MJ's name to be carved on the tomb today

  • 115 Replies
  • 11968 Views

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline raphaelleanique

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 357

Re: MJ's name to be carved on the tomb today

  • on: July 05, 2010, 05:12:13 PM
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
This thread is supposed to be about MJs name on the tomb.

Is it there or not????


I was at forest lawn July 3rd and there were very little people plus the small stage with some of the flowers and gifts on it, partly from June 25th.I asked security whether I was allowed to take the few steps to look at the entrance and to look through the windows of Holy Terrace.He said:They told me not to let anybody up there,sorry madame,it is my first day here. I asked him whether he had seen the tomb. And he said he had had a quick guided look inside. So I asked him whether it is true that the tomb finally has Michaels name engraved on it, and he answered he did not pay attention to that, so he could not say whether yes or no. He was very politefull and sort of made me feel he really felt sorry for not being allowed to let me up there. He said it was his first day there.I also asked whether the family visits regularly,but he did not know that either.

I just could not stop the feeling that we should not see anything and definately not get the opportunity to zoom in on the tomb.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline teine21

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 898

Re: MJ's name to be carved on the tomb today

  • on: July 05, 2010, 08:16:21 PM
I'm sure the paps would have seen the family there since they had been going there all the time. I don't think they do go there. I think on the 1 year anniversary it was all for show, including the Gary event & the Forever Michael tribute. Also, I wouldn't believe the name engraved thing, since no on gets to see it. Also, that doesn't mean he's buried there, he could have just purchased it or something. Could be fake all together.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DancingTheDream

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4923

Re: MJ's name to be carved on the tomb today

  • on: July 05, 2010, 09:24:44 PM
Quote from: "raphaelleanique"
Quote from: "DancingTheDream"
This thread is supposed to be about MJs name on the tomb.

Is it there or not????


I was at forest lawn July 3rd and there were very little people plus the small stage with some of the flowers and gifts on it, partly from June 25th.I asked security whether I was allowed to take the few steps to look at the entrance and to look through the windows of Holy Terrace.He said:They told me not to let anybody up there,sorry madame,it is my first day here. I asked him whether he had seen the tomb. And he said he had had a quick guided look inside. So I asked him whether it is true that the tomb finally has Michaels name engraved on it, and he answered he did not pay attention to that, so he could not say whether yes or no. He was very politefull and sort of made me feel he really felt sorry for not being allowed to let me up there. He said it was his first day there.I also asked whether the family visits regularly,but he did not know that either.

I just could not stop the feeling that we should not see anything and definately not get the opportunity to zoom in on the tomb.

Hmm.. i was there June 25th and June 27th.. same for me, i couldnt get up to the door so i went around the back instead where his window is to feel closer to him  (if he is there)   I flew from UK so wont be going again for a while.  :lol:

If you go again when they have taken the barriers down and can get up to the door, please come back to the forum and let us know.   The FL staff were wonderful when i was there and i am sure if you go back in a weeks time or something and ask again they will tell you the answer..  find someone who isnt there on there first day.   :lol:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline lynnandsofee

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 243

Re: MJ's name to be carved on the tomb today

  • on: July 05, 2010, 10:42:25 PM
That is not a casket...Its the vault that caskets go inside of.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline raphaelleanique

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 357

Re: MJ's name to be carved on the tomb today

  • on: July 06, 2010, 03:35:22 AM
@dancingthedream,the barriers were not here that day! So that was only to guide the fans those days around June 25th.
I flew in from Europe as well,but I am quite often in LA for work.I don`t know yet when my next time will be,but I surely will visit and report again. I find it remarkable that they changed this behaviour; I remember videos of fans being allowed to stay in front of the entrance a few months ago.Especially since the number of visits dramatically dropped.That is at least what they told me at FL.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline PJ4MJ

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 323

Re: MJ's name to be carved on the tomb today

  • on: July 08, 2010, 03:04:07 PM
Quote from: "teine21"
I'm sure the paps would have seen the family there since they had been going there all the time. I don't think they do go there. I think on the 1 year anniversary it was all for show, including the Gary event & the Forever Michael tribute. Also, I wouldn't believe the name engraved thing, since no on gets to see it. Also, that doesn't mean he's buried there, he could have just purchased it or something. Could be fake all together.

I agree with you about not putting any stock into the engraving thing.  As you said, no one get to see it so even if a report came out that it WAS done, how would we know that's true?  I wouldn't even believe a pic, seeing how many things can and have been altered with Photoshop.  And even if I could see and touch the words myself, that doesn't mean anyone's inside.

I find it much more interesting that, after all this time, the family has done nothing with it.  When my mother died, her gravestone was up within a few weeks.  It would bother me to have her in an unmarked grave for over a year (but maybe that's just me).  That seems like such a simple thing to take care of . . . so why not take care of it, already?  Unless there's a very good reason not to.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline raphaelleanique

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 357

Re: MJ's name to be carved on the tomb today

  • on: July 09, 2010, 08:38:10 AM
So true! :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline GINAFELICIA

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 6506
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.

Re: MJ's name to be carved on the tomb today

  • on: August 27, 2010, 10:34:10 AM
So, does anybody know if his name is on the tomb now  :?:  ?

Anyway, I find it very convenient for the hoax to not allow acces to the tomb. This way nobody can see if his name is there and if it is, is it Joe or Joseph...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline DancingTheDream

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 4923

Re: MJ's name to be carved on the tomb today

  • on: August 29, 2010, 07:27:50 PM
Quote from: "GINAFELICIA"
So, does anybody know if his name is on the tomb now  :?:  ?

Anyway, I find it very convenient for the hoax to not allow acces to the tomb. This way nobody can see if his name is there and if it is, is it Joe or Joseph...

no one knows.  I dont even know if the curtain is still there or not.  No one seems to speak of this!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline sweetheart1311

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 60

Re: MJ's name to be carved on the tomb today

  • on: March 02, 2011, 02:38:31 AM
This thread is pretty old, but I wanted to contribute since I just went inside the Holly Terrace a few days ago. It was actually the second time I was able to go inside. Just wanted to report, that there is still no engraving on the tomb. At least I didn't see any. I was only inside for a few second, but I am pretty sure if there WAS one, it would be big enough to see with a naked eye  :roll: . Last time I was inside was on Feb. 14th of 2011 (Valentine's day).
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Ex MJHD here \";)\"

Offline pepper

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 558

Re: MJ's name to be carved on the tomb today

  • on: March 02, 2011, 03:06:26 AM
Quote from: "sweetheart1311"
This thread is pretty old, but I wanted to contribute since I just went inside the Holly Terrace a few days ago. It was actually the second time I was able to go inside. Just wanted to report, that there is still no engraving on the tomb. At least I didn't see any. I was only inside for a few second, but I am pretty sure if there WAS one, it would be big enough to see with a naked eye  :roll: . Last time I was inside was on Feb. 14th of 2011 (Valentine's day).

Thank you for this information!!

So the curtain is no longer in front of the "tomb" ?  The "tomb" is visible?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline sweetheart1311

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 60

Re: MJ's name to be carved on the tomb today

  • on: March 02, 2011, 03:12:19 AM
Quote from: "pepper"
Quote from: "sweetheart1311"
This thread is pretty old, but I wanted to contribute since I just went inside the Holly Terrace a few days ago. It was actually the second time I was able to go inside. Just wanted to report, that there is still no engraving on the tomb. At least I didn't see any. I was only inside for a few second, but I am pretty sure if there WAS one, it would be big enough to see with a naked eye  :roll: . Last time I was inside was on Feb. 14th of 2011 (Valentine's day).

Thank you for this information!!

So the curtain is no longer in front of the "tomb" ?  The "tomb" is visible?

You're welcome :)

Yes, the tomb is visible. I was able to touch it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Ex MJHD here \";)\"

Offline sweetheart1311

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 60

Re: MJ's name to be carved on the tomb today

  • on: March 02, 2011, 03:15:15 AM
Oh, and btw, and I'm not sure if it's common knowledge, but there are many other people buried at the Holly Terrace, so anybody visiting can see that there is no engraving on the tomb. The first time I was able to go inside was because another lady who came to visit someone who was buried there left the door open.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Ex MJHD here \";)\"

Offline VeryLittleSusie

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 1483
    • My pages

Re: MJ's name to be carved on the tomb today

  • on: March 02, 2011, 04:22:05 AM
Wow! That's a good news!  :P
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) http://www.facebook.com/artbozenawojtas
 

Offline paula-c

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 7597
    • https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000669499472/986af9e4566ce7ab11ef8703e3b19b04_normal.jpeg

Re: MJ's name to be carved on the tomb today

  • on: March 02, 2011, 10:50:28 AM
no matter what the topic is old, thanks for reporting :D

Offline becca26

  • *
  • Hoaxer
  • Posts: 789

Re: MJ's name to be carved on the tomb today

  • on: March 02, 2011, 12:15:15 PM
Thank you for the info :D
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

 

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal