SEHF

Quote from: "palmpre"
[youtube:2vdgknbv]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxe6Ec6MuzA&feature=youtu.be[/youtube:2vdgknbv]
[attachment=1:2vdgknbv]Untitled1.jpg[/attachment:2vdgknbv]

[attachment=0:2vdgknbv]Untitled2.jpg[/attachment:2vdgknbv]

I don't see anything that even remotely looks like MJ's build.. looks like a younger heavier person.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "SEHF"
[youtube:phduqpjk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxe6Ec6MuzA&feature=youtu.be[/youtube:phduqpjk]
[attachment=1:phduqpjk]Untitled1.jpg[/attachment:phduqpjk]

[attachment=0:phduqpjk]Untitled2.jpg[/attachment:phduqpjk]

I don't see anything that even remotely looks like MJ's build.. looks like a younger heavier person.
nevermind. i never said michael was the heavior one :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

Considering they all look heavier.. the one you pointed too has legs that are bowed like Asian persons to boot.

Just my opinion of course  :idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hazzely

Jermaine Jackson wants critics to forgive Chris Brown

ANITuesday, June 29, 2010 17:48 IST

Jermaine Jackson was touched by Chris Brown's tribute to his brother Michael Jackson at the BET Awards and he now wants R&B star's critics to forgive him for beating up Rihanna.

The singer broke down during a rendition of Jackson's 'Man in the Mirror' at the BET Awards, which prompted Jermaine Jackson to stand up for, the young star backstage.

"He's a human being like all others, we all make mistakes. What he did was wrong. I love Rihanna... I'm one of his biggest fans... We can't condemn him because of what happened. We hope he learns from this," the Daily Express quoted him as saying in TV news show Extra.

"He (Brown) deserves to perform because it's healing for him. How can he learn from his mistakes if you don't give him the chance? He needs that. I support him a thousand per cent; I'm not supporting what he did because it was wrong, but, at the same time, we have to give him a chance," he added.

And Jackson even admitted that he was greatly moved by Brown's tribute to his late sibling, "It was very emotional for me... It was just a spectacular moment."

Didn't see you drop a tear in 12 months Jermaine..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
May your spirit keep the freedom of a butterfly in spring and your heart be filled always with the joys of simple things. May your essence claim the freshness of the new laid morning dew. All of this...and more...
Forever, http]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

CC

Quote from: "Hazzely"

"He deserves to perform because it's healing for him. How can he learn from his mistakes if you don't give him the chance? He needs that. I support him a thousand per cent; I'm not supporting what he did because it was wrong, but, at the same time, we have to give him a chance, It was very emotional for me... It was just a spectacular moment."

IF WE PUT THIS IN HOAX CONTEXT... TADA!!! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Jermaine Jackson was touched by Chris Brown's tribute to his brother Michael Jackson at the BET Awards and he now wants R&B star's critics to forgive him for beating up Rihanna.

The singer broke down during a rendition of Jackson's 'Man in the Mirror' at the BET Awards, which prompted Jermaine Jackson to stand up for, the young star backstage.

"He's a human being like all others, we all make mistakes. What he did was wrong. I love Rihanna... I'm one of his biggest fans... We can't condemn him because of what happened. We hope he learns from this," the Daily Express quoted him as saying in TV news show Extra.

"He (Brown) deserves to perform because it's healing for him. How can he learn from his mistakes if you don't give him the chance? He needs that. I support him a thousand per cent; I'm not supporting what he did because it was wrong, but, at the same time, we have to give him a chance," he added.

And Jackson even admitted that he was greatly moved by Brown's tribute to his late sibling, "It was very emotional for me... It was just a spectacular moment."

the link, please?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

the link, please?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I posted this in another thread about this but figure it can be applied here as well.

I am not sure if I believe he was there or not. However, I cannot totally rule it out because some questions did come to mind. Why would the 6th dancer hide behind the 5th one? How can a dancer make that big of a mistake? And what would be the point of it if it was choreographed that way?  Another thought came to mind as well. What if it is symbolic to the Jacksons themselves. There are a total of 6 brothers. However, one is supposedly dead or in our view, hidden behind the shadows. Perhaps, that is why the 6th dancer, whether its Michael or the representation of the 6th brother (Michael), comes out once the lights come off because he is hidden in plain view. This also reminds me of the Twitter account, ALLJACK5ONS. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Who is hidden in plain view in the background? Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Marlon twin is dead, ok. Why would the Kathrine and Joe hide their own child. Its nonsense, stop it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Considering MJ is someone who wouldn't even step on a bug, I can't help but wonder how he feels about an ADMITTED DOMESTIC ABUSER doing a tribute for him.  Personally I was highly offended that Chris was allowed to give MJ a tribute.  I don't care how much he looks up to MJ, Chris doesn't deserve that honor.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Marlon twin is dead, ok. Why would the Kathrine and Joe hide their own child. Its nonsense, stop it

I am not sure if this was in reference to my post but if so, I am not talking about Marlon's twin. He would be the 7th brother.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Quote from: "PeaceLoveHappiness"
Considering MJ is someone who wouldn't even step on a bug, I can't help but wonder how he feels about an ADMITTED DOMESTIC ABUSER doing a tribute for him.  Personally I was highly offended that Chris was allowed to give MJ a tribute.  I don't care how much he looks up to MJ, Chris doesn't deserve that honor.

well then it seems to me that since Michael himself was trashed by the media over and over again and they more or less tried to take everything he worked for away from him, and even if Michael himself didn't do what he was accused of, I believe he would have felt for Chris Brown and since he paid his dues, I believe Michael would have given him a second chance, and if people can't forgive someone then how the heck can anyone change the world, Michael might not have liked what Chris did, but he wouldn't have wanted him trashed by the media like they have done him for years, Man in the mirror pretty much says it all, and since he was picked to do it, I believe  MJ was  behind that,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I always thought it was the 5th that was suspect. He seemed better at the moves and he danced effortlessly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey by the way, I wasn't watching this part, did This Is It win in whatever category it was in?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

Quote from: "missdanipyt"
Hey by the way, I wasn't watching this part, did This Is It win in whatever category it was in?!
no
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions