No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

tina420shadows i wanted to say thank u to u again..  ;)
what more can i say ?!?1  u said exatly what i'm thinking..:D i can only add one word :
AMEN
the sentences u underlined are really important.. Mike is waiting for our reactions!! ppl!! don't disappoint him!! show him that we care bout him..and that we remember his messages!! show him that we remember about the world, nature, sick and deprived children.. show Michael that we want to change this world for the better..
he must know that we are awaiting him! only then he will be back!!  ;)
we ust show him that despite he didn't come back yesterday (many of us 've been waiting for the BAM) we still beLIEve that he is here..that he still is alive and we want him back..
remember..it's all for L.O.V.E
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

beLIEve

Soule Shaun anagrams have to do with the sun mostly. Haha
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "tina420shadows"

I am extremely excited...you know why? Cause I don't watch the news. I don't pay attention to the media. I watch people, like all of us, awakening more and more everyday to our true potential, and looking to others for inspiration (like Michael, of course) to be the best we can be! Listening to their words, watching their works (music videos, etc.), seeing their other talent (dancing, drawing, poetry...this man is over the top! :D)...giving them hope for a better tomorrow, when other people they interact with let them down.

STAND STRONG IN YOUR TRUTH, FRIENDS! :D

I AGREE 100 % !!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

THANK YOU <3
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]It doesn\'t matter if you\'re black or white [/size]

MashMike

THANK U VERY MUCH
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

Sometimes I think about it this way. Pretend none of us have ever seen the memorial. Now what if they just played it for the first time on tv today? Do you know how many of us would say, "Wow, after that I really don't know about this hoax thing it just seemed so convincing, they were all so sad..."
If we can get through THAT (and we have!) we can get through anything at this point ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

2 Bad

Thank you!!!
My faith did not waver but I was very sad. I think sad because the anticipation of a real sign, whatever, did not happen. I don't believe the media, they can try to upset me all they want. I know their games now. They are cruel.
So many out there don't care about the planet, or other people or even their families, it's very hard to understand how much we are each to do.
I sat and thought of all the people that just say "oh he died" end of story but is it? Do they realize that it is the beginning of the story?
Nevertheless I continue to practice the "Itold you so" dance hehehe I love that idea.  8-)

Michael we need you as much as you need us!
Be safe my friend!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Supervision

missdanipyt...that is just it..to me,....they were not sad or sad enough, at that memorial.In fact what I saw was,.they were trying to suppress their laugh...look at JOnell star vids if it is still on yt.
personally, that was one of the reasons I started believing he may be still alive. And the family since then has added more and more weird behavior ...with their dropping clues and smiling when speaking about his death...like Rebbie and Janet for example.
Keep the Faith..ya all!!!
Let us not forget anything is possible with Genius!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MashMike

I watched again the memorial on dvd today, and honestly some of the things seemed different to me, e.g.-the MJ picture with "I'm alive and i'm here forever"- i think it means that his legacy is immortal, that as long as people love and remember him, he will stay alive and live forever in his fans' hearts, so now i don't think it's a clue but still the photo from "Liberian girl" appeard several times at the memorial and the oddest thing is the thing that it also appeared at the very end of the memorial. I also noticed that when Paris cried and when the family hugged her, Janet did her best not to laugh, at first i thought maybe it's the way she is crying but at the end i made sure that it was a smile.So some things which i considered clues after watching it once again didnt seem  real clues since there are some things that still are odd and i consider them to be big clues-Paris's tearless speech, painS which Mike pronounced, Janet's smile, Prince's reaction, don't know...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
NO BROKEN BRIDGES CAN TURN US AROUND,CAUSE WHAT WE\'RE SEARCHING FOR, WILL SOON BE FOUND,CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE, JUST ONE MORE STEP,JUST ONE MORE STEP,DON\'T GIVE UP CAUSE WE\'RE ALMOST THERE

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal