Quote from: "kdkennedy74"
Atleast with the Anna Nicole case we had only one story as to the events leading up to her death.  Michael was found in as many as 3 different places in different variations of distress and died I don't know how many times.  I just wish they would give us one clean story and stick to it. If nothing else, I would atleast like to be able to keep the "facts" straight while I search for answers.  

Wanna share a padded cell until things are solved?  I think I am going to need one and soon!!!!!   :lol:

Count me in! I've had my jacket on for 5 months...I think a cell would be a nice upgrade lol  :lol:

I know I'm completely off topic but I don't want to make a whole other thread for this. I just wanted to share this video.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think it's beautiful! Cheer up guys! Keep the faith!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Lies runs sprints...but the TRUTH runs Marathons

From where I stand, there never was an autopsy, so none of the "autopsy results." are real.  To me it makes no difference which one contradicts which other one.  They are all fake.  And It doesn't matter which drug they say they found.  There was no body, so it doesn't matter to me what they say killed him, because nothing killed him.  I think propofol was chosen as the "overdose" drug of choice for the hoax because it is so ridiculous...There is no way that the Michael we saw in This is It had been using propofol regularly.  I have had it for a procedure and I was wiped out for more than a day afterwards.  By all accounts, MJ was a great father and spent a lot of time with his children...I know I couldn't possibly spend quality time with anyone if I were constantly recovering from the effects of last night's propofol.  Though traces of the drug exit the body quickly, the "hangover" from it is fairly severe.    Also, in my opinion, Murray hasn't been arrested because no one died, and he went back to work because he needs the money.  I know this has all been said before, but sometimes we need to be reminded of our core beliefs, developed after many months of many smart people studying every minute detail of this case.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I saw the first post and got kind of sick but then I saw all the backlash and was getting kind of mad. I am glad some of you held out support for each other.
 Ok I have thought about this regarding the account posted.
If Doc Murray is only a Consultant that would be enough to arrest him I would think. If MJ had been using Prop for ten weeks-and it was traced-then he would have to be using it all the time...right...which would go against the account that he was so exhausted he was begging for it. If the government is covering certain aspects of the death then it would stand to reason that "the reason for no arrest" would not be known among anyone. Also if there was a cover up ,that information would not be trickling around the hospital. What the motivation was for this person to post this info on a fansite is beyond me.
  It does scare me that there is the possibility in all reality that Michael did die....and we still wont have the answers if he did.
 Lets not call trolls unless posters are stating they KNOW something-not sharing something someone else said.  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love you more...forever

Quote from: "NYMoonwalker"

I know I'm completely off topic but I don't want to make a whole other thread for this. I just wanted to share this video.

I think it's beautiful! Cheer up guys! Keep the faith!

Absolutely beautiful video! Thanks so much for sharing it. :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation.”-M.J.

What the heck is a "heart consultant" isn't that a cardiologist? and therefore a doctor?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
What the heck is a "heart consultant" isn't that a cardiologist? and therefore a doctor?

Maybe MJ was lovesick at that time and Murray can heal a broken heart, that's why he is called "heart consultant"  :lol:

Kidding aside, yeah I'm in confusion, too.  So Murray now is not a doctor  :?:  I wonder what would he be these coming days?  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Secret Dove"
Quote from: "mjlonglives"
Quote from: "Nathalia"
Uh, guys?
don't lose hope just yet, whether Murray was the only one to give him propofol or not, he should still be arrested if thats the case.....but is he?
He even admitted to it, what more proof do they need?
For all we know, this could be another one of those nutcases that are hell-bent on proving us believers wrong. So let's not just give up on our months of investigating. I implore everyone to stay strong.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
yeah~ even though they cannot sure whether murry is the only use the drug, they can sure that murry was definitely homicide through negligence,i am curious about that whether murry should be arrested according american laws,or at least be fined!

To answer your question whether Murray should be arrested according to American Laws
 or at lest be fine. Yes, he should be arrested, fined or at lest his ability to prescribe prescription medication should be suspended until the investigation is complete. I mean, it doesn't make any sense that he's still allowed to administer Propofol and is still allowed to practice medicine!  :roll:

I'm American and I've NEVER seen a case like this before! There's too many  inconsistencies  for this to be a real death. I'm not saying that he can't be dead, but I would hope if he is dead that things would be a lot different and would go a lot faster. If it turns out that MJ did die June 25th, there's something radically wrong! :?

Keep the faith and know the truth will prevail eventually. I wouldn't believe everything we're told until we have actual proof to back it up. ;)  :)

I agree with everything you have said.  There' s something so radically wrong for this to be a real death.  Well-said!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

Ok I have a question, if this is true, why would they burn up that peice of the brain, wouldn't that be evidence, and it was siad that the family wouldn't bury him without that peice of brain, my head is spinning with all of this
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i cannt reply~~~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

come to a conclusin on invincible
   first,i have keep lurking on mjhd and this site since the day mjhd built.i cant fully understand all your clues for my horrible english ,so there has not a basic outline of clues in my mind....base on above all i am vunerable and easy breakdown by other so-called truth ...and i believe there are not lack of the same people as me.you can treat us as the poor or no-brainer...i am ok.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

second,her words and tone was so confident that scared me and i cannt think as momal people do...just scare!!
    third,the reason i came here is for your help and suport, with no intention to hurt anyone here, i was just worried and post as soon as possible....i want to catch a driftwood in the river like human being'l Basic Instinct to call 911 when someone comes accross a killer....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

forth,all i posted  was what she said ,i just express my worries and feelings....she was not my friend...
  fifth,human beings  are complicated senior animals..we cant have the same brains...twins are most look alike.but there are still subtle differences..there are different fans of mj,some think mj is really dead and treat us crazy, some just like you have a strong will of hoax, some remain neutral; ,also some just think he is dead but with a slice hope of it is a hoax, or otherwise, and some like me have a  weak will  or easy influent by others, again you can call us the poor and no brainer~~~~~but you will never make all the same as you ~~~~~what you can do is just to change them by you reasonable proof  and alongside  your open mind..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i cannt reply it again??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

last,  i'll say it loud and agian i come here for help.no intention to offend or hurt your feelings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

if someof you really cannot understand my original intention,you can apply to delete my post,and i 'll never post here and say no words
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions