Omer Bhatti
November 10, 2013, 03:18:17 PM
I have been reading through the post of the past couple of years regarding Mr. Bhatti. And what I have come to realize is that people are reading and taking to Gospel what the media has to say about Mr. Bhatti.  Omer stated specifically that he never spoke to the press or the THE TABLOIDS but yet they can put out a quote stating that he has denial that Michael is his father, I'm not  saying that Michael is or not , but that is between Omer, Michael and the Good Lord. And another thing that gets me very upset is that many people who supposed to be fans of Michael tends to truly believe that their are entitled to know every aspect of his life. People need to learn that we are not entitled to know about his personal/private life. These same people claiming to be fans stating that Omer is using Michael name to booster his career and that he is a gold digger.  Now, let me see, I have seen pictures on his Tumblr of a German watch that cost at least $500, Shaik Arabian Cologne that cost at least $700 a bottle, a Ferrari car that he bought, sweatshirt that cost at least $150,  a Chanel  watch, Versace sunglass  at least $100 and  to top that off cruising on yacht in Miami. Seeing these pictures, Am I expected to believe that he is trying to use Michael name to further his career and use his money.  I think people need to take a look at the tattoo that he has on is arm that shows Michael and below that it states LOYALTY. So another thought came to my mind.  He is a Norwegian Rapper/dancer that just recently signed a contract with Universal Music Group. Now where would he get the money to purchase these things way before 2009  :suspect:
Just putting it out there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions