Chris Brown tribute to Michael jackson at the B.E.T Awards

• 261 Replies

Offline tusia6631

• Hoaxer
For me his tears were REAL !! and ppl who claim that CB used eye drops to cry are just being silly! do u guys envy Chris that he was given a chance to do the tribute?..
i feel sorry for u..
CB maybe isn't innocent, he did mistakes.. but as to the tribute.. i think he behaved really well and we should not criticise him for his tears!! i was crying too!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

beLIEve

Offline DancingTheDream

• Hoaxer
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Chris Brown deserves to be forgiven  no less than anybody else.  I am sure there are some skeletons in most closets; however Chris Brown happened to do his dirt in front of millions of judging eyes.  He did a wonderful tribute to Michael Jackson, and his appreciation for Michael has nada to do with his personal conflicts with his woman.  Two completely different conversations, in my opinion.

He is a convicted woman beater..  he was denied entry into the UK because of it not long ago.. he cant tour here.  And im glad.

Offline hesouttamylife

• Hoaxer
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "hesouttamylife"
Chris Brown deserves to be forgiven  no less than anybody else.  I am sure there are some skeletons in most closets; however Chris Brown happened to do his dirt in front of millions of judging eyes.  He did a wonderful tribute to Michael Jackson, and his appreciation for Michael has nada to do with his personal conflicts with his woman.  Two completely different conversations, in my opinion.

He is a convicted woman beater..  he was denied entry into the UK because of it not long ago.. he cant tour here.  And im glad.
  :mrgreen: But he TORE UP THAT MICHAEL JACKSON performance didn't he  ;)  Giving credit where credit is due.  He did the damn thang.
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Offline DancingTheDream

• Hoaxer
I didnt watch him.. i refuse to watch or give attention to a man who beats up a woman.

Offline DREAMSandTRUTH

• Hoaxer
I believe we miss the point if we don't focus on the song itself.
When Chris cries and cannot sing, we can hear Michael singing instead, like helping him out. Sometimes they sing alone, sometimes they sing together. I think it's a kind of coreography, but I haven't listened to it that much, so I don't know why they sing this way. I'm gonna listen to it again tomorrow.
If you don't have the video you can watch it here (and download also)
http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true ... fe22789bf3
At 04:49 you can hear that Chris stops singing after singing the words "It's gonna"
I'm Gonna Make A Change,
For Once In My Life
It's Gonna

And Michael starts singing from "It's gonna" - so they sing this together and then Michael continues:
Feel Real Good,
Gonna Make A Difference

Then nobody sings...Later Chris continues, and then Michael, and then they sing together...
It sounds strange to me, I mean during listening to it. The way I wrote it down doesn't give back the feeling I have about it - so if you have time, please listen the song this way, and tell what you think. Thanks.

Offline msteetee34

• Hoaxer
When Chris cried during man in the mirror it reminded me also of when MJ would get down on his knee and he would cover his face and seem like he was crying.  The crowd always got real emotional whenever MJ did this.  That's what I thought about that part as well.

Offline mjgirl86

• Hoaxer
I didnt watch him.. i refuse to watch or give attention to a man who beats up a woman.

It was a good tribute.. and he does deserve to be forgiven.

this1crazygirl

so you are a perfect person who never makes mistakes eh?

Offline loma

• Hoaxer
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?ref=profile&id=1652844645
Quote from: "this1crazygirl"

Please let's not be starting something.
I think she's said before that she refuses to like
him because of a bad personal experience.
Let her have her opinion.
All with the L.O.V.E.
 :)
Michael, we\'ll never stop loving you.
We\'re all wishing you well, and wishing you home.

Offline DancingTheDream

• Hoaxer

Yeah.. im not a criminal.  I dont beat up people smaller and weaker than myself.   Anymore questions?

this1crazygirl

Yeah.. im not a criminal.  I dont beat up people smaller and weaker than myself.   Anymore questions?

"I dont beat up people smaller and weaker than myself"

are you sure about that? your beatin down Chris Brown pretty hard for when he was evidently weaker than you in the (flesh) fact that he made a mistake that you do not make ;)

Offline DREAMSandTRUTH

• Hoaxer
I suggest to create a new topic for those who can watch Chris Brown, because I think - just as I said above - that this "Man in the mirror" song may have an important coreography. And I'm also 99% sure it was Michael dancing there (the second from the left). If many of you are interested to change our thoughts about these, we could make a new topic.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal