Quote from: "MJonmind"
Quote from: "DREAMSandTRUTH"
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
it's also helpful when you think whether MJ will comeback and if he's safe.  do you think he'd be in disguise on TELEVISION that soon if he was in danger?

think about it.  what does his being in disguise so soon after the announcement tell us about why the Hoax?
This is exactly why I don't think he is/was in any serious danger. If we can see that it's him then his enemies would see it too. This appearance of him would make faking his death pointless if he hoaxed his death because of being in danger. He would have risked that they kidnap someone from his family after they realized that he only fooled them. So no, I don't think he is in danger. And his family doesn't look scared at all either...
I believe he will come back.

I agree this confirms he's not in real danger nor his family. I'm so happy you're here. Your excellent skills are a benefit to us all. Though I know we have explored this topic plenty in the past, you put something fresh and new into it. IMO the DD impersonation is one of the best proofs MJ is alive and doing his thing.
You are too nice to me, I don't have excellent skills... :)  I just spent a lot of time with finding these photos for the comparisons. But thank you very much for the compliment, my face looked this red  :oops: when I read your post  ;)
I also think that one of the most convincing proofs for Michael being alive is that he appeared in this disguise - that's why I concentrated on this so much.
Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 06:49:25 PM by DREAMSandTRUTH
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mmz"
...As I said .it is a great job!!
Just one question...why do you think Michael would have wore such a large shoulder jacket for impersonating Dave Dave? Michael has not so big shoulders..I mean..they are normal...
Do you think he did it for making the thing a bit unreal?
Well, he really looks strange in that huge jacket with those wide shoulders... But I don't really understand why he chose to wear this. Anyway, it reminds me a lot of the suit he wore in the Ghosts video. (Of course he played a fat man there, so there those shoulders fit much more.)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i'd love to see a couple more comparisons with both Michael and DD in glasses.
I don't promise that I can, but I will try to make more comparisons where he wears glasses.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mmz"
...As I said .it is a great job!!
Just one question...why do you think Michael would have wore such a large shoulder jacket for impersonating Dave Dave? Michael has not so big shoulders..I mean..they are normal...
Do you think he did it for making the thing a bit unreal?
Well, he really looks strange in that huge jacket with those wide shoulders... But I don't really understand why he chose to wear this.

It's all part of the disguise ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

You have done a great job, DREAMSandTRUTH, whoever you are!! A Big Thankyou for your continuing efforts of comparing!
You just pick the right scenes and make it almost impossible to deny for those who are still doubting (not me, BTW  :lol: ).
And I also don't mind to deal with DaveDave issues again, because it is such a great work of art and acting. A great performance is always worth to be honoured again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Immortality's my game

Quote from: "Game Player"
There is indeed a real Dave Dave but like the real Michael, DD has his own impersonators  8-)

As you know the angles are not 100% matched but keep in mind the eyebrows and eyes. We know Michael has his eyebrows tattooed... although there is makeup available to cover tattoos it seems they were left slightly visible.

Sorry for the poor clarity but you will see it is quite a close match.

This is fascinating! How did you do that? Which program did you use?
Thanks for your great work!

Animation shop. On the fade setting  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

i'd love to see a couple more comparisons with both Michael and DD in glasses.
I don't promise that I can, but I will try to make more comparisons where he wears glasses.
Okay, I made one - not 100% perfect because "DD" looks a little more to the left (to his right) but this is the best capture I could get of him for this photo of Michael. On the comparison which is only about his eyes you can see how wide his face was made by that thick mask. His eyes are similar but outwards his face is way too broad (or what is the correct word for it). (And that puffiness on his eyelids by the mask also change his eyes a little downward looking - as I stated before.)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Game Player"
Animation shop. On the fade setting  8-)
Thanks!  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Bah ha ha, I LOVE Dave Dave!  :D  Great work on these pics.  :mrgreen:  There is just no denying how similar they look, especially the Mayor from Ghost. To me Dave Dave is the most bizarre part of this whole odd episode. If it really IS the real Dave Dave, he looks so different from every other pic of himself, it is almost weirder if he is the real Dave, because to me, they look like two different people, and LKL Dave and Michael look like the same person!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for eyes-distance comparison.

Pretty convincing....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Quote from: "gardenrose"
Bah ha ha, I LOVE Dave Dave!  :D  Great work on these pics.  :mrgreen:  There is just no denying how similar they look, especially the Mayor from Ghost. To me Dave Dave is the most bizarre part of this whole odd episode. If it really IS the real Dave Dave, he looks so different from every other pic of himself, it is almost weirder if he is the real Dave, because to me, they look like two different people, and LKL Dave and Michael look like the same person!  :lol:

yep.  this is very convincing.  thanks for finding more pics with the glasses.  it's great.

i like the idea of now comparing the real Dave Dave with the LKL DD.  can you do this?  you are awesome!   thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

^^^Yes ! I was about to say the same thing! The high V arched eyebrows.....AND the way DD's AND MJ's bottom teeth show when they talk....hhhhmmmmmm
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "VeryLittleSusie"
Thanks for eyes-distance comparison.

Pretty convincing....
You're welcome  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i like the idea of now comparing the real Dave Dave with the LKL DD.  can you do this?  you are awesome!   thank you.
I made some comparisons for my video, but as we have only a few photos of the real DD, I couldn't make comparisons where the real DD and the "DD" on LKL keep their head the same way and look to the same directions. So these comparisons are not that good, but I guess we can still see that they are two different persons.
The real DD is a little cross-eyed. On this photo he looks very cross-eyed as he looks into the camera. But as you can see, he was cross-eyed as a child too.
But it's not just their eyes which are different - the real DD has a more narrow face. And the two persons' necks are very different too. The real DD's neck is thinner and longer - and his skin is in a much worse condition (not just on his neck...).
Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 06:28:23 AM by DREAMSandTRUTH
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions