Its herTopic starter

Stripping THRILLER!
July 02, 2010, 06:26:42 PM
Just toying with a theory, here...that answers may be in the movies. After all, MJ actually thanked Thomas Edison on one of his music jackets, for inventing the light bulb (and thereby, making MOVIES possible)---probably what

LIGHTMAN  :o  :o

literally represents  :!:  :!:

When Thriller starts, we don't know we are watching a MOVIE, the same movie that MJ and Ola are. Just as the werewolf is about to pounce on her, she calls Time and leaves the scene.

Then, oh, ok, it's only a movie...SUPPOSEDLY. :?  :)

So, then, as they are walking home, Real (??) zombies (WALKING DEAD) detain Michael and as one of them, he becomes part of THE DANCE, while she hightails it to another creepy place. (And, she, who said she was so happy to be his girl (FAN), DESERTS him while zombies could be eating him alive--sort of like when some fans deserted him during the allegations...which eerily happened years later.)

Is THIS scene now REALITY??  NO! Come to find out that, supposedly, MJ as a date, :lol: was so boring, she fell asleep and had a nightmare, during which, HE AWAKENs her... 8-)

Is THAT REAL? Or, is she still dreaming?

NO---she thinks he's taking her home...but WE know, as he gives us his famous glowing, yellow eyed, INSIDE grin, that he is REALLY a  zombie---A WALKING "DEAD"(who is now, probabaly taking her somewhere as a midnight snack--to finish what was going on in the MOVIE). (I'll have to look and see if she is wearing the ring that was given to her in the "movie".)

Was THAT REAL?  Is she still asleep, and anxious about what he had told her:

"I'm NOT like other guys...(no, REALLY!!!) I mean, I'm different..." :?  8-)

Anxious, because First, she's had the crap scared out of her at the movie, then he didn't get to finish telling her HOW he is different, so she fabricated the worst nightmare possible, from the few words he told her. AS WE ARE DOING WITH THIS HOAX. :o

The thing about Thriller, is, Jackson doesn't ever let go of the monster idea!!!  BRATT. It's like all those Friday the 13th movies, where that goofball kept getting back up!  I just wonder if it is a "type" of this Hoax.

He scared us with this game he started. Dead is bad enough. WALKING (undead) is even scarier! :shock:

Then we got clues that it may be a MOVIE. :D

Then people said no, he REALLY had to hide from some really dangerous monsters, trying to destroy him. :mad:

Then, we got more clues, saying that we all are asleep and he is trying to wake us up (to what's going on in the world or what ever). :D

Then he seems to be IN the movies--but hidden. :?  :o  :wink:

Lots of girls post things (not so much here, but on other sites) that if he's alive, he's the cruelest of BEASTS :mad: :cry:  to do this to US and his kids  :roll:  BrrrrrrROTHER!)

And so we've BEEN---

back and forth, :)

and back and forth, :(

between this being a MOVIE  monster or a REAL monster---both of them MJ!! Is he trying to reveal his TWO personas, or...

is he telling us that NOTHING he's done is more real than any movie, INCLUDING THIS?

WHAT DO YOU THINK?  Did I leave anything out  :?:
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

Re: Stripping THRILLER!
July 02, 2010, 06:38:33 PM
I think you're definitely on the right track. Love the way you think, I can relate closely with it :)

And yes, TS stated that TII stands for "This Is It" as well as "Thriller II".

The mans a genius. Nothing is real in our world today, nothing but love. Everything is a lie... the government, what we hold as truth, what we see on tv... lies, lies, lies. There's no way to avoid the lies so the most GENIUS thing to do would be to join in on the lies. Aka, Michael faking his death (a "lie") in order to expose the lies in our world and that the ONLY thing that is REAL is LOVE.

"Artists use lies to tell the truth, and politicians use lies to cover up the truth" - V for Vendetta

Michael is an artist. God himself is an artist. He created the world, and us, but the evil messed it all up. Somewhere along the way we forgot the truth of truth itself. If God made us in his image, it's safe to say we are all creative to an extent. MJ is just someone who is most in touch with his creativity, that is presumably when he feels closest, most connected with God. So by creating this hoax, he's literally painting a picture of love. Just like all the stories in the bible and every other religious book. We are all ONE.

Yes, he's waking us up. And yes, either way we look at it - "it's only a movie". Reality on earth is what we make it to be. We are simply spiritual beings having a human experience, and what we learn to value spiritually here on earth is what our spirits take with us and leave behind when we leave.

This is what I believe. This is it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

July 02, 2010, 06:50:27 PM
You guys both make a TON of excellent points and I agree completely!!!!!!
I truly believe Michael has some special God given gifts, obviously his musical talent but also just his creative ability in general. I would NEVER doubt Michael's ability to do ANYTHING, he knows how to pull it off, he's incredibly intelligent. He sees this world in a way that the majority of the population does not see it, and he truly cares about humanity and he will do anything he can to preserve this planet while opening the eyes of people, uniting us, and spreading the love. God created Michael with this special purpose, I believe, because it seems that Michael can comprehend and take hold of certain situations that are too unfathomable and too extraordinary for the average person to understand. There's no one like Michael and I really believe that he is capable of accomplishing things that no other person would even dream of! Remember he says he always wants to "push the barrier" or "top himself" or "show them things they've never seen before"  ;)
Just when we think we've seen it all, Michael always surprises us with an even better performance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

July 02, 2010, 07:10:38 PM
you know I thought that when I found the hoax videos in Feb!!

going back to the Thriller days when my uncle would record videos for me, when I watched Thriller for the first time, I almost started started crying 3 times (he changed 3 times in that vid right? a werewolf, zombie, and then the scary eyed person at the end LOL)  :lol:  :lol: hey I was young back then :lol:  :lol:

this yearI  saw some  videos of how he wanted to do something never done before, and it would be something that would top Thriller and people doubted he would ever top Thriller... so now I'm like damn would he really wait 25 years after Thriller to top it? :P  who does that!!??? :P

who knows... I am waiting to see what happens next... at least he did it in movie making capitol (L.A.) and should he need a pardon, he can get one from Mr. True Lies himself LOL :lol:  :lol: CA Governor!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 02, 2010, 07:17:57 PM
He always said that his comeback would be bigger and better than Thriller...I can't count how many times I heart him say in recent years "The best is yet to come!"
Well they say the sky's the limit, and to him that really IS true  ;)  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

Its herTopic starter

July 02, 2010, 07:44:47 PM
Quote from: "teerockjelli"

going back to the Thriller days when my uncle would record videos for me, when I watched Thriller for the first time, I almost started started crying 3 times (he changed 3 times in that vid right? a werewolf, zombie, and then the scary eyed person at the end LOL)  :lol:  :lol: hey I was young back then :lol:  :lol:

this yearI  saw some  videos of how he wanted to do something never done before, and it would be something that would top Thriller and people doubted he would ever top Thriller... so now I'm like damn would he really wait 25 years after Thriller to top it? :P  who does that!!??? :P

who knows... I am waiting to see what happens next...

at least he did it in movie making capitol (L.A.) and should he need a pardon, he can get one from Mr. True Lies himself LOL :lol:  :lol: CA Governor!!!

:lol: :!: :lol:  :razz:
That is HYSTERICAL!!!  Also, thanks for bringing up the THREE costume changes!! That means SOMEthing, TOO. Let me think... :?  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

July 02, 2010, 08:31:23 PM
Quote from: "Its her"
Quote from: "teerockjelli"

who knows... I am waiting to see what happens next...

at least he did it in movie making capitol (L.A.) and should he need a pardon, he can get one from Mr. True Lies himself LOL :lol:  :lol: CA Governor!!!

:lol: :!: :lol:  :razz:
That is HYSTERICAL!!!  Also, thanks for bringing up the THREE costume changes!! That means SOMEthing, TOO. Let me think... :?  :D

okay... :ugeek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 03, 2010, 04:11:41 PM
Mixing reality with fiction was always Michael's strong feature...  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

July 03, 2010, 05:22:43 PM
I love the way you're all thinking and this is where my thoughts are aswell regarding this hoax, I have always been on this level. I could have sworn I heard ages ago that MJ wanted to make a movie out of Thriller, either way if this is a movie then it's one hell of a thriller and comedy at times...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions