~Souza~Topic starter

Don't know if the videos are posted yet, couldn't find them. If so, let me know it's a double post.

[youtube:8qst66kz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFn871zBmDg&feature=related[/youtube:8qst66kz]
[youtube:8qst66kz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdlWgK2baNs&feature=related[/youtube:8qst66kz]
[youtube:8qst66kz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5o75XkCqiG0&feature=related[/youtube:8qst66kz]
[youtube:8qst66kz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lurQohbpjCA&feature=related[/youtube:8qst66kz]
[youtube:8qst66kz]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOakvbxGc3M&feature=related[/youtube:8qst66kz]
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

luchy

which I thought was strange is that they did the interview at the cemetery, I never saw it done with another celebrity.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Michael Jackson
No matter how small we may be, nothing is too big for us, when we are connected with the light.

Thanks SO much, Souza! This will be so helpful...I believe this interview is CHOCKFUL of Hoax Clues....I recommend that everyone view these videos with a very critical eye....Jermaine has been the most consistent and plentiful giver of GREAT Hoax clues...and here's a MOTHERLODE for you all! Seriously, I hope you all do view these and comment....it will be very satisfying, I assure you!

What struck me most is Jermaine's long time insistence that Michael's resting place should be Neverland and not Forest Lawn....he spends so much time on it here....he brought it up the first time in his first interview with LK in June 2009....I think there is a really good reason for this....here goes...I think there are more and more clues pointing to Neverland as the place from which MIke is orchestrating this entire Hoax...the signs are totally there if you look for them....I started looking at that once I heard about Orianthi's "private performance" there...WTF?....and there have been mentions of construction going on.....what better place for Mike to hide out in plain site? I don't care what he said after the Trial was over....THIS IS HIS HOME! I know he felt violated by the police raids there....but that's what he felt when the pain of the Trial was so fresh and so recent...time has passed...he tried the nomad lifestyle for a few years...I believe he got that out of his system....the Carolwood home was simply a venue for the Hoax Execution....Encino has too much going on and too many young people to control effectively....LOOK MORE CLOSELY AT NEVERLAND, my friends!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places....and those who don\'t believe in magic will never find it" - Roald Dahl

Quote from: "heisinme09"
Thanks SO much, Souza! This will be so helpful...I believe this interview is CHOCKFUL of Hoax Clues....I recommend that everyone view these videos with a very critical eye....Jermaine has been the most consistent and plentiful giver of GREAT Hoax clues...and here's a MOTHERLODE for you all! Seriously, I hope you all do view these and comment....it will be very satisfying, I assure you!

What struck me most is Jermaine's long time insistence that Michael's resting place should be Neverland and not Forest Lawn....he spends so much time on it here....he brought it up the first time in his first interview with LK in June 2009....I think there is a really good reason for this....here goes...I think there are more and more clues pointing to Neverland as the place from which MIke is orchestrating this entire Hoax...the signs are totally there if you look for them....I started looking at that once I heard about Orianthi's "private performance" there...WTF?....and there have been mentions of construction going on.....what better place for Mike to hide out in plain site? I don't care what he said after the Trial was over....THIS IS HIS HOME! I know he felt violated by the police raids there....but that's what he felt when the pain of the Trial was so fresh and so recent...time has passed...he tried the nomad lifestyle for a few years...I believe he got that out of his system....the Carolwood home was simply a venue for the Hoax Execution....Encino has too much going on and too many young people to control effectively....LOOK MORE CLOSELY AT NEVERLAND, my friends!

Neverland has been refurnished and is being "used" for charity events. ( so they say) But perhaps Michael said he would never return b/c it was part of the plan all along?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001

Things that caught my inquisitive eye were (plz nite, I did not note the time of the these in the videos so can't direct you but when you watch these videos, you'll know what I'm talkig about:
- when lk asked Jermain where did the funeral happen, he answered 'somewhere there around the corner'- wouldn't he be sure?
- when they talked about the kids with Moma
Kate, jermain mentioned having a meeting about getting togerther and then he said there will be travels for kids- could it be to go see daddy Mj?
- lk's question to jermain 'do you thin he's somewhere' and jermains smile after that- hmmm
- when they talked about Lisa merry, jermainsaid when they were married, he liked it or something. See lk's small at that point- it's a smile when you know you are acting but others won't know it
- and of course jermains mentioning neverland and his messages in his music through out can be a clue..
Adding to all this is another clue which isn't in truest videos, the interview of mj's bodyguards' nephew- how he thinks mj is still alive accusing to what he knows. If you sincerely listen to thin talk, you an tell he's not into it for popularity.. But that's just my opinion .. Here are topics inthe forum with thhis interview if you guys want to hear him talk about mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sk2001

Quote from: "sk2001"
Things that caught my inquisitive eye were (I did not note the time of the these in the videos so can't direct you but when you watch these videos, you'll know what I'm talkig about:
- when lk asked Jermain where did the funeral happen, he answered 'somewhere there around the corner'- wouldn't he be sure?
- when they talked about the kids with Moma
Kate, jermain mentioned having a meeting about getting togerther and then he said there will be travels for kids- could it be to go see daddy Mj?
- lk's question to jermain 'do you thin he's somewhere' and jermains smile after that- hmmm
- when they talked about Lisa merry, jermainsaid when they were married, he liked it or something. See lk's small at that point- it's a smile when you know you are acting but others won't know it
- and of course jermains mentioning neverland and his messages in his music through out can be a clue..
Adding to all this is another clue which isn't in truest videos, the interview of mj's bodyguards' nephew- how he thinks mj is still alive accusing to what he knows. If you sincerely listen to thin talk, you an tell he's not into it for popularity.. But that's just my opinion .. Here are topics inthe forum with thhis interview if you guys want to hear him talk about mj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

thanks souza - just rewatched entire interview and i defintely think LKL is in on the hoax...  i will give my thoughts based on each clip (# 1-5).

video clip #1 - LKL is talking about MJ in TII and he says MJ is not only an entertainer, but also a sensational person.  Jermaine answers with a chuckle "when he (chuckle, chuckle) was alive."  jermaine also says the family visits - why NO photos??  BTW, what's with J's hair???

video clip #2 - Jermaine says CM is the fall guy... nothing much more that I thought was interesting in this clip...

video clip #3 - LKL asks J "Will we ever find out whole story?"  J answers with a "YES," because he feels "the family and the world needs to know the truth..."  LKL asks J how he found out about MJ on 6/25/09.  J says he got a call from CNN - he then says he was talking to many people and was travelling to get to hospital (he says something about 45 minutes) but then upon arriving at hospital he went in to see MJ and he touched his soft skin, opened MJs eyelid, and kissed him on forehead???  soft skin - Shamone!

video clip #4 - (THE BEST YET) J says MJs success is his message, not his music...  Interesting!! At commercial break LKL says "MJ will remain alive forever" based on his music sales.  At 3:17 LKL asks J "Do you "beLIEve" he's somewhere?"  LKL ends this question with a  huge smirk  :D (I screenshot it, but i don't know how to insert it here - SORRY  :oops: ) J answers "YES, absolutely (chuckle, chuckle)" then J finishes with "Why'd you ask that?"  LKL is laughing and says something that makes no sense about clouds and the moon (what time was this filmed - was the moon out yet?  It was sunny that day, wasn't it??) Then J tells LKL about his trip to Mumbai (sp???) and he says "I went to go see (here he hesitates and then recorrects himself and quickly says) "go on the side of town."  My question to Jermaine -->Who were you going to see???  J then proceeds to tell the tailor story about how J and MJ liked the same style clothes made by a a specific tailor.  I wonder if this tailor made J & MJ clothes together on that same trip :lol:   then LKL asks J "Where ya gonna put him?"  Here it seems like LKL is referring to MJ as being somewhere other than at FL...almost as if to ask J where he's gonna put MJ when he does pass???? J answers with "Neverland!"  This whole part seemed odd to me...

and finally video clip #5 - J says the 1 year anniversary was going to be exciting???  My family cried on my grandmas 1 year death date...  nothing exciting about the date someone close to you dies...J then discusses how he loved that LMP & MJ were together.  Upon hearing her name LKL starts laughing and puts his hand over his mouth to try and hide the fact he's roflol...  To finish LKL says "2 legends"...upon which J is smirking...  LKL then asks J about the inside of masoleum because LKL makes sure we know he can't go in????  J is describing the inside and tells LKL about the "people all up here" and LKL states "names are etched in.."  MJs name has yet to be etched in???

That's what I got out of the LKL/J interview - again thanks Souza...  I also heard on another interview that MJs favorite stooge was Moe...  Could this be a reference to our MO here on this forum (and NO, I am not saying our Mo is a stooge  :oops: )?????  If so, MJ MUST be enjoying our investigations!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Larry , smile...(tho your heart is aching).....smile.... ( even tho  it's breaking...)

loved it....love u Larry !!   J, don't you guys ever try pulling a bank job...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Larry always ironically smiles, like he does not believe a word he says.
did you catch Jermain saying "Michael was soft". That's another clue similar to "Michael was in airport".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

HE WAS SOFT AT DA AIRPORT  ;) OH NO I MEAN AT THE HOSPITAL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

An inconsistency in that LK says Jermaine returns to FL for the first time since the pop icon was laid to rest. But later Jermaine says he has come there many times. Yet Michael's own children have not been there once. Don't believe kids would not want to go where there father's physical body was, even if dead, just to feel his presence and be nearer to him. What's up with J saying Michael and Lisa Marie were good together? Important clue like TS said. Never Neverland that's the place. Maybe that the Emerald City where the Wizard of Oz is controlling things. And how could J be "excited" about a 1 year ann. of MJ's death. Then he seemed to recover from the mistake and say it's a celebration. Jermaine's going to get an award for best actor!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Quote from: "MJonmind"
An inconsistency in that LK says Jermaine returns to FL for the first time since the pop icon was laid to rest. But later Jermaine says he has come there many times. Yet Michael's own children have not been there once. Don't believe kids would not want to go where there father's physical body was, even if dead, just to feel his presence and be nearer to him. What's up with J saying Michael and Lisa Marie were good together? Important clue like TS said. Never Neverland that's the place. Maybe that the Emerald City where the Wizard of Oz is controlling things. And how could J be "excited" about a 1 year ann. of MJ's death. Then he seemed to recover from the mistake and say it's a celebration. Jermaine's going to get an award for best actor!!

Never Neverland  thats the place just what I was thinking! 8-)

Its from Threatened,  and Threatened followed Thriller in TII umm

Lyrics Threatened

somewhat unique and calls for a different kind of introduction
A monster had arrived in the village
The major ingredient of any recipe for fear is the unknown
And this person or thing is soon to be met
He knows every thought, he can feel every emotion
Oh yes, I did forget something didn’t I? I forgot to introduce you to the monster.

You’re fearing me, ‘cause you know I’m a beast
Watching you when you sleep, when you’re in bed
I’m underneath
You’re trapped in halls, and my face is the walls
I’m the floor when you fall, and when you scream it’s ‘cause of me
I’m the living dead, the dark thoughts in your head
I heard just what you said
That’s why you’ve got to be threatened by me

[CHORUS]
You should be watching me, you should feel threatened
Why you sleep, why you creep, you should be threatened
Every time your lady speaks she speaks to me, threatened
Half of me you’ll never be, so you should feel threatened by me

You think you’re by yourself, but it’s my touch you felt
I’m not a ghost from Hell, but I’ve got a spell on you
Your worst nightmare, it's me, I'm everywhere
In one blink I’ll disappear, and then I’ll come back to haunt you
I’m telling you, when you lie under a tomb
I’m the one watching you
That’s why you got to be threatened by me

[CHORUS]

[ROD SERLING VERSE]
The unknown monster is about to embark
From a far corner, out of the dark
A nightmare, that’s the case
Never Neverland, that’s the place
This particular monster can read minds
Be in two places at the same time
This is judgement night, execution, slaughter
The devil, ghosts, this monster is torture
You can be sure of one thing, that’s fate
A human presence that you feel is strange
A monster that you can see disappear
A monster, the worst thing to fear.

[CHORUS x 3]

[ROD SERLING OUTRO]
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare.
It isn’t. It’s the beginning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

An inconsistency in that LK says Jermaine returns to FL for the first time since the pop icon was laid to rest. But later Jermaine says he has come there many times.

Well the brothers did go to Forest Lawn. Just not this particular one  8-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There\'s a man, who plays the game of life so well...

sk2001

I think lk meant himself. He was there for the first time with jermain
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank u Souza for puting these vids here :)
well, i think u guys noticed everything what is interesting here :)
hovewer, there is one more think that caught my eye. In part 2 when J says how Katherine deals with loss of her son LK says "Everyone took it hard but Katherine took it especially hard, didn't she. well, lose a child" and then LK shrugs his shoulder.. it seems that it nothing big for him to lose a child, nothing to be stressful about.
isn't it strange? he trifles it ..why? b/c Katherine didn't really lose her child!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions