paula-cTopic starter

This I publish someone in an Italian forum
December 28, 2009, 01:50:37 PM
Here this one the link, I wait good is understood, I not Italian, the translator uses ..., we are not the mad only ones in this world..

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-cTopic starter

Re: This I publish someone in an Italian forum
December 28, 2009, 02:04:41 PM
I am aware of many facts about the "death" of Michael Jackson a few months ago.
Come ovviamente che sia normale scettica all'inizio ero molto, che non mi potessi credevo FIDAR di quella fonte, ma pian piano a capire che ho iniziata diceva the veritas. Obviously, as is normal for the beginning I was very skeptical, I did not think I could trust that source, but slowly I began to realize that telling the truth.
Inizio dal dicembre 2008 quando una stazione radio's Notizen lancio della morte di michael false notizia .... poi dal singer promptly smentita stesso, da quel di 'l'inizio della storia, dell'idea. Beginning in December 2008 when radio station to launch the false news of the death of michael news .... then promptly denied by the singer himself, from that of 'the beginning of history, of the idea.
Michael aveva problemi gravissimi finanziari, derivate da cui sono anche nei suo minaccia business security and oramai doveva sistemare fare qualcosa per il tutto. Michael had serious financial problems, are also derived Which threats against her and now had to do something to fix everything.
Cosi da gennaio cominciano a girare strane voci sulla sua salute, non michael was in grade di ballare, cantare e non stava alla pelle bene.Aveva tumor, one malattia ai polmoni aveva niente di piu .... false. So from January strange rumors began to change about his health, Michael was unable to dance, sing and was not bene.Aveva skin cancer, had a lung disease .... Far from it.
In March the allo 02 conferenza in cui il suo annuncio il show ... THIS IS IT .... subito dopo if Jackson is a sapere che avrebbe tenuto tutti allo 50 concerti di londra 02 arena. At the conference on 02 March in Which he announced on his show ... THIS IS IT .... immediately after it is revealed that Jackson would hold 50 concerts all at the 02 Arena in London.
Questo è stato uno dei piu grandi Michael depistaggi che poteva dare .... you prove, show .... gli ci sarebbe stato niente, tutto per il was THIS IS IT, tutto per il film, il suo regalo per i fan. This was one of the largest that Michael could give misleading .... the tests, there would be no show .... it was all for THIS IS IT, all for the film, his gift for fans.
It's all for love, è tutto per amore, anche lui says alle prove, il documentario was per noi. It's all for love, it's all for love, it also says the evidence, the documentary was for us.
E lo disse anche ortga your twitter, è solo per i fan. And he also said ortga on Twitter, it's only for fans.
I ballerini fanno parte di questo piano, ortega fa parte di questo piano michael aiutano .... molti anche la stampa. The dancers are part of this plan, Ortega is part of this plan, many help Michael .... even the press.
è per questo che parla della finta morte if soltanto su internet, i forum perche non si possono controllare, mentre i giornalisti hanno ben ordini precisi ... non possono parlare di questa storia. that is why we talk of the fake death only on the Internet, Because the forum you can not control, but journalists have precise orders ... they can not talk about this story.
Come vi ho detto sono i motivi molto seri. As I told you the reasons are very serious.
Il 25 giugno accade quello che tutti noi ma ci sono vari sappiamo Retroscena. On June 25 we all know what happens but there are several background.
The false è chiamata 911 The call to 911 is false
The photo barella In realtà è sulla reale, ma fatta all'ambulanza photo only, michael distesa fatta è un altra foto foto è stata giorni prima.La scattata da un grande amico di michael, che lo conosco da 10 anni. The photo on the stretcher is in fact real, but only the photo taken in the ambulance, michael lying is another photo taken days prima.La photo was taken by a great friend of Michael, who had known him 10 years.
L'è Ambulanza false, michael ma poi ne arriva ESCE all'ospedale vivo and vegetate, when anti fire SCATTA allarme mentre l'il corpo che è un corpo sull'elicottero out dell'ucla, dove si si l'universita Donano i corpi coinvolta per la ricerca è in questa storia, ma non ne vuole sapere oltre.è per questo che l'annuncio della morte da jermaine. The ambulance is false, Michael arrives at the hospital but then released alive and well, when the alarm Fire helicopter that goes up while the body is a body of UCLA, the university where you give themselves the bodies Research is involved in this story, but do not want to know why oltre.è by the announcement of the death Jermaine.
Il certificato di morte è false The death certificate is fake
Il non ha mai lasciato coroner dichiarazioni ufficiali (non c'è nessun corpo) The coroner has never left official statements (there is no body)
Ma è coinvolto Murray temporaneamente Murray is involved but temporarily
Molte persone oltre alla famiglia e ai cari amici hanno aiutato michael a fare il tutto. Many people in addition to the family and close friends have helped Michael to do everything.
At Forest Lawn tomba non c'è alcuna. At Forest Lawn, there is not serious.
Il memorial e il Funerale organizzati sono stati da Michael The memorial and funeral have been organized by Michael
Michael adesso non è LA Michael is now in LA
Il sito è stato creato deathoax come il apposta.Cosi ALSO THIS IS IT Deathoax The site was created as apposta.Cosi THIS IS IT ALSO
Michael è tornato LA varie volte per i bambini, ma senza farsi notare. Michael is back in LA for the children several times, but without attracting attention.
Tutta La Verita sara spiegato the interessato diretto dal meglio e spero che quando insieme scopriremo. The whole truth will be best explained by the direct question and I hope that together we will discover when.
A planned ritorno ma è sta Michael scegliere. A rebound is expected, but it's up to Michael to choose.
Ringrazio per i moderatori avermi fatto aprire questo post, insieme poi possiamo approfondire I thank the moderators for letting me open this post, then we can explore together
Grazie Thanks

These translators are very bad, it's the only thing I can do, try to read only what is in english, sorry
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions