Re: B.E.T Awards is on NOW*STREAM LIVE*
June 27, 2010, 10:40:20 PM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
i think the end where he couldn't sing because he was crying was more powerful because the audience stepped up and filled in. i got major goosebumps to hear the crowd singing "if you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself then make that change." i mean, that's what it's about isn't it? making a change for a better world. to hear groups sing it, man, THAT'S power.

I agree 100% !!! To hear an entire audience sing a song like this, or heal the world, or we are the world...there's no other feeling like it. Especially if you're part of that group, there's no better feeling in the world, and i LOVE it how MICHAEL is the cause of that feeling. We are all singing MICHAELS words. It's beautiful!  :D This is what he would have wanted! Uniting us all as one :)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

nynyro

I think Prince's acceptance speech was thought provoking.  I wish more acceptance speeches were like his.  He seemed very humble.  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "nynyro"
I think Prince's acceptance speech was thought provoking.  I wish more acceptance speeches were like his.  He seemed very humble.  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
um, you didnt anwser my question
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

nynyro

June 27, 2010, 10:51:44 PM
Quote from: "palmpre"
ok, back on topic, does anyone see micheal???

2nd lightman from the left.  It's what some of us believed we saw.  I obviously can't prove it, because I wasn't there.

EDIT
I chose to ignore your question earlier because you seemed to have already made up your mind that he wasn't there.  And I have screen shots but they probably won't help. MJ is a smart man, flashing lights don't show up well on screenshots.
Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 10:53:57 PM by nynyro
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 27, 2010, 10:53:04 PM
Quote from: "nynyro"
ok, back on topic, does anyone see micheal???

2nd lightman from the left.  It's what some of us believed we saw.  I obviously can't prove it, because I wasn't there.
could make a screen shot?

omg, that's why i watch the whole show because i thought michael was goin to show up. could u please show the screen shots and tell what marked u see him
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The lightmen looked the same though?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TracyK

I thought it was so great that everyone in the audience took over when Chris was crying! They were helping him through it. I don't think that he was crying because of his career. I think he was crying because he was paying tribute to a man he has loved all his life. Who are we to forgive him? That is between he, Rhianna and God. We have no place to judge that man for what happened. He is passed that now. All he has to do is to stay true to what he said.. It will never happen again! I am not defending what he did because I am COMPLETELY against domestic abuse. ANY kind of abuse.. But he has gone through his own hell. He will never fully live this down. But he will get through it and he can get his career going again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 27, 2010, 10:59:32 PM
Quote from: "SoldierofLOVE"
Who is the woman singing the Prince song?  I didn't catch her name.
jonell monae

Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The song is very touching. Everyone has something they want to change about themselves for the better. Who are we to judge what he was crying about?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

TracyK

Can someone post a pic of the lightman or give a video link so I can see him? Thanks!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You guys, I had a mini-heart attack at the very beginning! I was also watching "Michael Jackson: Remember His Time" on Fuse during the commercials, and when I switched back over to the BET awards to see if it came back on, all I saw was Jermaine saying "And here he is...!" and then I see this shadow behind a curtain with a fedora and I hear the music of TWYMMF, and I was like "OMG ITS MICHAEL! ITS MICHAEL!" Then I see Chris Brown. Biggest disappointment of my life! :lol: :lol: :lol:

But no, Chris Brown was fantastic, and I started crying about the time of Billie Jean, because I really miss MJ :cry:
And when Chris Brown starting crying, that was it for me. Tears were flowing down my face.

EDIT: After reading what you guys are saying, (since I missed it) did Jermaine even say it was Chris Brown? If he didn't, that's really twisted thing of him to do, because since I'm almost 100% sure MJ's alive, Jermaine knows what everyone that believes MJ's alive would be thinking when they see that familiar shadow.  :evil:
Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 11:13:18 PM by MJFAN7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

As far as MJ being in the performance, or in the area.. I think that it is way too dangerous for him. He would be recognized so quickly, and even if he was in disguise, I don't think he'd take the chance of being "found" that way. He'd want it on his own terms.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can\'t be still, you thrill me.
Baby, be mine.

Quote from: "MJFAN7"
You guys, I had a mini-heart attack at the very beginning! I was also watching "Michael Jackson: Remember His Time" on Fuse during the commercials, and when I switched back over to the BET awards to see if it came back on, all I saw was Jermaine saying "And here he is...!" and then I see this shadow behind a curtain with a fedora and I hear the music of TWYMMF, and I was like "OMG ITS MICHAEL! ITS MICHAEL!" Then I see Chris Brown. Biggest disappointment of my life! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sorry, I don't speak English but I need to comment, so I used Google Translate, but is extremely bad...

Usher can not be the future, not for my part, Usher fell into the Illuminati network, like all ... I'm so sick of lady gaga, rihanna so ... manipulate the youth with his eccentricities to approach Satanism
I had never followed Chris but Today I saw a sincere and sensible guy, at first I Began to mourn Thought it might be fake (and that 99% of the artists I admired are Illuminati, claiming things that are not really feeling) But I Was surprised, I Cried Actually, I was extremely excited ... Man in the mirror Always makes me mourn and ended up crying with him, sending my love ... I can not do anything with Usher That only Focus on making pyramids With their hands.
And I do Not Know Chris Brown, What I did was very wrong, But Also the media (Illuminati,) invented or exaggerated many Things to destroy a person ... no more Than to see Mike.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

this1crazygirl

when I was watching the start of the tribute by the second move I knew it was Chris Brown cause so far I've seen he does MJ the best... Ans just like watching Latoya and Bubbles, I was already crying when CB started!! LOL and all ya'll non-forgivers need to stop - he paid his debt to society already...

so regardless if he was crying over his career or not (cause I'm sure he cried over his career many times over) or whether he was crying over the words to the song and how they applied to his life, or it could have been emotion over Michael being gone, just as I was feeling, or finally having the chance to do a tribute to MJ since his passing, or a combination of feelings... whatever it was, he did a good job.  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions