"Dave Dave" is a liar
July 05, 2010, 10:47:33 PM
I decided to go back in time to a year ago (which I highly recommend to everyone) and take a look at the infamous Dave Dave clip from Larry King Live. As most of us here have come to the decision that Dave Dave on Larry King was Michael Jackson in disguise. After watching the Dave Dave clip, his time line is completely screwed up. "Dave Dave" tells us a story about how he met Michael Jackson. "Dave Dave" tells us that his mother brought him up to the Neverland Ranch as a  surprise gift to him. He claims he was in Michael's arcade room and he saw trophies, plaques, and some Beatles albums all over the place (safe to assume "Dave Dave" is talking about the purchased Beatles Catalog). Michael didn't buy The Beatles catalog until 1986. Further prove "Dave Dave" is lying.

Dig this, "Dave Dave" said he was playing a game by the name of "Pole Position." I decided to research the game Pole Position, and found out the game came out  in 1982. So how exactly was Dave Dave at Neverland? Michael didn't buy the Sycamore Valley Ranch (he later called it Neverland) until 1988. A sequel to the game Pole Position came out the following year in 1983, and Michael STILL was not at Neverland. To me, this further proves that "Dave Dave" was Michael Jackson in disguise. He's the only person who could possibly know what his basement looked like. The only person who would know what was in his arcade room. The way "Dave Dave's" voice and tone changed as he talked about Michael Jackson made it seem as if he was talking about himself and his past.

[youtube:29ysqeat]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw[/youtube:29ysqeat]

I'm just going to come out and say this. "DAVE DAVE "WAS NEVER AT NEVERLAND VALLEY RANCH!!! He couldn't have been, his time line is half a decade off.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: "Dave Dave" is a liar
July 05, 2010, 10:51:32 PM
edit
Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 10:59:54 PM by bluepiggy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 05, 2010, 10:56:59 PM
I can't get enought when he said Paul Mccartney. Out all people why did he had to say his name :lol:

IMO this whole interview looks rehearse.
Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 11:04:55 PM by bluepiggy
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 05, 2010, 11:02:57 PM
I google pole postion also....guess what? They are coming out with a new 2010 version....interesting to say the least..I think...since it hasne't been out since the 80"S
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

July 05, 2010, 11:04:06 PM
There you have a point... Mike moved to Neverland in '88. Dave was 6 (or as "dave" calls it "7") when they met and Dave was invited to Neverland. Dave was allegedly born around 1977 because he is now 33 years old, so he was 6 (or 7, whatever) in 1983/1984. I can't believe we never thought of that.  :lol: In 1984 Mike didn't live at Neverland yet.

Thanks for the heads up!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 05, 2010, 11:08:10 PM
Quote from: "ThaPr1meK1ng"
I decided to go back in time to a year ago (which I highly recommend to everyone) and take a look at the infamous Dave Dave clip from Larry King Live. As most of us here have come to the decision that Dave Dave on Larry King was Michael Jackson in disguise. After watching the Dave Dave clip, his time line is completely screwed up. "Dave Dave" tells us a story about how he met Michael Jackson. "Dave Dave" tells us that his mother brought him up to the Neverland Ranch as a  surprise gift to him. He claims he was in Michael's arcade room and he saw trophies, plaques, and some Beatles albums all over the place (safe to assume "Dave Dave" is talking about the purchased Beatles Catalog). Michael didn't buy The Beatles catalog until 1986. Further prove "Dave Dave" is lying.

Dig this, "Dave Dave" said he was playing a game by the name of "Pole Position." I decided to research the game Pole Position, and found out the game came out  in 1982. So how exactly was Dave Dave at Neverland? Michael didn't buy the Sycamore Valley Ranch (he later called it Neverland) until 1988. A sequel to the game Pole Position came out the following year in 1983, and Michael STILL was not at Neverland. To me, this further proves that "Dave Dave" was Michael Jackson in disguise. He's the only person who could possibly know what his basement looked like. The only person who would know what was in his arcade room. The way "Dave Dave's" voice and tone changed as he talked about Michael Jackson made it seem as if he was talking about himself and his past.

[youtube:1oqlui1u]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw[/youtube:1oqlui1u]

I'm just going to come out and say this. "DAVE DAVE "WAS NEVER AT NEVERLAND VALLEY RANCH!!! He couldn't have been, his time line is half a decade off.

Thank you for researching this information. This is incredible information. I had always thought that Dave Dave's mom had brought him to Encino but that could have been Ryan White I was thinking of?

You are SO right about the tone change in Michael, er, I mean, Dave Dave's voice :) My thought from the first moment I saw the interview was that it appeared to be Michael (mind you I thought Michael was dead). There were times in the interview where he seemed to downplay the role that Michael played in his life and the help Michael gave him financially. During those times (to me) I thought "only Michael would be too humble to give himself the credit deserved". If it were Dave Dave I think he would have praised Michael a whole lot more for what he did.

Also, Miko said that Michael paid for some medical bills yet LKL's Dave Dave said he didn't, that his mom had excellent insurance. I've always been confused by that discrepancy because one would think that Miko would not say that unless he knew for sure, right? Unless Dave Dave was too young to know just how much Michael helped financially?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

July 05, 2010, 11:20:11 PM
Quote from: "voiceforthesilent"
Quote from: "ThaPr1meK1ng"

[youtube:1j0snxbp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw[/youtube:1j0snxbp]

Thank you for researching this information. This is incredible information. I had always thought that Dave Dave's mom had brought him to Encino but that could have been Ryan White I was thinking of?

You are SO right about the tone change in Michael, er, I mean, Dave Dave's voice :) My thought from the first moment I saw the interview was that it appeared to be Michael (mind you I thought Michael was dead). There were times in the interview where he seemed to downplay the role that Michael played in his life and the help Michael gave him financially. During those times (to me) I thought "only Michael would be too humble to give himself the credit deserved". If it were Dave Dave I think he would have praised Michael a whole lot more for what he did.

Also, Miko said that Michael paid for some medical bills yet LKL's Dave Dave said he didn't, that his mom had excellent insurance. I've always been confused by that discrepancy because one would think that Miko would not say that unless he knew for sure, right? Unless Dave Dave was too young to know just how much Michael helped financially?

I agree. We all know Michael is very humble towards himself and when "Dave Dave" talked of Michael, it just seemed like he was talking in the tone of somebody who doesn't really like talking of themselves. Which is very Michael-like.

Dave Dave may have been at the Encino home, but he sure as hell was never at the Neverland Ranch as he seems so certain that he was.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 05, 2010, 11:34:20 PM
Great observations @ThaPr1meK1ng we never really looked into those dates and Neverland.

BTW- to me what convinced me MORE than anything was my friend who is not a fan watching this interview and telling me it was MJ. She watched it live that night and called me to say that she thought MJ was in disguise. No reason and w/o prompting from me. I didn't start the hoax thing for a few weeks after that so she didn't here me speak of it. When an "outsider" sees it  - it's pretty obvious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

July 05, 2010, 11:38:31 PM
I think the timing of those events with DD was discussed on the old forum, but I agree that there are details in that interview that we missed that we haven't gained the full impact and significance yet. Michael may have some hidden info for us. I must admit your thread title scared me at first, but then I realized it was tongue in cheek!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 05, 2010, 11:40:23 PM
OMG I can't believe we never caught this before! Great points!!!  :o
As if we need to be even MORE convinced that "DD" was Michael!!!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

Tina K.

July 06, 2010, 01:12:42 AM
Gosh ! I feel really stupid, for not thinking of this.... :o  :lol:  Thanks for showing me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael I love you allways.

July 06, 2010, 01:23:24 AM
i have noticed he messed up Encino with Neverland
in this video he clearly says Encino while in the first video he says Neverland

[youtube:10amau4j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgETjAJgvCA&feature=player_embedded[/youtube:10amau4j]

but the "tap on his shoulders" was still the same ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2010, 01:30:01 AM
people, I don't think Dave is Michael. I looked at his hands, Michael would not make those hands to appear on Larry King as Dave. Why you think real Dave would not come to the CNN to praise Michael, but Michael did it for himself? What is the point? I am sceptical on this one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

July 06, 2010, 02:23:09 AM
What to think? there is no super clear evidence I think because he is not clear in the way he expresses himself.Either he first was in Encino,1984, and later surprisingly brought to neverland,or he did mix up both places. The girl is mine came out in 83, so when he mentions that, saying he saw all those girl is mine stuff, I`d say it matches with 84 and neverland,but THAT could not have been the case cause Neverland first came into question in 88. So, either the girl is mine stuff was seen in encino and he  mixed up the places,although he clearly said he was surprisingly brought to neverland where he saw that,or he lies on purpose or his memory got mixed up or whatever.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2010, 03:08:21 AM
I just have to add this:

Michael had discs on his walls of the Beatles records...  that does not mean this was not before he brought the Beatles back catalogue.

The AVT catalogue is a tangible, intellectual property..  not actual hard discs.  He brought the rights to the songs.  Its on paper, not on discs he would hang on the wall.

Before then he was a music fan and was known to have an extensive CD and Vinyl collection.  Im sure he brought the discs because he loved music and he said that the Beatles were an influence on him.

Just had to bring that one up to explain.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions