No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Oh nice, people have read my translation :D Sorry for being impatient before...

I'm still waiting for something hoax-related in Finland. I will post articles as soon as I see any but my hopes aren't high because Finnish people don't seem to be that interested in Michael Jackson and much less people question his death.

But it's great to notice that the good ol' neighbours are starting to beLIEve  :)

You guys; what do you think... if Mr Jackson is trying to get back at the media, especially tabloids, and they're the ones reporting about hoax - not the quality papers - is it good or bad? TS seemed to hope we'd get media's attention, but what kind of media's attention could and should we get?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sunflower shower for Mr Jackson
--
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

The best media attention would be the not tabloid/ gossip one. Like in the serious news, national TV.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

sk2001

Quote from: "MJFAN7"
AMERICA. OPEN YOUR EYES. Why are all these Swedish, French, etc. media reporting it on the news, but America isn't! That'll get the word around fast!

P.S. Good translation, suomursu  ;) thank you so much.

actually yah unfortunately, tmz is the only one who talks about mj to that level..and i honestly know better than to believe them. they seem o just put in MJ's name  everyday so they get more visits i think. most of the news they give is just here n there stuff and when harvey answers quetions about mj on his live show, its not like he gives us new info- its mostly generalized or something we as believers already know. so yah i wish it werent so but people dont talk much about mj except us believers on this forum..not saying his fans are gone..some just dont believe he is still alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions