No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

I didn't understand a word... Hahahaha, but good to see it's getting more media attention!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here's a free translation of what they say..:

--

Since the break through with the Jackson 5 Michael Jackson has been loved and adored by the fans around the world. Every step of his has been followed during his many years in the spotlight. When he died in June 2009 the whole music-loving world was mourning. But some of the admirers don't think Michael is gone. There are a lot of pictures and websites that claim he faked his death.

Now we're going to see one of Michael Jackson's fans, Färhatt Bajsal [I can't catch his name properly] who thinks Jackson is still alive. Significant evidence for him is Dave Dave, a friend of Michael's who was interviewed on Larry King Live the day the pop star was buried. Dave Dave was burnt when he was a kid. Jackson paid for many of his surgeries.

This guy claims that Dave Dave is Michael Jackson, that Jackson disguised himself to look like his burn victim friend.

There are two pictures. This is the real Dave Dave. And this is the one from LKL. Some things are different, especially his nose ... and his eyes, here they're blue and here they're dark. Also the ears are different. Here the ear sticks out and here there's no ear at all. He has the same voice ... Here the burns are on his throat too but this guy hasn't got burns in the neck.

Why do you think Michael Jackson would have faked his death?
I think he wanted to get away from everything. He had a great deal of pressure and couldn't stand it.

The guy shows a picture of a blond lady who was sitting next to the Jackson family in the burial ceremony. He and many others think that Michael Jackson was disguised as this lady.

Also claimed to be evidence, that is heavily discussed, is this video of the helicopter taking Jackson's body away. Hopeful fans noticed Jackson's body moving.

What do you friends think of Michael Jackson faking his death?
[I don't hear what he's saying, something like] They think I'm stupid, but he really is alive ... No one can change my mind about this. [He may be saying something else but this is  how I understand it]

--

Okay I'm not Swedish myself but I've learned the language in school. Sorry if there are mistakes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sunflower shower for Mr Jackson
--
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oh please don't say I spend an hour of my life in vain trying to figure out what they're saying! No one's commenting  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sunflower shower for Mr Jackson
--
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thank you for your hard work! Well, sometimes I guess that bam has already happened but noone caught that - except us - BELIEVERS!
 :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Quote from: "suomursu"
Here's a free translation of what they say..:

--

Since the break through with the Jackson 5 Michael Jackson has been loved and adored by the fans around the world. Every step of his has been followed during his many years in the spotlight. When he died in June 2009 the whole music-loving world was mourning. But some of the admirers don't think Michael is gone. There are a lot of pictures and websites that claim he faked his death.
--

Okay I'm not Swedish myself but I've learned the language in school. Sorry if there are mistakes.

:D thank you for your kindly translation XD LOVE YOU~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh please don't say I spend an hour of my life in vain trying to figure out what they're saying! No one's commenting  :(

No no not at all!!  :lol:  i appreciate this! Wowww this is great! :D this really lifts my spirits. God those clips of Michael in the beginning sure are beautiful aren't they... :) he's just so lovely. And that music...I try to stray away from listening to certain MJ songs at times because it makes me emotional...I've forgotten how amazingly beautiful the beginning of will you be there is...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In My Heart; I Feel You Are All My Brothers...[/b]

LOL - you need to remember that some of us are many hours time difference and won't be reading this until you are probably long in bed... :) Thank you for all of your efforts. You did a great job. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

thanks suomursu. :)
Have you noticed that the media never insinuates something she believes in the hoax or not, but are always fans and sometimes even considered crazy? :roll:  Some of them may also be here as believers? Yes, I think. :o  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@suomurso
thanks for your translation  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Aftonbladet= junk crappy tabloid. People laughs at it. Not so good fame...

This is not positive at all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

AMERICA. OPEN YOUR EYES. Why are all these Swedish, French, etc. media reporting it on the news, but America isn't! That'll get the word around fast!

P.S. Good translation, suomursu  ;) thank you so much.
Last Edit: June 29, 2010, 12:47:18 PM by MJFAN7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Kirsche

Quote from: "MJFAN7"
AMERICA. OPEN YOUR EYES. Why are all these Swedish, French, etc. media reporting it on the news, but America isn't! That'll get the word around fast!

Maybe it's the same thing like they did with "invincible"  in almost every european country  or other countries it was #1, but not in america.... Just like Michael himself said "it's a conspiracy"

Except TMZ ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[
OKAY, EVERBODY! THAT\'S A WRAP!

Wow, it's a really nice feeling to actually hear them talk about the hoax in Swedish even if I've lost nearly all my hope. It means there are fellow Swedes out there that are at least considering the thought because my friends wouldn't even consider it either when I mentioned it months ago, except from one of my best friends.

Aftonbladet is tabloid trash and not very serious but still one of Sweden's biggest evening newspapers.

@suomurso you did a great translation, couldn't have done it better myself  ;) .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions