Re: B.E.T Awards is on NOW*STREAM LIVE*
June 29, 2010, 09:27:56 AM
Quote from: "Michael 1987"
Chris did his thing kinda in my opinion but..

He danced about 52% like MJ. But was VERY stiff in his movements. His moonwalk was not fluent nor was his circle glide or his side gliding. You could see the movements he was doing with his feet, those three dances are supposed to give the illusion of sliding, his was obviously stepping.

He did a good job attempting to EMULATE Michael, and it was nice of him to give his little tribute but lets not get beside ourselves he was still mediocre when it comes to the actual moves themselves. He wasn't even as fast as Mike.  :x

EDIT: AND THIS IS WHY WE NEED MICHAEL BACK ASAP. ;)

I don't think he was trying to imitate him so much as just use his moves as a way to honor him...he definitely has his own unique style of dancing. I think what he did was very appropriate. he's one of my favorite artist of this generation for sure.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I think Jermaine's intro was a clue...I honestly think one of those "light men" were Michael. A couple of them looked like they could be. And remember, if it was MJ I'm sure he'd be trying to blend in at least a little...can't make it TOO obvious. Therefore, Jermaine wouldn't have been lying.. he was introducing the MAN. Whether or not Chris knew MJ was there dancing...I don't know. Kind of doubt it. But it would be soooo easy for him to sneak in there. I really think that he was there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

CHRIS NAILED THE PERFORMANCE. AMAZING MOVES. CHRIS ROCKS. DAMMIT THAT BOY CAN DANCE.

AND THE SMOOTH CRIMINAL PART WAS SIMPLY THERE TO ALLOW TIME FOR A CHANGE IN OUTFIT. I DOUBT IT WAS MICHAEL. IT WAS COMPUTER ANIMATED. YOU COULD TELL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~[size=150]HEAL THE WORLD[/size]~
i march to the beat of MJs drum

Quote from: "i[MISS
my[KING]"]CHRIS NAILED THE PERFORMANCE. AMAZING MOVES. CHRIS ROCKS. DAMMIT THAT BOY CAN DANCE.

AND THE SMOOTH CRIMINAL PART WAS SIMPLY THERE TO ALLOW TIME FOR A CHANGE IN OUTFIT. I DOUBT IT WAS MICHAEL. IT WAS COMPUTER ANIMATED. YOU COULD TELL.

What? Computer animated? You don't think there were real dancers? You can see them in the background before the lights go out.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

my[KING]"]CHRIS NAILED THE PERFORMANCE. AMAZING MOVES. CHRIS ROCKS. DAMMIT THAT BOY CAN DANCE.

what? it was 2 different groups of dancers, watch the video again :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

hm... I'm not sure if it's MJ...because all the backgrounddancers were great....but the 6th dancer had these smoothy moves, you know?

And did he really show the peace sign? I didn't notice that
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Quote from: "jacilovesmichael"

What? Computer animated? You don't think there were real dancers? You can see them in the background before the lights go out.
Exactly, geez :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "Kirsche"
hm... I'm not sure if it's MJ...because all the backgrounddancers were great....but the 6th dancer had these smoothy moves, you know?

its not the 6th one, because when the 6th came out, you could see hes upper body is chubby and hes short. The 5th one is michael look at the video again
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

Quote from: "palmpre"

its not the 6th one, because when the 6th came out, you could see hes upper body is chubby and hes short. The 5th one is michael look at the video again

um okay, I watched the video again and the maker is talking about dancer number 6, the one, who came out of the shadow behind dancer number 5
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[

[youtube:3kzvnh9j]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxe6Ec6MuzA&feature=youtu.be[/youtube:3kzvnh9j]
[attachment=1:3kzvnh9j]Untitled1.jpg[/attachment:3kzvnh9j]

[attachment=0:3kzvnh9j]Untitled2.jpg[/attachment:3kzvnh9j]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

um okay, I watched the video again and the maker is talking about dancer number 6, the one, who came out of the shadow behind dancer number 5

we need to know... was the TII dancers at this tribute, because if the dancers behind the courtain are the TII dancers, and they were rehearsing for that, a lot talk about rehearsarls for MJ in the past weeks... maybe... was MJ "LIGHTMAN"  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

Quote from: "CC"

we need to know... was the TII dancers at this tribute, because if the dancers behind the courtain are the TII dancers, and they were rehearsing for that, a lot talk about rehearsarls for MJ in the past weeks... maybe... was MJ "LIGHTMAN"  :roll:
hey you maybe right, they probably the TII dancers ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Kirsche

I don't know if these were the TII dancers...because a few articles i've read they've just been called  "dancers". I think, if these were the TII dancers it would have been in the articles, don't you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[

I don't know if these were the TII dancers...because a few articles i've read they've just been called  "dancers". I think, if these were the TII dancers it would have been in the articles, don't you think?
No, why would michael allow that happen if hes the the  orchestrating  it. it doesnt make sense
Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 11:31:23 AM by palmpre
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

YES... I KNOW... BUT  MAYBE THEY ARE... WHO KNOWS??? I WILL SEARCH IN BET PAGE IF I CAN FOUND SOMETHING, BECAUSE WE DON´T SEE THIS DANCERS, ONLY IN THE DARK... I THINK THAT SOMEONE MOVES LIKE ONE OF THE TII DANCERS... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal