This is of course Shocking at first, however, it is only said again.... Many people say a lot! These things we have found, all these "chances" does not bargain Agree .... this is stronger Outbalancing quite simply ... is not still long past for me, the truth must go to the light
Head high ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "Secret Dove"
Quote from: "mjlonglives"
shit!i lost my repost!
forgive my english
she said she is an autopsy doctor there,and she was on holidays those days, but she asked her co-workers the details ,she cannot leak the details of the report for occupational ethics.but she can sure that mj is really dead and some truths covered by the gorverment ...maybe she meat that donnot trust the info on net!!!!

Her "co worker" gave her details? I find that hard to believe. The Government covered some truths? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever herd!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

I don't believe a word you friend says or you say.  You're either another troll trying to convince us believers that MJ is dead or you and/or your friend just want attention. :roll: If your friend has proof that he's dead, tell her to show us!! You call yourself a fan? Yeah right!!  :lol:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

I won't believe MJ is dead until I see actual proof that proves behind a shadow of a doubt that he's gone. Until then I won't believe anyone that comes on here claiming they have proof that MJ's dead.  :lol:  :lol:  :roll:

first,i am not an english speaker,donnot play jokes on my wording ...
second,i love mj as deep as you guys...and i am a strong believer that mj is alive,since the day i saw the funeral.i think it was not move enough until paris speaked on the stage,and the first sense tells me that mj is not died.about 2days later  i search on net ,and found mjhd ,i kept foucs on that net, just like a driftwood in the river.but i never registered, because of my poor english, and the clues in net gave me a lot of hope and courage~~it makes my keep running after until the day it closed ,and i found this net from that net ,i just only saw these two net at my spare time.....and i put them in my favorites!
third why i need to draw your attentions..it is better to post on my language mj club~~that will draw more attentions ,because it has more than 80000 fans registerd...
the last ,i come here ,because most people around think i am crazy...just you guys can comfort me ....and i speak out those just need you guys' surport!! you can give more proof that she was wrong ,but please dont judge me as your will!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "mjlonglives"
Quote from: "Nathalia"
Uh, guys?
don't lose hope just yet, whether Murray was the only one to give him propofol or not, he should still be arrested if thats the case.....but is he?
He even admitted to it, what more proof do they need?
For all we know, this could be another one of those nutcases that are hell-bent on proving us believers wrong. So let's not just give up on our months of investigating. I implore everyone to stay strong.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
yeah~ even though they cannot sure whether murry is the only use the drug, they can sure that murry was definitely homicide through negligence,i am curious about that whether murry should be arrested according american laws,or at least be fined!

To answer your question whether Murray should be arrested according to American Laws
 or at lest be fine. Yes, he should be arrested, fined or at lest his ability to prescribe prescription medication should be suspended until the investigation is complete. I mean, it doesn't make any sense that he's still allowed to administer Propofol and is still allowed to practice medicine!  :roll:

I'm American and I've NEVER seen a case like this before! There's too many  inconsistencies  for this to be a real death. I'm not saying that he can't be dead, but I would hope if he is dead that things would be a lot different and would go a lot faster. If it turns out that MJ did die June 25th, there's something radically wrong! :?

Keep the faith and know the truth will prevail eventually. I wouldn't believe everything we're told until we have actual proof to back it up. ;)  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

I don't believe a word you friend says or you say.  You're either another troll trying to convince us believers that MJ is dead or you and/or your friend just want attention. :roll: If your friend has proof that he's dead, tell her to show us!! You call yourself a fan? Yeah right!!  :lol:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

I won't believe MJ is dead until I see actual proof that proves behind a shadow of a doubt that he's gone. Until then I won't believe anyone that comes on here claiming they have proof that MJ's dead.  :lol:  :lol:  :roll:

first,i am not an english speaker,donnot play jokes on my wording ...
second,i love mj as deep as you guys...and i am a strong believer that mj is alive,since the day i saw the funeral.i think it was not move enough until paris speaked on the stage,and the first sense tells me that mj is not died.about 2days later  i search on net ,and found mjhd ,i kept foucs on that net, just like a driftwood in the river.but i never registered, because of my poor english, and the clues in net gave me a lot of hope and courage~~it makes my keep running after until the day it closed ,and i found this net from that net ,i just only saw these two net at my spare time.....and i put them in my favorites!
third why i need to draw your attentions..it is better to post on my language mj club~~that will draw more attentions ,because it has more than 80000 fans registerd...
the last ,i come here ,because most people around think i am crazy...just you guys can comfort me ....and i speak out those just need you guys' surport!! you can give more proof that she was wrong ,but please dont judge me as your will!!!!!

I'm not judging you. That's not my intent. We've had so many people come on here trying to convince us that MJ is dead. Their only intent was to play games and mess with our emotions(aka trolls) Sorry... :oops:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Keep the faith. The truth will prevail! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It's not impossible. She might work in the office where the papers are kept, not necessarily to take part at an autopsy. She might have access to reports , why not?
But , until i see a copy of that report i don't believe a word.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

Quote from: "mjj_fan"
thats what i m saying it again and again NO TRACES FOUND  in case of propofol intoxication , by the way is she a
 forensic pathologist ,then i must say she e must be something , you know the indian pathologist  who did autopsy is doing it for most of celebriteis and to reach that level need years and years of hard work and expoerience ,by the way  he is registered pathologist   since 70s...that what i read
when it  comes to high profile cases specially with the label of homicide attach to it it means one has to be very precise and accurate with his / her findings  and it need s perfection ,, not an ordinary doctor can perform it .. i dont want to offend any one but this is so irrelevant , why would govt cremate his brain when the brain tissue is already taken out  examined and EXPERIENCED doctors would have given their expert opinion on that ,
    another thing she can leak the information that govt is behing all that but is not telling you details just to maintain the confidentilality... bogus excuse

please dont listen to such thing , take care of you keep faith GODBLESS

she said she was a forensic pathologist in los angeles forensic center.. she was not my friend ,and i dont even know her,i read her post in the fan club..she post ed it so condidentilly...maybe i am naive..i was taken for a ride...thanks ,i just rethink her post ,and now i am back on your lines...and i will remention that no offence of my post....my heart just like a glass one, i dare not to read everyting about so-called "truth...."~~~~and thanks again~~ forgive my english ~~~~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I love how they conveniently chose a drug for MJ to OD on and "die" that is one that leaves the body quickly and cannot be traced after a certain time. Choosing Propofol was done on purpose so they could slow the arrest and investigation to give MJ time to comeback and/or do what he has to do. They cannot arrest anyone in this matter simply because propofol was never given in the first place. Propofol was chosen BECAUSE it cant be traced and I find it hard to believe they found toxic levels in his autopsy after MANY hours of him supposedly being dead.

EHHHH WRONG ANSWER!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Don't believe her. Nobody knows how Michael really looked like in private. It's easy to label an other body to distract.
And the report is NOT  right, neither as the deathstatement (there are 3 different ones)

Ask her witch official name was on the autopsy report...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm not judging you. That's not my intent. We've had so many people come on here trying to convince us that MJ is dead. Their only intent was to play games and mess with our emotions(aka trolls) Sorry...  
------------------------------------
forgive my english and my stupid computer..
it is my second reply..

you really made my cry and hurt my heart badly....but i will fogive you if you dont mind sending me 2candies....i 'll share them with mj somewhere  :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Oetoort"
Don't believe her. Nobody knows how Michael really looked like in private. It's easy to label an other body to distract.
And the report is NOT  right, neither as the deathstatement (there are 3 different ones)

Ask her witch official name was on the autopsy report...

she would not leak the info about herself....but i can tell you she is a chinese-american ...so you can check whether there is a chinese american in that center!!
and i am  a chinese girl ,  that is one of the reasons i was lurking for several months..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

*******!!, SOME FAN GOT THE AUTOPSY REPORT, YEAH RIGHT IN THEIR DREAMS!!  :roll:  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
With Such Confusions Dont It Make You Wanna Scream!!

Calm down people!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry but if you read her post in a fan club can you please put a link to the post or copy and paste it to us here so we can know exactly what she said???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everyday creates your HIStory.........
Everypath you take your leaving your legacy.......