Michael in SPAIN?
December 10, 2009, 10:09:55 AM
I have posted this in this new forum MJ Conspiracy, I thought it'll be good to post it here as well since I needed to know if I am making a sense or simply looking again for uhmm coincidence. :?:

I have been thinking these few days and I am confused, all forums regarding this death hoax are a little quiet lately. I am starting to loose hope then I reread, rewatch everything to boost up, then I noticed something that made me feel certain again.

I watched the memorial again last night, if you still remember the "S" in pain in will you be there, I still wonder what is the significant of it, could it be he's just in too much pain and decide to pluralized it or could it be another clue, here:

PAINS

S+PAIN= SPAIN

This is it
we all disect the film from start to post credits, there are many clues indeed. The movie Gilda, the song threatned, the resurrection and others but maybe Michael left us clues that are very simple and are not needed to decipher.

He sang I just can't stop loving you in "spanish"

I don't know if I am making any sense here, but I think both clues are leading into one particular location- SPAIN. then I googled michael jackson and spain and found this old post in Michael Jackson Sightings.com

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
what do you guys think?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Michael in SPAIN?
December 10, 2009, 10:15:02 AM
I dont know about the link... bleh, but your clues!! Not bad! Could be a possibility  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2009, 10:19:42 AM
No, he just felt the pains from the suffering earth and everything on it.

Look for archangel Michael and you'll find the answer to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

December 10, 2009, 10:35:17 AM
HI! I'M FROM ARGENTINA AND WE TALK SPANISH, MAYBE HE IS HERE LIKE BALLIN MUNDSON WHEN FAKE HIS DEATH... :lol:  
ALL I WANT IS THAT HE WILL BW FINE AND CAMEBACK IN HIS OWN TIME... ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

December 10, 2009, 10:45:13 AM
Quote from: "CC"
HI! I'M FROM ARGENTINA AND WE TALK SPANISH, MAYBE HE IS HERE LIKE BALLIN MUNDSON WHEN FAKE HIS DEATH... :lol:  

may I ask, how far is spain from hungary? cause there are speculations that he might be there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2009, 10:52:57 AM
Quote from: "forevermichael"

may I ask, how far is spain from hungary? cause there are speculations that he might be there.

LOL, Michael in hungary? i live there.

Spain is about 2 hours by plane from there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
\'Cause this is thriller, thriller night

December 10, 2009, 11:17:59 AM
I really don't think he was giving "clues" because if we can work it out then so can the ones who hate him/tabloids etc and don't forget reporters are trained to look for things and dig up any dirt on anyone etc. However I think Michael with his word "painS" will maybe have been giving a very subtle hint to the die hard fans to know he is ok and that something is amiss but nothing enough to prove anything.
I also seriousy doubt he would be seen in a public place with just a thin fake beard especially with guys who look like bodyguards-how many of us walk around with big surly-looking bodyguard types? maybe it was an impersonater. Just out of interest though I googled in if Tito was actually giving an interview in Spain in the summer and guess what? he was! You can draw your own conclusions-I am a sceptic but here it is;

Musician Tito Jackson, brother of the late singer Michael Jackson, attends a press conference at Novelli's Hotel on July 21, 2009 in Marbella, Spain. (Getty Images) more pics » Tito Jackson says he will never "get over" his older brother Michael Jackson 's June death, but insists he doesn’t hate Michael's personal physician Dr. Conrad Robert Murray , who allegedly administered the fatal dose of Propofol that killed him. He said: Have I forgiven Conrad Murray? We are supposed to forgive as humans. I’m not a hater or anything like that. I’m just going to take things one moment at a time. I’m supposed ... Read Full Story
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 10, 2009, 01:41:47 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
I really don't think he was giving "clues" because if we can work it out then so can the ones who hate him/tabloids etc and don't forget reporters are trained to look for things and dig up any dirt on anyone etc. However I think Michael with his word "painS" will maybe have been giving a very subtle hint to the die hard fans to know he is ok and that something is amiss but nothing enough to prove anything.
I also seriousy doubt he would be seen in a public place with just a thin fake beard especially with guys who look like bodyguards-how many of us walk around with big surly-looking bodyguard types? maybe it was an impersonater. Just out of interest though I googled in if Tito was actually giving an interview in Spain in the summer and guess what? he was! You can draw your own conclusions-I am a sceptic but here it is;

Musician Tito Jackson, brother of the late singer Michael Jackson, attends a press conference at Novelli's Hotel on July 21, 2009 in Marbella, Spain. (Getty Images) more pics » Tito Jackson says he will never "get over" his older brother Michael Jackson 's June death, but insists he doesn’t hate Michael's personal physician Dr. Conrad Robert Murray , who allegedly administered the fatal dose of Propofol that killed him. He said: Have I forgiven Conrad Murray? We are supposed to forgive as humans. I’m not a hater or anything like that. I’m just going to take things one moment at a time. I’m supposed ... Read Full Story

Michael Jackson 's June death oh so there's also a July death, a March death etc? :?
who allegedly administered the fatal dose of Propofol
When did it become "allegedly" ? I thougt Murray said he DID do it? how come "Allegedly" is used  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

December 10, 2009, 01:44:05 PM
This side is a joke, only nonsense... :?
People waste no time
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

December 10, 2009, 01:45:29 PM
Quote from: "Missyb007"
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"

Michael Jackson 's June death oh so there's also a July death, a March death etc? :?
who allegedly administered the fatal dose of Propofol
When did it become "allegedly" ? I thougt Murray said he DID do it? how come "Allegedly" is used  :?

The only alleged thing about it is that he allegedly 'died'
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

December 11, 2009, 03:26:20 AM
Quote from: "KeepTheFaith"
Quote from: "forevermichael"

LOL, Michael in hungary? i live there.

Spain is about 2 hours by plane from there.

they say he bought a castle in hungary. wow you're very near him :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

maryO

December 11, 2009, 07:00:52 AM
hihi...if he is in hungary maybe he cames to romania,is near..:)) i`m waiting him at the customs...
btw,in hungary are so many beautiful castles, he would have had where to choose from.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions