Is Mark Allen in credits?
November 23, 2009, 08:13:04 PM
I don't think anything has been posted on Mark Allen but I found a blog of his from 6/25/09 and says he was creating a small section of MJ London Concert Tour.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  
His profile says he's a Director, Screenwriter, Composer and I found one section of his biography on his website kinda interesting and makes me wonder exactly what sort of project this guy was hired for. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Because of the ground breaking visual effects in his (Mark Allen's) short film, THE SHAPEMAKER, it was featured at the exclusive entertainment technology forum, SIGGRAPH in the same segment as the spot which inspired the famous effects for THE MATRIX. As a visual effects director, he established a reputation of solving impossible situations - like how to finish Snoop Dogg's first movie trilogy URBAN MENACE when 40% of the footage was stolen on it's way back to the United States."[/u]

Maybe this is nothing or maybe it's a lead towards another clue??
So, anyone know if Mark Allen is in the credits?  
Also, was Michael doing rehearsal/previewing videos, etc on night of June 24th as Mark mentions?  I thought MJ last rehearsal was June 23rd but can't remember where he was/what he was doing on June 24th... :?
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Is Mark Allen in credits?
November 23, 2009, 08:40:22 PM
Quote from: "Iused2dream"
I don't think anything has been posted on Mark Allen but I found a blog of his from 6/25/09 and says he was creating a small section of MJ London Concert Tour.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  
His profile says he's a Director, Screenwriter, Composer and I found one section of his biography on his website kinda interesting and makes me wonder exactly what sort of project this guy was hired for. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Because of the ground breaking visual effects in his (Mark Allen's) short film, THE SHAPEMAKER, it was featured at the exclusive entertainment technology forum, SIGGRAPH in the same segment as the spot which inspired the famous effects for THE MATRIX. As a visual effects director, he established a reputation of solving impossible situations - like how to finish Snoop Dogg's first movie trilogy URBAN MENACE when 40% of the footage was stolen on it's way back to the United States."[/u]

Maybe this is nothing or maybe it's a lead towards another clue??
So, anyone know if Mark Allen is in the credits?  
Also, was Michael doing rehearsal/previewing videos, etc on night of June 24th as Mark mentions?  I thought MJ last rehearsal was June 23rd but can't remember where he was/what he was doing on June 24th... :?

Hi!  I just watched a YouTube video of the closing credits and I did not see his name mentioned.  There's always a chance that I missed it, though.  The quality of the video was horrible (and so was the singing of the guy making the video)...
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I thought that the last rehearsal was done on the 24th.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
http]

[size=85]Do all the good you can, By all the means you can, In all the ways you can, In all the places you can, At all the times you can, To all the people you can, As long as ever you can.
-John Wesley
 English religious leader (1703 - 1791)
[/size]

November 23, 2009, 09:28:53 PM
sorry for confusing June 23 & 24th....so much researching over so many months with not enuf sleep & I only remember 1/2 of what I used to know... :roll:

I doubt this will lead to anything...but jsut in case we need to reference it later, Mark Allen owns 2 companies "Allucinari" and "Deception Arts"...still not sure if either are in the credits.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Elsa

January 29, 2010, 10:11:41 PM
I have this link saved as a favorite so I can check who people are talking about in their posts. It is the full cast and crew for This Is It.  

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions