Re: "Gone Too Soon"
July 03, 2010, 05:03:12 PM
Quote from: "MJFAN7"
Quote from: "reading_on"

That place under Prince's arm could be a birthmark or something else. It could be vitiligo. The people I know with vitiligo it started on their hands.

Vitiligo can start anywhere. For one of my friends it was started on her elbow and knee.

I have two friends with is. One of them, it started on his forearm but luckily hasn't spread anywhere else yet. The other one, hers started on her feet & spread to her legs & arms. My mom's friend's little daughter has it, & hers started on the face & is on her face only.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Re: "Gone Too Soon"
January 08, 2011, 04:12:38 PM
i know we always have such a hard time with issues that relate to the children. it is indeed sad that they are getting all of this exposure. it is perhaps not the most noble thing that we are dissecting all of this. but maybe , just maybe looking at these things will help us to seperate the sheep from the goats in this situation. this could be important if this all in some way turns out to not be as we hope and is michael's doing. i know that we all want to see him as the victorious genius in all of this, but sometimes things don't play out that way.
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal