Insomnia
June 28, 2010, 11:18:13 PM
Ok guys I'm having doubts now about Michael and the drug use it's known that he had Insomnia for a while now and he couldn't sleep so he needed to be put to sleep with the help of a drug maybe he got addicted to it not saying he's dead I'm just saying maybe the weight loss came from the major drug use what do you guys think
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

Grace

Re: Insomnia
June 29, 2010, 12:39:27 AM
Insomnia means "staying awake", right?
What's wrong with having "insomnia" in this sense?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

all4loveandbelieve

June 29, 2010, 03:45:31 AM
Quote from: "King_Michael"
Ok guys I'm having doubts now about Michael and the drug use it's known that he had Insomnia for a while now and he couldn't sleep so he needed to be put to sleep with the help of a drug maybe he got addicted to it not saying he's dead I'm just saying maybe the weight loss came from the major drug use what do you guys think

We all know that he had insomnia and couldn't sleep. That's why he was taking anasthesia. With Anasthesia you cannot eat before because if you do and you wake up you will throw up. He probably did not eat due to that. That's how we can explain his weight loss.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

June 29, 2010, 03:55:35 AM
ok ... a lot of people said that mj was not eating...not drinking water....then what about this photo?
 and ...by the way...Michael was Michael...he used impersonators only when he wanted to get away from the press... and the double always was wearing mask
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson\'s message is simple...."Avoid being judgemental and LEARN to think for yourself....Dont "ADOPT" opinions....FORM your own based on reasoning and available evidence. Thi should aply to EVERY DAMN SITUATION THAT WE FACE. The sooner we make this change, the better.

June 29, 2010, 03:59:16 AM
just look on the table....a lot o food..and plenty of water..they are tyalking about earth song...3D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson\'s message is simple...."Avoid being judgemental and LEARN to think for yourself....Dont "ADOPT" opinions....FORM your own based on reasoning and available evidence. Thi should aply to EVERY DAMN SITUATION THAT WE FACE. The sooner we make this change, the better.

June 29, 2010, 08:48:36 AM
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

We all know that he had insomnia and couldn't sleep. That's why he was taking anasthesia. With Anasthesia you cannot eat before because if you do and you wake up you will throw up. He probably did not eat due to that. That's how we can explain his weight loss.
I can see what you are saying about the weight loss, but have you ever been put under for surgery?   I have, like I am guessing alot of other people on here have been too.  You don't wake up feeling rested, even after just a very minor surgery.  I guess what I am saying is I don't see how the help of the drug would help him rest.  About the other meds Dr. Murray has been said to have givin Michael,  I take or have taken most of the oral meds listed and none of them helped me sleep either.  I suffer from insomnia and have yet to find anything that helps.
I think the weight loss might be better explain as him doing the Movie TII.  Even if he was just making secenes for a movie and not going on tour he still would have had to put in some practice hours.  That being saidm, my Daughter is a dancer and after she has taken some time off and then starts to prepare for her next show she drops alot of weight, in a short time.  Just thought I would add my opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

June 29, 2010, 10:16:52 AM
Quote from: "ConfusedLOVE"
Quote from: "all4loveandbelieve"

I can see what you are saying about the weight loss, but have you ever been put under for surgery?   I have, like I am guessing alot of other people on here have been too.  You don't wake up feeling rested, even after just a very minor surgery.  I guess what I am saying is I don't see how the help of the drug would help him rest.  About the other meds Dr. Murray has been said to have givin Michael,  I take or have taken most of the oral meds listed and none of them helped me sleep either.  I suffer from insomnia and have yet to find anything that helps.
I think the weight loss might be better explain as him doing the Movie TII.  Even if he was just making secenes for a movie and not going on tour he still would have had to put in some practice hours.  That being saidm, my Daughter is a dancer and after she has taken some time off and then starts to prepare for her next show she drops alot of weight, in a short time.  Just thought I would add my opinion.

And I think it was very helpful, thank you :).

I can't say anything about this from own experiences, because I never had a surgery and I don't have Insomnia...So it's great to read about ppl who made ( or still making) this experiences
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

anewfan

June 29, 2010, 10:43:56 AM
I was thinking this same thing. I have had a couple of surgeries and all I wanted to do for about 5 days afterward is just sleep, sleep, sleep. How would he have had enough energy/stamina to rehearse those long hours day after day if he had been put under anesthesia? Another thing that makes you go "Hmmmmmmm......"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Your true character is how you act when no one is looking.

June 29, 2010, 11:37:28 AM
You cannot find any logic there. Dr Murray makes no sense. His time line makes no sense. Propofol indicated by a Cardiologist to treat Insomnia, in a non-hospital setting, without patient monitoring and resuscitation equipment, the amount of Propofol Murray said he gave to Michael, he concealed info to the Paramedics about the Propofol he gave to Michael, the changes in his story, the time until the 911 call, the vials of propofol hidden, the 47 mins at the phone makes no sense. One of these things alone should be Negligence.

About the lost weight, remember the ECA Stack found at the scene and in the Toxicology report. And I also think the rehearsals had something to do.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Won't you just let me be?..."

June 29, 2010, 03:22:12 PM
It's hard to believe that Michael would go on tour with Insomnia he needs all the enrage he can get and his weight was really scary we could say this and that but we all saw this is it he looked to skinny I was afraid for him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions