Re: Why Dirty Diana is Diana Ross
September 04, 2010, 01:52:20 PM
MSMJFANFOREVER:
You said that you don't believe that passion/love for a person can be based on respect and admiration alone... Well, how about your passion for MJ, and that of thousands of women (and men) who were never intimate with MJ?!  I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who'd marry Michael in a second (or would have) despite the fact that they haven't even met him!!

Call it inspiration, or meeting of minds/souls, or kindred spirits... There are emotional bonds that are incredibly deep, and go beyond love in the physical sense - especially when it comes to a deep-feeling and deep-thinking man like MJ.  (He was no ordinary guy!)

The evidence (Michael's words, Diana's words, other insiders' words) is that the two of them had a very special relationship, but not a romantic/sexual relationship... (Despite MJ's infatuation.)  And I personally think it's wrong and disrespectful to speculate wildly on this topic, and create stories around it.  I think MJ has had enough of that from the media.

Look at this thread: It's gone way beyond stripping the lyrics of a song!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Re: Why Dirty Diana is Diana Ross
September 04, 2010, 03:50:17 PM
Quote from: "truthprevails"
MSMJFANFOREVER:
You said that you don't believe that passion/love for a person can be based on respect and admiration alone... Well, how about your passion for MJ, and that of thousands of women (and men) who were never intimate with MJ?!  I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who'd marry Michael in a second (or would have) despite the fact that they haven't even met him!!

Call it inspiration, or meeting of minds/souls, or kindred spirits... There are emotional bonds that are incredibly deep, and go beyond love in the physical sense - especially when it comes to a deep-feeling and deep-thinking man like MJ.  (He was no ordinary guy!)

The evidence (Michael's words, Diana's words, other insiders' words) is that the two of them had a very special relationship, but not a romantic/sexual relationship... (Despite MJ's infatuation.)  And I personally think it's wrong and disrespectful to speculate wildly on this topic, and create stories around it.  I think MJ has had enough of that from the media.

Look at this thread: It's gone way beyond stripping the lyrics of a song!

michael was passionate about children
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."