Quote from: "ignisaeternus"
I just found this thread- amazing pictures and also great observations about the nose.

I have to admit, as a person who initially was too afraid to hope that my weird feeling that Michael is alive could possibly be true, I had not even watched the Dave Dave LK appearance until about a week or so ago.  Then I about fell out.  What I HAVE watched are hours and hours and hours of Michael interviews.  I even watched that forever long 93 deposition.  As soon as I saw the Dave Dave LK video, I was convinced it was Michael.  The way he intonates words is the same.  His voice rises and falls on interesting points in his sentences.  The gesturing is the same.  Certain eye movements are the same.  The way his eyes look remind me SO much of Ghosts.  I am trained to look at non verbal communication- and it was so uncanny it gave me chills.  
My daughter saw me when I watched it and started screaming- OMG, that's Michael, no doubt.  And she was NOT EVER a hoax believer.  It totally freaked her out.  She also pointed out that he looked toward the left a lot (which people do when they are not telling the truth- or when they want to call attention to making someone think they are not telling the truth).  
The top of this thread exactly makes me point re gesturing- Michael had such a characteristic way in interviews.  Plus, there are the "coincidences" of Dave looking totally different in other appearances;  of Michael - eh, Dave, saying MJ did not pay for his surgeries, when later Marlon said he did (Michael feeling uncomfortable about taking credit for doing something for others- which would be in character)...so no, too many coincidences for my taste.  That was Michael in that appearance.  I have many doubts about many things, but I am pretty convinced on that one.

Not being a smartarse but I have read that when you lie you tend to look up and to the right. The right side of the brain is the creative side, ie you're creating the story/images rather than recalling them.  The left side of your brain is associated with logic and recalling memories.  But it doesn't matter, the similarities are still plain to see.  8-)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Hold me, like the river Jordan
And I will then say to thee
You are my friend

I long ago gave up the idea of Michael as Dave Dave but, after seeing your pictures my interest is
once again peaked! Especially seeing the eyebrow comparison!

WOW, just..WOW!!!!!!! :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Those who were dancing were thought to be quite insane by those who could not
hear the music....."

Quote from: "EyeHeartMJ"
INot being a smartarse but I have read that when you lie you tend to look up and to the right. The right side of the brain is the creative side, ie you're creating the story/images rather than recalling them.  The left side of your brain is associated with logic and recalling memories.  But it doesn't matter, the similarities are still plain to see.  8-)

LOL- no, you are being correct.  I am so freaking dyslexic, I meant right. Just ask my family, clients, etc- poor hubby is a longtime sufferer from my inability to say right when I mean right etc.
Btw- there are interesting studies that this seems to be dependent on dexterity- left handed people tend to look left...  
Either way- yes, looking right is a lie (getting visual cues), left is recalling memories. BAD therapist!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hope is both the earliest and the most indispensable virtue inherent in the state of being alive. If life is to be sustained hope must remain, even where confidence is wounded, trust impaired."
Erik H. Erikson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal