2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
"When I was 16, we were doing Las Vegas every night, and Elvis Presley and Sammy Davis Jr. would sit me and my brothers in a row and lecture us. 'Don't ever do drugs,' they told us. I never forgot it."

"I would like some way to disappear where people don't see me anymore at some point. I don't want to grow old. I never want to look in the mirror and see that."

"(on being asked what he thought his funeral would be like in 2002] It's going to be the greatest show on Earth. That's what I want. Fireworks and everything."

These are all Michael Jacksons quotes taken from here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

He pretty much spelled it out for everyone back then! "Fireworks and everything..." makes me think of Independence day, which is today. Don't think it's bamsday..but today is definitely going to be a very different kind of 4th of July for me. And I think that was his intent.

No doubt in my mind that he knew Elvis well. It explains the marriage to LMP and so many other things in the hoax. I also like how he stressed the part about not doing drugs, implying that Elvis and him both had reasons to "leave" the life they were living and/or the drug use was only implied and exaggerated by the media. I still believe that he will return, though. I don't think that he will top it off with a world tour or anything but he will reveal that he's not dead - somehow.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

CC

WE ALREADY SAW THE "GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH" AT MEMORIAL ON STAPLES... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Michael said "[on being asked what he thought his funeral would be like in 2002] It's going to be the greatest show on Earth. That's what I want. Fireworks and everything." There was no firework but show,right? I wonder why firework was missing?

Michael also has said "I would like some way to disappear where people don't see me anymore at some point. I don't want to grow old. I never want to look in the mirror and see that." It is possible Michael thought he looked too thin, not the same as before and decided it is a time to disappear, along with other reasons he had.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Tink

Do remember that Bettie Paige, the Pin-Up Queen, had disappeared from site for decades. A comic book artists named Dave Stevens started to draw her back in the 80s for his Rocketeer comic book, and looked for her. He found her elderly and alive, in the suburbs of LA! She didn't want people to see her grow old, is what she told him. But even at her age, whenever she'd walk into any room, people would literally light up, it was amazing!

Food for thought, in keeping Michael's image "Eternally" young.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

I remember seeing this interview with Rabbi Shmuley:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=9JrJ0GAbKag[/youtube]

I was very sad for Michael with this interview.  I have always believed Michael was/is a man of faith, faith in God.  Meaning his faith tells him that God created all things....including the fact that humans naturally age.  Nobody likes to age.....well, at least not anyone past 30.  However, we all have to succumb to it eventually.  By feeling like it's a grossness, an ugly thing that just happens.....he's slapping God's handiwork, God's design for us and all living things.  Age is a part of life, it's a part of God's design....who are we to say that's it's not good enough for us?  Michael....you reading this?  Please don't be mad, but I have to call you on it out of LOVE.  The physical signs of age are just God's way of letting us know we're OK.  When we fight age to the point of never wanting to be seen, we fight God (never a good idea, you'll lose).  A wrinkle here and there are battle scars of life.....it's OK.  Live the healthiest you can, laugh daily and love God for the body He gave you.  If you are loved on the inside, the outside doesn't matter.  If friends/fans leave you because of age signs, they were never friends/fans in the first place.   

I do have to say however, I really started to dislike the way I look after hearing this interview.  I am not exactly a dog, however, by Hollywood's standard I'd be a Mutt for sure.  I know Michael grew up in Hollywood........part of the problem I am sure.  In the land of ever-young, nothing short of perfection will do.  I greatly admire those rare celebrities that age gracefully, and in full view.  I don't have a problem with subtle up-keeps....but keep it within reason and never doubt that God knows what He's doing. 

This interview makes me ill to no end.....I don't know what to think of this Rabbi.  I keep wanting to feel it's all a part of the grand plan....I just don't know.  Is there more to this interview than meets the eye?
I hope I haven't offended anyone....Michael, you included.  Age is a gift.....live it with love.

Blessings Always

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't think he should use privately taped sessions for the public to hear or to write a book when MJ confided in him....it just doesn't seem right...especially from a Rabbi.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't think he should use privately taped sessions for the public to hear or to write a book when MJ confided in him....it just doesn't seem right...especially from a Rabbi.

You make an excellent point...perhaps that's part of my problem with these tapes/interviews.......it just doesn't seem right.  Thank you for saying that so directly....well put.   
Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@YouRNotAlone...I completely agree.  I bought the Schmuley's book and was left with not-so-great-feelings about the 'Rabbi'.  It just didn't 'feel' right to me when reading it. 

@WishingStar...I hope Mike does read your post and I hope that he finds strength and encouragement in your message.  I'm 'on the brink' of 40 and I can kinda understand the thoughts Mike expressed.  I'm not loving the ageing process (if I'm being honest)...but I'm 'ok' with it, overall I'm 'ok' with me (but Lord knows I need to tighten up in certain areas lol).

I got the 'sense' in TII that Mike was 'ok' with it too...he just exuded an inner peace and calmness, a 'natural' state of being in his own skin.  Maybe he was able to make peace with it...I truly hope so anyway because to me, Mike was beautiful all along and still is...despite not being able to see him lol.  I don't need to see Mike to KNOW his beauty...I feel it daily.  It is my hope, like yours, that he knows it too.

With L.O.V.E. always. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

@YouRNotAlone...I completely agree.  I bought the Schmuley's book and was left with not-so-great-feelings about the 'Rabbi'.  It just didn't 'feel' right to me when reading it. 

@WishingStar...I hope Mike does read your post and I hope that he finds strength and encouragement in your message.  I'm 'on the brink' of 40 and I can kinda understand the thoughts Mike expressed.  I'm not loving the ageing process (if I'm being honest)...but I'm 'ok' with it, overall I'm 'ok' with me (but Lord knows I need to tighten up in certain areas lol).

I got the 'sense' in TII that Mike was 'ok' with it too...he just exuded an inner peace and calmness, a 'natural' state of being in his own skin.  Maybe he was able to make peace with it...I truly hope so anyway because to me, Mike was beautiful all along and still is...despite not being able to see him lol.  I don't need to see Mike to KNOW his beauty...I feel it daily.  It is my hope, like yours, that he knows it too.

With L.O.V.E. always. 

Oh, BTC....thank you for making me smile!  "tighten up certain areas"  :lol: :lol:  Don't we all!  Yes, the aging process isn't fun, but, like you I am OK with it.  I really agree with you about TII as well.  Michael was in great form....much inner peace and calmness like you said.  His inner beauty has always been the shining light of his life......a truly beautiful soul.  Not seeing him physically is challenging to the mind, but my heart will always know his beauty and peace.
Thanks for the post.....you're a sweetheart! 

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Do remember that Bettie Paige, the Pin-Up Queen, had disappeared from site for decades. A comic book artists named Dave Stevens started to draw her back in the 80s for his Rocketeer comic book, and looked for her. He found her elderly and alive, in the suburbs of LA! She didn't want people to see her grow old, is what she told him. But even at her age, whenever she'd walk into any room, people would literally light up, it was amazing!

Food for thought, in keeping Michael's image "Eternally" young.

i think and i know a lot of woman who think men getting more beautifull when they grow older. you can see the maturity and the life expirience, a lot of woman love that, including me  ;).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

emulik

@Shybleueyes..I think the same..men are getting more pretty and mature with growing age..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

@Shybleueyes..I think the same..men are getting more pretty and mature with growing age..

let's cheer to that, beerchug  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

Chinbie

I think michael has provided us a lot of clues of his greatest show.
just wait and til the BAM day! ;D ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
"When I was 16, we were doing Las Vegas every night, and Elvis Presley and Sammy Davis Jr. would sit me and my brothers in a row and lecture us. 'Don't ever do drugs,' they told us. I never forgot it."
[....]

^^ Interesting that Michael met Elvis when he was 16!! Taking into account that is Elvis' "death" date and 16 = 8+8 !! Just another "coincidence"? in the long list? Don't think so!  :lol:

Observing all the similarities and "coincidences" (especially the numerological ones!), I think Elvis & Michael met and spoke on the phone, more than just once or at least they communicated through Lisa!
But in case Elvis did indeed provide Michael with advice, hints, clues about how he had faked his death, then I think they must have probably directly  met and talked on the phone many times!
I've always wondered!! How they did it? How did they manage to communicate??

I've always been puzzled by the great number of photos with both Elvis and Michael speaking on the phone... I wonder, how many of these pics are accidental (normal) and how many are released on purpose in the media to send some message out there??

This E.T. poster comes through my head very often! Especially because of its message and also because I know both ELvis and Michael have always been fascinated by outer-space and aliens!

Reading tonight, the thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and what he said about Michael and his cell phones, determined me to make these photo-montages, even though I had this idea in mind for quite some time now...

Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 05:30:27 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions