Iread it today in german newspaper....

but here the english version for you...

right, there is no tear, because nothing happened  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

BTW: He was in Hawaii for vacancy  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Crocodile tears?

Chris Brown caused a lot of chatter at the BET Awards Sunday when he broke down in tears during a Michael Jackson tribute.

An insider tells UsMagazine.com the crying was fake.

Before he took the stage to belt out "Man in the Mirror," a backstage source tells Us one of Brown's bodyguards gave the singer, 21, tear-inducing eye drops.

Brown's rep denies it, telling Us that this account is "completely untrue." But the witness says Brown definitely used drops. See the top 10 shameless male crying displays.

Says the source, "He rubbed it in and he started crying."

Tell Us: Do you think Chris Brown's tears were real?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wish people would leave Chris Brown alone why are they making such a big deal out ot this :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sorry, maybe you misunderstood me. I'm not mocking chris brown...
If MJ would be dead, it would be a very nice gestureof chris brown

but my statement is:
NO TEARS --> NO DEAD MAN
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Quote from: "Sternschen87"
sorry, maybe you misunderstood me. I'm not mocking chris brown...
If MJ would be dead, it would be a very nice gestureof chris brown

but my statement is:
NO TEARS --> NO DEAD MAN

How could Chris know about this? To me he is obviously out of the hoax, why would he be in?  Makes no sense
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]

mjboogie

There are more important things to do than to figure out if Chris Brown was crying or not.. :x WHO CARES???

I am still crying EVERY day trying to figure out where the hell MJ is!!!!Now THAT is REAL crying. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

umm okay. so i check perez hilton's website, and i knew he'd have some snide remark about chris brown (he's majorly biased and full on team rihanna). he posted the youtube video of chris's performance with the title, "Michael Jackson + Tears= Chris Brown Comeback?" the 6th comment was this one:

[attachment=0:1x5upv2i]Clipboard01.jpg[/attachment:1x5upv2i]

after this, perez posted another blog post about chris brown and his fake tears. my point is, i know that news sources look at his blog for tabloid rumors to post as fact. i hope that someone's random blog comment doesn't become the oh-so-credible "witness" that perez and apparently this article base their "fact" on. remember guys, take everything with a grain of salt. even though this isn't a really a big deal, it's just another way to teach ourselves not to believe all the crap and decide for yourself. a "witness" could be someone who just writes something that a blogger thinks is beneficial to their point of view.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

yeah right lmao   chris is the real deal
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

Quote from: "mjboogie"
There are more important things to do than to figure out if Chris Brown was crying or not.. :x WHO CARES???

I am still crying EVERY day trying to figure out where the hell MJ is!!!!Now THAT is REAL crying. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Makes me wanna scream, I agree, what does this have to do with the price of tea in China or Michael hoaxing his death :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:  :?: Talk about beating a dead horse, geez.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

lisap27

i think the point to this was the fact it was man in the mirror which was an MJ song.. therefore it HAD reached out to chris..

nothing hoaxy about it.. to be fair.. but still people may wanna talk about it.. look how many irrelevant topics there has been in the past..

let people vent guys or whatever if thats what they need.. team work!!

p.s it was on E news 2day that he had fake tears to get the audience to feel sorry for him cos of his past.. and MAYBE.. he used the MJ thing to reflect on that.. i mean man in the mirror.. PERFECT FOR REFLECTION TO CHANGE FOR ANYONE or just for publicity.. who knows.. !!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LEAVE HIM ALONE. GEEZ. I read on another site, PROOF he was crying was the fact HE COULDN'T SING AT ALL. When you cry your throat swells, which is why you talk different when crying. He couldn't sing Man in the Mirror AT ALL and you just can't fake that sound. Remember not everyone thinks its a hoax. Whether he was crying about Michael or crying about all the stuff hes dealt with, he was still crying. :? :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We didn\'t lose Michael, we just can\'t find him.[/size]

"Everyone loved Michael, we all loved him, but I mean, look what we did..." --Gladys Knight

sweet1

Quote from: "lisap27"
i think the point to this was the fact it was man in the mirror which was an MJ song.. therefore it HAD reached out to chris..

nothing hoaxy about it.. to be fair.. but still people may wanna talk about it.. look how many irrelevant topics there has been in the past..

let people vent guys or whatever if thats what they need.. team work!!

p.s it was on E news 2day that he had fake tears to get the audience to feel sorry for him cos of his past.. and MAYBE.. he used the MJ thing to reflect on that.. i mean man in the mirror.. PERFECT FOR REFLECTION TO CHANGE FOR ANYONE or just for publicity.. who knows.. !!

I agree! MJ is timeless! I also saw on E news that Chris faked the tears. No biggie, perhaps he needed help to cry on que. Who knows? Anyway! Our baby's song was the one that left him unable to sing. Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

The message I get is that there are drops to fake your tears...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

WHO CARES IF HE DID OR NOT?! Why is this such a big deal?!  :roll: IF he did it, he's doing it because he's trying to salvage what he can of his career. Whether or not you think he should be able to or not. He IS a singer/dancer & he IS talented. He's young & he made a HUGE, terrible mistake. That I think is wrong & I am VERY against domestic abuse BUT I also believe people that get that angry NEED help & they CAN change. What they DON'T need is people constantly hating them & kicking them back down. How can someone ever rise above it & be a better person if they're never given a chance? Besides regardless of his crying, real or fake, he did a great tribute to a great man whom he respected & looked up to, I'm NOT saying that overshadows what he did to Rihanna BUT it is a completely different thing, it has nothing to do with that incident, they are seperate. He can't tour in the US, he can't enter the UK, he lost a lot of respect & fans, his image is ruined forever that's PUNISHMENT he didn't get jail time but who decided on that? He can't ever strive to be a better person without a chance. Also it pretty damn hypocritical for the music industry & the world to punish Chris & strip him of any chance at a career when R Kelly is allowed to go on & still loved. He got off because of a good team of lawyers BUT there was video of him with a 13 year old girl. He also tricked Aaliyah into marrying him when she was 15 & forced her to lie to her family. He's an accused rapist..yet nobody EVER condemns him. & Akon threw a kid off of the stage at a concert. the kid went flying into the audience & could have been very badly injured or injured other people. He also acted out sex & groped a 14 year old girl on stage, which are also bad things & he is loved. & as we all know MJ was INNOCENT but to a lot of people he was always guilty he was never even given the chance to prove his innocence, nobody ever paid attention to it. While yes that's different than Chris because Chris was actually guilty, look at what the loss of his career & his tarnished image did to MJ, it hurt him deeply. Chris is young, imagine what it would do to him. BTW I am NOT defending what Chris did as I said, having experienced domestic abuse towards friends & family members I HATE it but I also think Chris should be given a chance to change. If he doesn't then condemn him. I'm not exactly sure what MJ's opinion was of Chris after that incident BUT I do know he had a lot of respect for him BEFORE it. & considering his message of love & the kind of person he is, he'd probably want Chris to change & be better & want him to get help & be able to continue his career.
Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 07:22:30 PM by teine21
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjfansince4"
umm okay. so i check perez hilton's website, and i knew he'd have some snide remark about chris brown (he's majorly biased and full on team rihanna). he posted the youtube video of chris's performance with the title, "Michael Jackson + Tears= Chris Brown Comeback?" the 6th comment was this one:

[attachment=0:2m1uoabi]Clipboard01.jpg[/attachment:2m1uoabi]

after this, perez posted another blog post about chris brown and his fake tears. my point is, i know that news sources look at his blog for tabloid rumors to post as fact. i hope that someone's random blog comment doesn't become the oh-so-credible "witness" that perez and apparently this article base their "fact" on. remember guys, take everything with a grain of salt. even though this isn't a really a big deal, it's just another way to teach ourselves not to believe all the crap and decide for yourself. a "witness" could be someone who just writes something that a blogger thinks is beneficial to their point of view.

Thanks for this mjfansince4 - I believe you are right about what you said.

I happen to think his tears were real as it was too far into the number for it to be fake. Just my opinion. What does it matter anyway? Lies catch up with people and if this is a lie it will be known sooner or later without anyone getting worked up about it. And who knows what his intentions are anyway.

Also - I don't support violence (I've been a victim myself) but a person who's forgiven has their past sins wiped away. He's asked for forgiveness - people need to give him a chance to prove he's changed. What a burden to bear when one can never get past the verbal abuse by others for their past mistakes. Michael knew that all too well. Where's the L.O.V.E.?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

The point of this performance was to pay tribute to Michael Jackson. That should have been that.
BUT of course, here goes the media again doing everything in their power to get people to gossip and judge while detracting from the fact that when it comes down to it, it wasn't about Chris, it was about Michael. Sure people are gonna do that regardless, but let them do it, we don't need the tabloids to still be egging it on days later, it's just unnecessary IMO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions