SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
And speaking about E.T. !! and his MAGIC FINGER !

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
ELVIS - His last concert, his Jupiter Finger & His jumpsuit calendar!!
 All subtle clues that he was going to fake his death!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-ppdrRblUQ[/youtube]

^^WATCH carefully how Elvis sings "My way" in his very last concert on June 26th 1977 As I told you in my video here ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ), Elvis starts by saying it's his fav song and then he says he "doesn't know" the lyrics and has to read them!

Then watch what Elvis does: he indeed reads the first 4 verses and afterwards he just puts the paper away and sings the whole song by heart! So maybe now you'll understand why this is mind bugging for me!! I mean in 90% of the cases where I heard him sing this song he says he "doesn't know" the lyrics, whereas in fact he DOES know them! It's clearly done to draw the public's attention ON the message of the lyrics!

More over! At the end of the song Elvis says: "Until we'll meet again! May God bless you! ADIOS!" - He had never said this in any other concert! It was a clear GOOD-BYE! he knew he was "leaving" ;)

I advise those who are interested in Elvis' death hoax, to watch his last concert in its entirety. IMO Elvis left a lot of clues in this "Final Curtain" concert!! From his stage suit to the way he sings, the way he talks with his audience in between songs, the choice of the songs ( the LYRICS!!), everything!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAIS8JxDAIo&feature=related[/youtube]

Then notice also how much he points his Jupiter finger in this concert, from the beginning till the END!! especially in the END!! What did Elvis really want to communicate with his insistent gestures of his Jupiter Finger?? Even when he leaves the stage he still points his finger UP!! I don't think it's just a nervous tick!! ELVIS was sending messages!!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
SimPatty, are you aware that the Mayan calendar jumpsuit that Elvis Presley wore on his last performance, has the calendar 16/8 on it?

Sixteen outer points and eight inner points.........this being the day that he "died"...??

Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 02:38:27 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
"When I was 16, we were doing Las Vegas every night, and Elvis Presley and Sammy Davis Jr. would sit me and my brothers in a row and lecture us. 'Don't ever do drugs,' they told us. I never forgot it."
[....]

^^ Interesting that Michael met Elvis when he was 16!! Taking into account that is Elvis' "death" date and 16 = 8+8 !! Just another "coincidence"? in the long list? Don't think so!  :lol:

Observing all the similarities and "coincidences" (especially the numerological ones!), I think Elvis & Michael met and spoke on the phone, more than just once or at least they communicated through Lisa!
But in case Elvis did indeed provide Michael with advice, hints, clues about how he had faked his death, then I think they must have probably directly  met and talked on the phone many times!
I've always wondered!! How they did it? How did they manage to communicate??

I've always been puzzled by the great number of photos with both Elvis and Michael speaking on the phone... I wonder, how many of these pics are accidental (normal) and how many are released on purpose in the media to send some message out there??

This E.T. poster comes through my head very often! Especially because of its message and also because I know both ELvis and Michael have always been fascinated by outer-space and aliens!

Reading tonight, the thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and what he said about Michael and his cell phones, determined me to make these photo-montages, even though I had this idea in mind for quite some time now...

Hummm.... Interesting how in the newest video by MagicalXcapism, we learn about PHONE NUMBERS in relation to AN ARG!!

Could it be that this is the message behind all these pics with them on the phone??
Funny how I posted this montages yesterday and today I see this video!!
 (it was posted yesterday , but I saw it only today!)

Telepathy? Coincidence?  Mystery game? WTF??

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjWVrls6UGw&feature=g-all&context=G2a764a0FAAAAAAAAXAA[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions