ALL QUIET ON HOAX FRONT COINCIDENCES????
December 10, 2009, 10:35:05 AM
MJHD closes
Dave Daves MYspace is now under new management
Derek + Cass no post since NOV 14th (i dont believe)
Joeapplehead deletes his youtube (I dont think it him btw)
Liz Taylor stopped tweeting

Im sure we can add many more to this list feel free to do so..

Coincidence??
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......

Sunni

Re: ALL QUIET ON HOAX FRONT COINCIDENCES????
December 10, 2009, 12:07:07 PM
I'm adding KO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2009, 12:22:04 PM
True.  The only ones not really being quiet, are the Jackson Brothers.  However, they are not speaking out for the right reasons, IMO.  I know they have their new show coming out and it is their job to plug it.  But, whoever is doing the interview always asks about Michael.  The Brothers "break down" for a moment, say some heart felt words and then they are back to laughing and arguing with eachother.

Musician Tito Jackson, brother of the late singer Michael Jackson, attends a press conference at Novelli's Hotel on July 21, 2009 in Marbella, Spain. (Getty Images) more pics » Tito Jackson says he will never "get over" his older brother Michael Jackson 's June death, but insists he doesn’t hate Michael's personal physician Dr. Conrad Robert Murray , who allegedly administered the fatal dose of Propofol that killed him. He said: Have I forgiven Conrad Murray? We are supposed to forgive as humans. I’m not a hater or anything like that. I’m just going to take things one moment at a time.

Alright, well, I can't speak for Tito and how he should feel about Michael's "death/murder," but I know I would hate the person who supposedly killed my family member.  Especially when that person is free to live their life and my family member is not.

If the Jackson siblings are as distraught and upset about Michael's "death" as they say they are, then why aren't they voicing their concern about the homicide investigation?  Why weren't they doing press conferences on how Dr. Murray should not be able to return to work because he murdered their brother?  If they are as camera hungry as everyone thinks they are, wouldn't rallying for justice for Michael get them a ton of publicity?  Not to mention, confirm that this is real and NOT A HOAX?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am obsessed with a man I have never met, yet, I feel like I have known him forever.

December 10, 2009, 01:27:43 PM
another thing... this "michael in numbers" person on twitter,....mentioned a "good friend" was helping him to "tweet" ... this tweet was:

Good morning. My dear friend is helping me with Twitter. Thank you for the wonderful "Tweets", God Bless You
4:43 PM Oct 30th from web

Now let's see, if this is michael his good friend on twitter could be elizabeth taylor right? cause she knows how twitter works...

Take a look at her tweet..
I truly believe this film should be nominated in every category conceivable.
11:56 PM Oct 26th from web

Now this..

I do not "tweet" as often as I'd like to, but I would love you all to know I read every message. I feel your heart and I hope you feel mine.
8:15 PM Dec 2nd from web
 Keep smilin' :)
5:40 PM Nov 27th from web

Do you guys see what I'm talking about?
Everytime Lizzie is not on Twitter, a few days LATER this"michael person" tweets"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

December 10, 2009, 01:36:17 PM
Quote from: "MJJLives"
If the Jackson siblings are as distraught and upset about Michael's "death" as they say they are, then why aren't they voicing their concern about the homicide investigation?  Why weren't they doing press conferences on how Dr. Murray should not be able to return to work because he murdered their brother?  If they are as camera hungry as everyone thinks they are, wouldn't rallying for justice for Michael get them a ton of publicity?  Not to mention, confirm that this is real and NOT A HOAX?

I absolutely agree with this.  Until they start fighting for justice for their brother, I will not believe that he's really dead.  A tight knit family as they claim they are does not stand idly by while their family member's killer goes on about his normal life as if nothing happened.  The Jackson's sought justice for the murdered ex-wife of Tito Jackson, so I don't see how they should not seek justice for Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

December 10, 2009, 01:39:29 PM
I heard on Sky News today that they don't blame anyone for MJ's 'death' and that they were not looking to prosecute Murray.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

December 10, 2009, 03:32:22 PM
Quote from: "Datroot"
I heard on Sky News today that they don't blame anyone for MJ's 'death' and that they were not looking to prosecute Murray.

Well we all know why and thats because Michael is alive but if he was, to our disbelief dead then the family is seriously effed up! They just ''accepted'' his death since day 2, when they were seen laughing and smiling and waving to paparazzis. I believe if his death was real his brothers and sisters would be ANGRY, genuenly ANGRY. Put the fist on Larry Kings table and speak againts Murray and be in rage and cry more. These people have no heart if he was really dead. But this only convinces me more that he is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

December 10, 2009, 03:36:31 PM
Quote from: "Missyb007"
another thing... this "michael in numbers" person on twitter,....mentioned a "good friend" was helping him to "tweet" ... this tweet was:

Good morning. My dear friend is helping me with Twitter. Thank you for the wonderful "Tweets", God Bless You
4:43 PM Oct 30th from web

Now let's see, if this is michael his good friend on twitter could be elizabeth taylor right? cause she knows how twitter works...

Take a look at her tweet..
I truly believe this film should be nominated in every category conceivable.
11:56 PM Oct 26th from web

Now this..

I do not "tweet" as often as I'd like to, but I would love you all to know I read every message. I feel your heart and I hope you feel mine.
8:15 PM Dec 2nd from web
 Keep smilin' :)
5:40 PM Nov 27th from web

Do you guys see what I'm talking about?
Everytime Lizzie is not on Twitter, a few days LATER this"michael person" tweets"

I also noticed this. I'm not into the whole "MJ" on the internet thing, I'm really skeptical actually. but this I just don't know about. I have a weird feeling about this one. The fact that they aren't constantly on trying to mess with people makes me think twice about dismissing it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I\'m only human

twitter.com/dexember_

CC

December 10, 2009, 03:54:51 PM
kenny ortega stopped twitting too...
he doesn't tweet since dec 1... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?