mistaken and it was at Encino.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2010, 08:34:55 AM
What year did MJ buy the Beatles catalog I know it was not in the early 80's.  That has to fit in somewhere, if DD was talking about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2010, 09:31:46 AM
Oh my god, when I see Dave Dave on LKL again, I really really think that it's Michael who's speaking at the time.
This is so the Michel's way to talk !  :o

EDIT:

For exemple from 0:12 to 0:20, the way he's moving on the chair.
The word "person" at 0:51.
The " Hummmm" at 1:21.
At 1:35.
At 3:15 on the " And you know what Larry", this is so Michael !
And to finish, at 4:54 on the word " get away".

No ?  :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
" I'm going to shock the world, just watch. "

Kirsche

July 06, 2010, 10:40:25 AM
Quote from: "Cameron"
Oh my god, when I see Dave Dave on LKL again, I really really think that it's Michael who's speaking at the time.

EDIT:

Couldn't agree more, especially on the word Person. ;)

But I think the title of this topic is a little bit wrong....Because it's not Dave Dave who's talking their and tellin us this story. It is Michael, I'm so sure about that.

And I think he told us this wrong story on purpose because I think he knew we would dig deeper and I find out what's wrong
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

July 06, 2010, 10:52:53 AM
To me it's just the way he speaks. I mean, i'm totally convinced it's michael in the way he stands, the way he moves on his chair, his eyes...
But where I don't buy the story is the way he tells it.
When you start reading Moonwalk biography from Michael, he start saying he loves to tell story to people.
And this is how Dave Dave sounds. It's a fairy tale he's telling us ! When you talk about your life, you don't get this kind of "fairy tale telling" way. He is speaking slowly, emphasizing on some words, make pauses to create magical world around what he says.
I mean, you can just imagine Michael sitting with his kids near the fire, reading them a story.
I can't believe anyone talk like this about his own experience. But I can imagine Michael creating this story.
I mean, can you believe he goes to Neverland without knowing and then Michael come from behind and Oooooh he turns and ...there he is...

I mean...it's a fairy tale ! and it is told like a fairy tale. It's just so "Michael's wonderland" telling us a story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 06, 2010, 11:02:47 AM
Quote from: "Kirsche"
Quote from: "Cameron"

EDIT:

Couldn't agree more, especially on the word Person. ;)

But I think the title of this topic is a little bit wrong....Because it's not Dave Dave who's talking their and tellin us this story. It is Michael, I'm so sure about that.

And I think he told us this wrong story on purpose because I think he knew we would dig deeper and I find out what's wrong
I agree on all these points!! The way he stops and says "umm" thats something Michael did a lot.
Also, to the people questioning his hands, trust me its not hard to create something like that whether they're fake and michael is controlling them with his actual hands inside the sleeve or whatever anything is possible there are so many different things in costume design that can be done in this day and age, practically anything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

mumof3

July 06, 2010, 11:22:53 AM
You are so clever to pick up on that time difference
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

July 06, 2010, 11:27:51 AM
In this video MJ's vocal coach of over 30 years tells about how Michael heard about the boy that was burned by his father and got on a plane and went to the hospital to see him and how Michael took care of him all through the years.  So in this version, it sounds like MJ first met Dave in the hospital ...

[youtube:auum9jrj]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3GhgHBK288[/youtube:auum9jrj]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

July 06, 2010, 11:38:39 AM
I don't think that Michael is telling us a fairy tale at all.
I think he is telling us the truth.
Sometimes you have to disguise to tell the truth.
Nothing strange here.
I hear him and understand him very clearly in everything he says.
An era is gone and the creation of Joe Jackson is gone and the hurting one is gone - buried with a lot of whoopla and hype as it was always known in those years. With the help of entertainer Michael's power and means real Michael could finally get out of the trap.

This is the transcript of the interview.
When being asked by Larry, why he would attend the funeral of Michael Jackson, Michael starts with the following:

KING: -And Dave Dave -- yes, that's his name, Dave Dave. He was David Rothenberg. He was set on fire in 1983. He suffered, as you can see, terrible scars. Michael Jackson befriended him and paid for a lot of his surgeries. Dave Dave is also attending the burial.

Why Dave Dave?

DAVE DAVE, MICHAEL JACKSON'S LONGTIME FRIEND: Well, to liberate myself from the confines of my father's criminality.

KING: He caused the fire?

DAVE-DAVE: Yes. He -- he is a criminal and he caused all this. To -- to free myself of his name and his legacy, I decided to become my own person through changing my name.

KING: We'll find out how Michael helped you.

But, Miko, is that a typical story of Michael, helping people like this?

MIKO BRANDO, MICHAEL JACKSON'S LONGTIME FRIEND: Absolutely. When he -- when he'd hear about stories of people in need, who needed help, or when we'd watch the news together, he'd -- he'd reach out to them, send them a basket, send them a, you know, a note -- get well or whatever the incident would be. And he'd always reach out to people and help people. Even driving around town, he'd stop and help people.

KING: How did he find out about you, Dave?

DAVE-DAVE: He heard about me and he had contacted me and wanted to meet me.

KING: How old were you at the time?

DAVE-DAVE: I was about seven years old at the time.

KING: And were you in the hospital?

DAVE-DAVE: I was not in the hospital at the time. I was -- I was in interim, back and forth from surgery.

KING: And what did he do for you?

DAVE-DAVE: Well, basically he befriended me. He -- he took me in to his life, which is very rare for Michael to do. But he opened up his arms to me and accepted me as a very good friend of his. And throughout the years, he never let me go.

KING: I believe that's the hearse carrying the body into Forest Lawn. He will be interred -- it looks like a beautiful place they have for him, Miko.

BRANDO: It's very nice. He has a very nice compound.

KING: Yes. We're going to be showing you close-ups of that. That is Forest Lawn.

Were you surprised, Dave, to hear from him when you were seven?

DAVE-DAVE: Oh, it -- it's a very interesting story, Larry. It was kind -- the visit to his Encino house was very impromptu. And it was kept a secret by my mother. And I had always been kind of an admirer of his, not a fan per se, but I always loved his music.

And my mother surprised me one day and brought me up to Neverland. And I entered an arcade and there were all these Paul McCartney records, all of this, "The Girl is Mine" and, you know, this and that. And I remember sitting down. And at the time, my -- my favorite video games -- my favorite video game was Pole Position. And I was playing Pole Position. And I -- I felt a little tap on my shoulder. And I turned around and there was Michael. And...

KING: Hold it right there.

DAVE-DAVE: And you know what, Larry?

KING: What?

DAVE-DAVE: At that moment, we -- we embraced and that embrace never ended throughout our whole entire friendship.

DAVE-DAVE: Well, I believe what -- what people fail to realize is that Michael was a human being. Throughout the years, I think he was kind of stigma -- stigmatized by the media. And I believe that was -- that wasn't really helpful to him or to anybody around him.

I believe that Michael was a great person. He has never hurt a soul. And I am happy to have been his friend for all these years and been a dedicated friend.

KING: Miko, how do you explain what Michael did for Dave Dave?

BRANDO: That's just the kind of human being he was. He was very loving, caring. He -- he loved Dave from the day he met him. They became friends. Michael helped him through -- through the years and that's the kind of person Michael was. I mean, he loved a lot of people and he'll be missed and loved by a lot of people.

KING: Did he pay for a lot of your medicals?

DAVE-DAVE: Actually, he -- he did not pay for my medical. My mother had great insurance at the time. Michael...

KING: Then what did he do?

DAVE-DAVE: Michael offered a lot of emotional support for me. He was there for me whenever I need to talk to him. He opened up Neverland to me as a -- as a means to get away. He -- he was almost, metaphorically, he was almost like a father that I never had.

It is all for L.O.V.E. Naturally.
Hug you. Have the most beautiful time of your life, Michael, enjoy...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal