MJonmind

Re: private memorial at FL pics
July 06, 2010, 11:54:52 AM
Just my 2 cents. Somehow I missed these pics till now. I'm leaning to them taken on the ann., not back in Sept.  Could the white flowers on the tomb be silk, so they could easily be re-used. Remember all the hooplah about FL not being open for the fans. Even LK in the Jermaine interview made a special point about not being allowed into the building, but J could go in. Maybe the few family visiting other tombs were told to stay away that day because of so much hype, and the Jacksons had the place to themselves. I agree it looks like a Palm Sunday setup, a precurser to more dramatic events. They've supplied us with such a good variety of photos, some outside where it's obviously daytime-the rest inside-looking towards the front-towards the back-Janet in all scenes with her short hair.  There's no mistaking, as there's video of them arriving that day.  There must be more details they want us to find though...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2010, 02:12:25 PM
When I first saw these pics I wondered what was with the camera up in the palms, then I thought maybe it is a security camera that is always there. But every pic I have seen other than this one there is no camera there. Then I got to thinking, if their service that day was suppose to be so private why was there a photog taking pics of Janet and Randy walking inside, looking all sad in front of where he is 'entombed', etc. What would be the purpose of these pics and the video tape, home movies :?: They act like they want privacy but they let all of this get out to the public? If it is just for the money and IF MJ really passed then this is so very sad and disrespectful to Michael. Unless I missed it where were Michaels friends-Elizabeth, Mac and Diana Ross? So odd that they would not be there that day, in rememberence. Of course, who knows, maybe one of them were with him that day!  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2010, 03:40:36 PM
I think the photo with all the people was the same night as the burial too. We didn't see that many people enter & exit the masoleum. All we saw was the family. So the pics of Janet with short hair could really be from June 25th 2010. But the one inside with the guests seems fake. Also, I don't think she wore wigs. Have you seen her pics as a child & her other sisters as well as brothers, they were blessed with lots of nice hair. Why would she need wigs? She cut her hair for her newest movie role. & she looks great!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2010, 04:01:15 PM
You know that Randy, Janet, Jermaine, etc..  all got paid for the photos dont you???

Making money from their brothers memorial...    selling photos to the press for their appearances.

This is why some of the family were not there, i believe.. and definitely why the children were not there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2010, 04:01:54 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
Quote from: "paula-c"
not see La Toya posing for the photographers as in the Memorial :lol:

Latoyah and Rebbie were not there.. or Jackie or Marlon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 06, 2010, 06:30:41 PM
I watched an interview on 20/20 (I think) on the 25th of June where Katherine was being interviewed. They made it clear that she was doing the interview to promote her new book "Never Can Say Goodbye" and she specifically stated in that interview that she was not going to be attending ANY of the memorials on the anniversary of her son's death yet she was in Gary, IN. I'm not sure what to make of that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

Supervision

July 06, 2010, 07:15:49 PM
They all decided it would be best to scatter and cover the territories, for the photo op.and monies to be made, and all would get a chance to chase the mighty dollar even on that day?
It is a sad affair,not to mention major disrespect to Michael if he is really gone.A private mourning should have been kept private. And Janet, if she was able to keep her marriage to Elizondo private for so many years without anyone having a clue, it is safe to say, she knows more than a passing thing how something can be held in
Private.

Business as usual...that it is what it seems the remembrance day  meant to this family.
 We love you Michael!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 21, 2010, 07:14:08 AM
I do believe Michael is alive, he has to be alive !!! He's family can't be so cruel to laugh after the ceremony, to act like nothing happened to him ...I've seen this pictures and I'm wondering where are the others ? This is a big event and only a few members of his family are there ?  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

suspicious mind

October 21, 2010, 07:29:21 AM
what is interesting for me regarding flowers. they came with flowers they left with flowers. uhh why?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
October 21, 2010, 10:51:14 AM
Quote from: "suspicious mind"
what is interesting for me regarding flowers. they came with flowers they left with flowers. uhh why?

yes why?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 21, 2010, 06:57:17 PM
Quote from: "Supervision"
They all decided it would be best to scatter and cover the territories, for the photo op.and monies to be made, and all would get a chance to chase the mighty dollar even on that day?
It is a sad affair,not to mention major disrespect to Michael if he is really gone.A private mourning should have been kept private. And Janet, if she was able to keep her marriage to Elizondo private for so many years without anyone having a clue, it is safe to say, she knows more than a passing thing how something can be held in
Private.

Business as usual...that it is what it seems the remembrance day  meant to this family.
 We love you Michael!!!

I agree.  Incredibly disrespectful if Michael is gone!  Sunglasses, photographer (WTH)... And Katherine trying to sell a book on that day rather than remember her son?! :shock:  :(  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 22, 2010, 12:09:51 AM
Quote from: "bec"

Note the purple Iris flowers, identical to the flowers used in Liberian Girl yellow shirt burial pics. Considering there are 300 species of Iris, I think this is quite coincidental. Also note the yellow ribbon tied around the bouquets. Yellow ribbon=homecoming, also color of false mourning.

Note large palms flanking the crypt. Palm Sunday:
In the simplest of terms, Palm Sunday is an occasion for reflecting on the final week of Jesus' life. It is a time for Christians to prepare their hearts for the agony of His Passion and the joy of His Resurrection.
from: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Seriously?

Additional pics:

I must admit Janet, Jermaine, and Randy take a nice sibling photo.  They are a cute family.  I see Austin MJ nephew there too.  It does seem weird that you only see those 4 family members there.  Austin is there but where is his mom Rebbie?  I know Austin is really close with his Auntie Janet.  The Jackson clan is huge and that's all who made an appearance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 10, 2010, 05:53:16 PM
i know katherine was in gary but the kids were in hawaii or something i dont know who was with them mabey their daddy? =)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal