Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "loma"
Can someone write a nice summary for me?  :(
My BB isn't letting me watch the videos,
and I'd love to know what happened.
 :?:

Jermaine says something like "Michael is a legend to you, but he's my brother. I love you Michael. Theres 1 very special tribute, and here he is!" then the camera goes to a shadow behind a curtain, with the fedora, and the music to the slow version of "The Way You Make Me Feel" is playing, and the shadow behind the curtain is dancing, and then the curtain pulls up and Chris Brown starts singing (the slow version of TWYMMF) and then Remember The Time starts playing, and Chris Brown and other people are dancing the routine for that song, and then Chris Brown runs off (to change into Billie Jean) and Smooth Criminal starts to play, and these 6 people in suits and a fedora, do the smooth criminal, and what's cool is that they do it in the dark, and their suits and hats have gold lights. Then Chris Brown comes back out, dressed in the traditional billie jean costume, and he dances to the moonwalk section of Billie Jean, does the moonwalk, and then it starts the dancing-only part of Billie Jean that MJ did at his concerts after singing Billie Jean. And then Man In The Mirror starts playing while pictures of the oil spill are shown, and Chris Brown doesn't sing, because he's crying, and he tries to sing while wiping his tears, but he can't. So thats basically all. :)
I hope I helped. :lol:

P.S. BEAUTIFUL signature pictures!!  8-)

That is a fabulous write up of what happened. I really dont like MJ wannabees but honestly this was tastefully done. Now if Michael was REALLY gone i would have been bawling. I shed a few tears as it thought the whole concept was really beautiful. CB did a great job and those tears were real. The most emotional I have ever seen him
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

I thought it was weird how Genevieve's boyfriend tweeted while he was at the BET awards with her & laughed at Chris Brown, here's his tweet:

RoccStarr At the bet awards with the big Homie tone and @genevievejaxn ....is Chris brown crying Haha
about 22 hours ago via Twitter for Android Reply

Now wouldn't that be a little disrespectful considering he was doing a tribute to her uncle & for all we know he was emotional because of the loss of his idol. Wouldn't it be rude to laugh at that? I mean, shouldn't she be sad that her uncle is "gone" so him laughing at Chris Brown crying about that is werid to me. jmo. Unless MJ isn't gone & they both know that, so then he's like hahaha *wink, wink*  ;) What do you guys think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "teine21"
I thought it was weird how Genevieve's boyfriend tweeted while he was at the BET awards with her & laughed at Chris Brown, here's his tweet:

RoccStarr At the bet awards with the big Homie tone and @genevievejaxn ....is Chris brown crying Haha

Now wouldn't that be a little disrespectful considering he was doing a tribute to her uncle & for all we know he was emotional because of the loss of his idol. Wouldn't it be rude to laugh at that? I mean, shouldn't she be sad that her uncle is "gone" so him laughing at Chris Brown crying about that is werid to me. jmo. Unless MJ isn't gone & they both know that, so then he's like hahaha *wink, wink*  ;) What do you guys think?

i DEFINITELY think thats disrespectful ESPECIALLY since his own girlfriend is MJs neice!!!!!  :x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

Quote from: "missdanipyt"

i DEFINITELY think thats disrespectful ESPECIALLY since his own girlfriend is MJs neice!!!!!  :x[/quote

edit nevermine
Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 07:40:07 PM by palmpre
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i DEFINITELY think thats disrespectful ESPECIALLY since his own girlfriend is MJs neice!!!!!  :x

I thought so too. She later tweeted how Chris Brown did a great job. But I wonder if she was laughing at the show too. They were there together after all & he tweeted while he was at the awards show.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "palmpre"

huh who girlfriend? Who mjs neice

Genevieve Jackson. Randy's daughter. I follow her on twitter & she encouraged everyone who followed her to follow her boyfriend, Roccstar. He's the one who tweeted & was laughing at Chris Brown when he cried. They were at the BET awards together watching the tribute when he did that. I think it's rude. Someone's paying a great & very emotional tribute to his girlfriend's uncle who passed away & all he can do is laugh?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Genevieve Jackson. Randy's daughter. I follow her on twitter & she encouraged everyone who followed her to follow her boyfriend, Roccstar. He's the one who tweeted & was laughing at Chris Brown when he cried. They were at the BET awards together watching the tribute when he did that. I think it's rude. Someone's paying a great & very emotional tribute to his girlfriend's uncle who passed away & all he can do is laugh?

Wow Genevieve's boyfriend was laughing at a tribute for her uncle?  That's odd.  It seem like she would get mad at her boyfriend if someone was paying respect to her uncle who is suppose to have died. ( Maybe because he's still here.)  I saw her on tv recently.  She doesn't appear to be very friendly to me.  She seem like she might have a bit of an attitude.  I saw her on E! talking about her family and she seem like she was a little irritated.  I don't know what to think of her.  I wonder if she was even close to her Uncle Mike.  It seem like MJ was the closest to Tito's sons to me.  I know Janet is close to her nephew Austin.  I've read some of his tweets and he seem like he might be a really sweet guy.  He responds back to people on twitter and thanks them for their support.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't know if it has been said above, but honestly why do people believe the violence was all Chris' fault.

Is it because Media said it? Or because the TPTB actually got away with proving he was guilty.

Rihanna's pic could be fake, Chris could have been under the influence or the whole incident could have been made up. Remember till the end Chris said he had no recollection of what happened and he could not believe he could have done that. It is very possible the pic is fake though as Rihanna's face cleared up pretty fast and was looking as pretty as ever in a few days. Wish we were that lucky and healed fast.

The most important thing to note is how Rihanna went over to the dark side around that time (it is obvious with all her illuminati signs and symbols in her videos and performances) and how her career sky rocketed after that. I would guess that Chris resisted joining them and so was humiliated and his career ended. It cannot be a coincidence that Mark Gregaros is always around to help fallen angels - I would think he is some kind of deprogrammer.

Michael obviously is aware of this character assassination attempt and hence has given Chris the opportunity to get back up again. Remember if he thought Chris was guilty he would never have allowed him to be associated with a tribute. Did you also notice Jermaine putting his arm around Chris after he cried - it showed a few Jacksons care about Chris.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nefari

My take on Chris is give him a break! I do not in any way condone what he did but I think he deserves a chance to prove himself as a good man and that he is not going to go down that road of violence and stay there. He's an awesome performer and a human being. The press needs to stop harping on Chris and see if he can shine again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
]

Quote from: "msteetee34"

Wow Genevieve's boyfriend was laughing at a tribute for her uncle?  That's odd.  It seem like she would get mad at her boyfriend if someone was paying respect to her uncle who is suppose to have died. ( Maybe because he's still here.)  I saw her on tv recently.  She doesn't appear to be very friendly to me.  She seem like she might have a bit of an attitude.  I saw her on E! talking about her family and she seem like she was a little irritated.  I don't know what to think of her.  I wonder if she was even close to her Uncle Mike.  It seem like MJ was the closest to Tito's sons to me.  I know Janet is close to her nephew Austin.  I've read some of his tweets and he seem like he might be a really sweet guy.  He responds back to people on twitter and thanks them for their support.

She IS friendly. She responds back to people too. I saw an interview with her talking about MJ back when she was really young & she seems to really love & admire him. I wouldn't judge her based on what her boyfriend said, MJ might not be gone & that's why it's funny to her boyfriend. Or maybe it's just him acting dumb & she might have been mad at him for it. How would we know? She's lived in the Encino home pretty much the whole time she was growing up. So I'm sure at some point she was close to MJ. Maybe she was irritated during the interview you saw, sometimes people can ask some mean or stupid questions.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OMG  :shock:  Could that really be Michael?!?!?!  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Quote from: "simalves"
I don't know if it has been said above, but honestly why do people believe the violence was all Chris' fault.

Is it because Media said it? Or because the TPTB actually got away with proving he was guilty.

Rihanna's pic could be fake, Chris could have been under the influence or the whole incident could have been made up. Remember till the end Chris said he had no recollection of what happened and he could not believe he could have done that. It is very possible the pic is fake though as Rihanna's face cleared up pretty fast and was looking as pretty as ever in a few days. Wish we were that lucky and healed fast.

The most important thing to note is how Rihanna went over to the dark side around that time (it is obvious with all her illuminati signs and symbols in her videos and performances) and how her career sky rocketed after that. I would guess that Chris resisted joining them and so was humiliated and his career ended. It cannot be a coincidence that Mark Gregaros is always around to help fallen angels - I would think he is some kind of deprogrammer.

Michael obviously is aware of this character assassination attempt and hence has given Chris the opportunity to get back up again. Remember if he thought Chris was guilty he would never have allowed him to be associated with a tribute. Did you also notice Jermaine putting his arm around Chris after he cried - it showed a few Jacksons care about Chris.

I've always thought it was strange that Chris apologizes for writing Disturbia in his song to Rihanna, Famous Girl and he has a website called You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.  I wonder if the two tie into each other. You never know. I wouldn't rule it out. Something seems off about it. I always felt that. I wasn't there so I have no idea what happened but if he did physically abuse her, I pray that he got the necessary help to stop that and I do believe people can change. And I do know he is talented as hell. I had the pleasure of seeing him live for his small tour promoting Graffiti and he was amazing.

Edit: Okay, I could be wrong about the baphomet ring. I can't tell what it is now. At the time, when I saw the Rihanna/Diane Sawyer interview on TV, it looked like a baphomet ring but now that I'm seeing it on YouTube, I'm not so sure. You can watch the beginning of this clip and see if you can make out what her ring is. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 09:41:45 AM by looking4truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

OMG. some of you guys are right!!! Michael is the 5th one :shock: Because 6th one looks chubby.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "simalves"

I agree with you 100%. Chris Brown for me has been the only artist to have even a smiggen of the potential MJ had. He is a true artist. I don't know what happened with him and Rhianna and I've always felt that the situation was manipulated... just fabricated to bring Chris down. You're right about all the illuminati stuff too and how Rhiana changes. Maybe Chris was too good an influence for her and they wanted to destroy him for that. I still love Chris so much and I've learned to NOT believe everything I read. What a beautiful tribute by the way.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Victor

or it could be a MJ impersonator ? that is one of the SC dancers ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions